chapter 13

wait

wang zi's thoughts:
it hurts... only of you know how much i love you... if only the one you love is me, i will never hurt you this much..
end of wang zi's thoughts.
---
2 hours later, they arrived at taipei...

"we're here..." fan fan shouted.

"gui, we're here..." wang zi said as he wake her up.

"oh! sorry! i slept too much..." gui gui said.

"it's ok... i enjoyed it.." wang zi murmured as he look away. he don't want gui gui too see him blushed.

during the trip gui gui fall asleep at wang zi's shoulder so he grabbed the chance to take a pic of with him...

[flashback]
wang zi's thoughts: she's sleeping. so cute... Lord, please give me, just this chance, i just want to take a picture of me and her together....
end of his thoughts.

"yi, er, san.... smile" wang zi said as he click his camera..

aaron saw everything...

aaron's thoughts:
Wang zi you fool! she's mine remember!!! she's mine!! stop flirting around.. you son of your mom!!!!
end of thoughts.

wang zi saw that aaron was looking at them so he played harder.. he started to put his hand over gui's shoulder... he started to sleep and put his head over her head...what made aaron more angry was when ya tou shouted...

"wang zi! you and gui gui makes such a good couple" ya tou shouted.

"yeah! unlike other people! just toying someone's feelings" da ya and xiao jie shouted louder looking at aaron.

"babe, your eyes! hold your temper." jay said as he hold xiao jie's hands.

"your friend is too much!" xiao jie said to jay.

"don't try to defend him. you know that it's his fault!" xiao jie demanded. staring bad at jay.

"ok2x...chill, babe." jay said. scared.

meanwhile, jiro and calvin looked at aaron's reaction...

"jiro, look at him" calvin whispered pointing to aaron...

"he's madly...in love,boy." jiro whispered.

wang zi's thoughts:
sorry aaron, but this is the only way for you to realize your mistakes. This is the only way for you to tell her you love her. I said I'm just giving you one more chance, if you don't grab it as soon as possible, i'm going to go for her....
end of wang zi's thoughts.

[end of flashback]