Chapter 2

You Are The One

Seohyun woke up to see that the sun was up and her hair was a mess. Seohyun realized the food that was now colder then ever lying on her table. She didn't care though. She didn't care about anything at all. The light that lit up her life was blown away by the wind. Now it was dark and she couldn't do anything. So she didn't care a single bit. Seohyun went to the restroom to wash up.
  

She washed up, but was in their for what seemed like hours trying to untangle her hair.Seohyun didn't want to stay in her house all day so she went outside, to the front yard where the swing was. Seohyun went over to the swing and sat down. She closed her eyes and pointed her face towards the sun. Seohyun felt the warmth shine upon her face. She started swinging slowly and she dreamt. She dreamt of a place that was filled with light, flowers, trees, rivers, and lastly Luhan. 

 For a second Seohyun's world felt so happy. But she soon snapped back to reality. The world in her dreams now started to vanish. The flowers and trees that once bloomed started to wither away. The light soon turned to darkness that never has an end. The rivers that was once flowing with life soon evaporated in to thin air.

 Seohyun opened her eyes.And there, on the sidewalk pavement, was a young man walking by. He was listening on his headphones, and a smile was lingering on his face. Seohyun suddenly felt like that was Luhan, yet the young man looked nothing like Luhan. Except for his eyes, they looked the same as Luhan's, the same feelings. For both of their eyes looked soft, kind, warm, caring. "But that isn't Luhan." Seohyun thought in her head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 When Seohyun went back in to her house she instantly became lonely. "Maybe going somewhere, anywhere, will make me feel better." Seohyun said.She ran inside to get her coat and scarf, but really, she didn't care if she was going to get sick or faint on the sidewalk because of not wearing a coat or scarf,there was no one or nothing waiting for her return home anyways. She shut the front door with a small clank and locked it with her keys.

 "Aigoo! I left my bag. How clumsy of me." Seohyun sighed and unlocked her front door in a rush and ran in to her bedroom to get her bag. She made sure that she had everything with her, her keys, her bag,her wallet inside her bag,and the plushie Luhan gave to her, it was a bear plushie they bought as a couple, and now it was just her bear, alone. Seohyun shook the thought out of her mind and once again, locked the door and head out her neighborhood. 

 Seohyun's face lit up when she saw how lively the city was. Some people were strolling along, while others were taking a walk. Children's small plump hands were held by their worried mother.And dogs being walked by their owners. And cars swept by with the smell of gasoline going through the air.

 Seohyun walked along the sidewalk pavement, she made it to the grocery store after a long walk. "The metro would have probably taken less time, but it doesn't matter." She thought. After she arrived, she realised that she didn't need a cart, it was just her eating dinner tonight, and only her eating breakfast, and lunch, and the meals following the week, and the week after, and so on.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 She grabbed a basket and went inside the store. The cold metal stung her hand for a second and she flinched a little due to her reaction sense. She walked around the aisles looking for fruits and vegetables to eat for the next week or so. Her basket was soon filled with luminous colors after 5 minutes. Bananas, apples, strawberries, grapes, blueberries, avocados, kiwis filled the basket. "My goodness! I didn't realize I got way too much, I don't want them to rot before I eat them!" Seohyun quickly put back a little of each and began to walk to the other side to see if she wanted anything over there. 

 She was walking down the aisle when she bumped into someone. "Omo! I'm so sorry! I was looking at what they were having and didn't notice you! I'm so sorry!" Seohyun frantically said. She tilted her head up and saw that it was the young man walking down the street earlier that morning.She was suprised and her body froze.

 "It's fine! I'm not hurt at all! It was just a slight bump on the shoulder." he quickly responded with a small grin on his face. "Oh. Wait a second." he said before Seohyun could snap out of her shock and walk away. "Have we met before?" He asked with a curious wondering face. "Us? I don't think we have." She said snapping out of shock and thinking about when she ever met a young man like him.

 "Oh! Well nice to meet you." he said with a big smile. "Nice to meet you too! My name is Seohyun what is yours?" Seohyun quickly responded with.
  "My name is Lay and it is a big pleasure to know you Seohyun." he said. "Lay, hmm, he will definitely be someone I'm talking to again. Or atleast I think so." Seohyun thought.
 


______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!^^ 
I hope you like this chapter update!
I'm sorry for not updating, I've been very busy :(
My chapters aren't long but I hope you like them! I put alot of effort in to writing and revising them.
I hoped you enjoy!