It All Ends Here... (Part 2)

One Night to Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's Part 2! :) I didn't finish so there will be a PART 3! ^_^
There's an action/fight scene here and THAT WAS VERY HARD TO WRITE. (-__-) It's my first time writing such scene. So I hope you'll like it. I hope you imagine the scene the way I did~ keke.. ENJOY!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Dara!”

A figure emerged from the door and Dara, who was uncontrollably shivering from fright, was instantly brought to tears…

Still with the gun in her hand, pointing at Dara, Yoona turned around to see who mired with her little play.

“Jiyong~ie…” she called ever so sweetly.

“Yoona, what are you doing?” Jiyong asked evidently worried for Dara.

“Hush~… Don’t worry Ji… after this, we can finally be together” she said as if that was real and looked at Dara once again.

“You can’t take him away from me, Dara…” she said as she prepared to pull the trigger.

Dara closed her eyes briefly and let tears flow out from it. When she opened them back, she met with Jiyong’s eyes. They had a good, long look at each other before finally, Jiyong speaks out again.

“Stop this Yoona. It’s not worth it.”

With his words, Yoona held back... “But…” she hesitated…

“Let’s just get away from here Yoona… We’ll be together and she can’t break us apart…” Jiyong said and regretted it at the same time. He looked at Dara, wanting her to understand. He wants her to know that he’d rather suffer this way than suffer, knowing that she’s gone…

(Dara POV)

“Let’s just get away from here Yoona… We’ll be together and she can’t break us apart…” Jiyong told Yoona. His face was dark and I know he’s doing this for me. He looked at me and I could see it in his eyes. He longs for me as much as I do him.

I wanted to stop him from doing this – giving in on Yoona’s plan. I’d rather die than be away from him because living life, knowing he’s with her is also the death of me.

 (Narrator POV)

Slowly, Yoona let go of Dara. As soon as she did, Dara knees gave up and leaning on the wall, she slowly slid down to the floor and cried.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Jiyong POV)

My head was going crazy and I didn’t care anymore how fast I drove my car. All I wanted was to get to her as soon as possible. Taeyang kept on calling his mom but until now he’s still trying. We both were so worried thinking something bad might have happened – that Yoona might have been there right this very moment.

True enough, as we reached Taeyang’s house, the front door was wide open and knowing the situation, we could tell that we arrived too late… Both Taeyang and I ran toward the house and his unconscious mother welcomed us.

Taeyang ran to her side and checked on her. She was bleeding in her head since she hit it on the ground but she was still alive – breathing… We gave each other one look and understood each others’ thoughts. I handed him my keys and he carried his mother to rush her to the nearest hospital.

I ran up the stairs to where I have expected to see the worst. I could hear their conversation from where I was and I was getting more and more anxious as their conversation progresses.

"You seem shocked Dara... Why? Did you not expect to see me?"

"Yoona... Stop this..." Her voice… How I longed to hear it… I ran toward where that voice came from…

"Yes, Dara... I'll stop... It all ends here..." Yoona… that was her. I quickened every move I make, the moment I heard her threat. And without thinking, I slammed on the door – hard!

“Dara!” I called her name.

She was trembling and her face had dried-up tears. She must’ve been really scared and my heart hurt from just the thought of it.

“Jiyong~ie…”  I had my eyes glued at Dara when I heard someone call my name. Yoona.

“Yoona, what are you doing?”  I tried hard and held back my anger for Dara’s safety. I really couldn’t believe Yoona had gone out to be this crazy.

“Hush~… Don’t worry Ji… after this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter