chapter 12

wait

the next morning it was time for us to go back.... to go home.. gui gui was packing her things...

"i must forget him" gui gui said..

"gui!" aaron called her.

"what?" gui gui said as she avoid his eyes.

"i have something to say.." aaron said.

"do it later... i have many things to do.. i don't wanna wate my time talking to you.." gui gui said coldly.

"k! assemble yourselves at the lobby now!" fan fan shouted at them...

while at the lobby...
gui gui went to loook for her friends..

"mei!" gui shouted..

"hey gui!" mei mei shouted.

"can i exchange seats with you later, i wanna seat beside wang zi" gui gui said.

"why?" ya tou asked.

"i just want" gui gui said.

"tell us what happened, we know you gui. we really do" da ya pleaded her.

"i knew it." gui gui said. she was trying to control her tears. so she forced to smile.

"what? you know it? sorry for hiding it..." ya tou said with a teary voice.

"you knew it all?" gui gui asked.

"yes.. we're sorry.. we don't want you to get hurt so we hid it... we can understand if you'll get mad at us" da ya said and looked down.

"It's ok... i understand it. Besides it's my fault..... i fell for the wrong person.." gui gui explained as she hugs da ya.

"so you're mad at him?" mei mei asked.

"no... i can't be. i don't even have the rights. all i can do is somehow, avoid him" gui gui said.

"what? you mean, you can still forgive him?" ya tou said and raised her voice.

ya tou was about to go and talk to aaron when gui gui managed to hold hr hand and say....

"let me fix this." gui gui said in a teary voice.

"but gui, why can you still, forgive him?" da ya asked.

"i don't know... somehow i feel that i'm stupid.. but what can i do... i simply love him, besides this is not the first time that i got hurt because of loving him..." gui gui explained.

"i'm going to the CR," gui gui excused herself.

"4 years ago, she's just an ordinary girl... but everything change when she fell for that "IDIOT" i don't know why, but somehow i feel that she suits more with wang zi... " ya tou said.

"just let her cry... tomorrow she'll be OK again." da ya explained.

they were talking when aaron approached them...

"hi! have you seen gui gui?" aaron asked them politely.

"Just Stay Away From Her" they all shouted and live him.

meanwhile gui gui was walking heading to the CR, when she went inside,,,... instead of peeing, she cried.. cried as hard as she could..

"give me time, and i'll forget about him..." gui gui said.

gui gui was about to return to her friends, when she saw wang zi waiting for her outside.. so she transformed herself from the most common and cheerful gui gui.

"yow! wang zi!" gui gui said and patted wang zi's back!

"gui! you scared me" wang zi said and laughed.

"you ok now?" wang zi said.

"i'm always fine.." gui gui said.

"about what happened.." he was not able to finish his sentence.

"forget it,ok? i must move on" gui gui said.

"let's go now" she added.
-----
at the bus...

ya tou sat beside aaron... aaron was surprised.

"this seat is taken...." aaron said.

"gui gui said that she's going to sit beside HIS WANg ZI" ya tou said emphasizing the word HIS.

"oh.ok" aaron said..

aaron turned his back to look for gui gui when she spotted where she was... gui gui saw that he's looking for her so she hid herself at wang zi's shoulder.

"what are you doing?" wang zi asked.

"oh sorry..." gui gui said.

wang zi knew that she was avoiding aaron.

"you still like him..." wang zi said.

"what?" gui gui asked.

"tell him.." wang zi said.

"i can't. he has a girlfriend. don't you get it? i'm just a toy for him..." gui gui said and forced to smile.

"for me you're not.."wang zi whispered.

"what?" gui gui asked.

"uh, nothing" wang zi said.

"i'm used to it.." gui gui added.

"huh?" wang zi questioned her

"it's not like this is the first time i got hurt because of loving him..." gui gui said.

"oh...you can cry.. i'm here" wang zi said as he hold her hands.

gui gui was surprised by his actions so she removed it quickly...