Seoul Arts High School

3 maknaes, 1 girl

While munching some cookies and browsing in the web, Zelo lifted his head up and glanced at the paper that Yongguk is giving to him.

"What?" he gave him a confused look before grabbing the paper from his hand.

Yongguk crossed his arms and waited for his reaction. Instantly, Zelo widened his eyes and raised his tone.

"What do you mean going back to school??"

"It is not good for our maknae to work with us with an empty brain." he joked.

"I-I'm not! I'm even smarter than you, hyung!", he protested as he stood up.

Yongguk smirked at his childishness, "Then if you prove to me that you're smart enough by the end of the school year, then I might consider you joining us to debut then."

Zelo was about to protest again when Yongguk sent an are-you-really-smarter-than-me look. He sighed deeply after Yongguk left the room. He looked at his enrollment form once again before munching another crumb inside his mouth.

 

-

 

Taemin danced gracefully as he flowed with the music inside the practice room. Sweats dropped everywhere as he spun with no mistakes. He froze when someone had stopped his music player and as tired as he is, he looked at the person who did so.

"Hate to interrupt but I have something here." Key waved the paper in front of him.

Taemin wiped the sweats on himself with a towel as he approached him.

"Please stop interrupting me hyung." he stated before snatching the paper from his hands. Then Jonghyun came into the view.

"Wat'ya got there?" he wrapped his arms around Taemin while scanning the paper he's reading.

"Yah! Jjong! What about me!", Key complained. Jonghyun ignored him so Key just snatched the paper before he could finish it.

"Y-Yah! I wasn't even done yet!" He chased him around the room.

Key looked at Taemin while being chased around by Jonghyun, "Well you know what to do! It starts next week!"

Taemin nodded and made a stretch before leaving the room. "Yah! What was the paper about??" Jonghyun shouted while running.

"That's your punishment!", Key replied as he did a merong.

 

-

 

After 4 hours of sleep inside the bus, Gongchan woke up when his phone vibrated inside his pocket while he was listening to his ipod. A girl appeared on his screen with a caption along with it: "Oppa! I miss you! Where are you guys now? You know, my friend told me that you're debuting soon! How about celebrating? :D"

Gongchan gave a disgusted look before replying. "Ever notice you look too old for me? Besides, who are you anyway? Stop stalking me." He smirked as he removed the battery.

"Who was that?", Sandeul asked from the back while looking at the battery beside his phone.

"Ji Hyun" he answered nonchalantly.

CNU turned to him from the seat in front of him. "But I thought you guys broke up?"

"Ani, she's just avoiding me and now she texted me when she found out that we're debuting soon. Pfft! How stupid."

"I actually know from the beginning that she's only after you because you're going to be a succesful singer with us but you know Gongchan, you should find girl soon." Jinyoung advised.

Gongchan scoffed, "Girls are worthless. Why do they even have to exist in this world?"

Baro heard him and stared at him weirdly, "Uh.. without them, we only have one human being in this world and we won't be existing right now either."

Gongchan shot daggers at him and he immediately went to his seat. Jinyoung sighed in disappointment as he muttered, "When will you ever change?"

"So when is your first day at Seoul Arts High School, huh maknae?", Sandeul asked.

Gongchan thought for a moment before grabbed his phone but forgot that he removed his battery. "Can I borrow your phone, hyung?"

"Wae?"

"You'll see..."

"Ah! It's next week." he gave him back his phone.

Sandeul nodded in understanding. "Ahh~ the calendar I see."

 

-

 

Eun Hee's mother found a paper lying on the ground beside her school bag which is on the table. Her jaw dropped when she held Eun Hee's test paper with a D minus circled on the corner. "Eun Hee'ah!"

Eun Hee poked her head inside the room before approaching her, "Neh Umma!"

Her mother turned to her while holding the paper which made her eyes widen in shock. "U-Umma..."

"Why didn't you tell us how you've been doing lately? We should've gave you a tutor or extra lessons-"

"I-I don't want you guys to worry..", she cut her off.

She sighed deeply as Eun Hee took the paper from her and placed it back inside her bag.

Then her mother suddenly spoke, "You do know what it means if your grades are like this again, Eun Hee."

Eun Hee slowly faced her and hugged her tightly. "Mianhae Umma.."

She sighed again, "Arasseo, I won't tell your dad but there is something I have to do for you to understand what will happen if you don't improve your grades."

Eun Hee looked at her with her puppy dog eyes while pouting for forgiveness.

"You will have to move to a different school than the school you want.", she placed a strand of her wavy brown hair behind her ear.

Eun Hee regained herself about what she said. "Wh-What..? Change schools?? But my friends are in that school! What school am I going to transfer??"

Her mother shook her, "Calm down Eun Hee. It's just a school where you have to decide what you want to be in the future."

Eun Hee pouted. "Is that it? But.. I already decided what I want to be in the future."

She crossed her arms while smiling to her, "But I thought you won't think about that before college."

Eun Hee thought for a moment before placing a smug on her face and shook her head.

"Then what is it?" she teased. Eun Hee got alarmed by her question as she tries to think of an excuse. Her eyes landed on the television and saw a girl singing on the stage.

"Uh.. I want to be like her!", she pointed at the girl on the screen.

"A singer?", she asked.

"Mm! Being a singer... sounds like fun!" she added.

Her mother nodded as she stated which made her jaw drop more, "Then Seoul Arts School it is! I'm going to get you enrolled now and you better be prepared because school starts next week!" she ran out.

"Umma!~" she threw a tantrum.