Dearly Beloved

Once Upon A Dream

A/N: the Title is inspired by The Kingdom Hearts soundtrack song, "Dearly Beloved" Give it a listen whiel you read this if you want hehe.

 

Yoobin woke up on Taecyeon's bare chest rising and falling as he slept. She lifted her head a bit to look at him and smiled softly. Sleepy troll of mine.. She thought as she slowly got out of bed and into the bathroom. She the shower and took her big t-shirt off before going into the shower. She let the water run down her back as she was staring down at her feet in thought. She randomly felt a bit sad today. It was just a random feeling that she really didn't know why she was feeling.

"Yeobo?"

Yoobin lifted her head up a bit and poked her head out of the shower curtain. "Ne?"

She saw Taecyeon's tired face smile a bit. "I was just making sure you were in here."

Yoobin smiled softly and Taecyeon leaned over and kissed her lips deeply. Yoobin pulled away a bit and he kissed her forehead before leaving the bathroom to crawl into bed again. Yoobin got out of the shower a few minutes later and just looked at herself in the mirror. She now had long, red hair since she loved her red hair back in the 2 Different Tear days and plus Taecyeon loved it on her too now that it was longer. Yoobin smiled to herself at the thought. Just remembering the times they had to hide away from everyone except Yeeun and Junsu was her favorite times. Now that they were out and married, it was slightly even better.

She walked out of the bathroom and saw Taecyeon staring at her. She rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead. "Byeontae."

He smirked. "Yes, I am a Byeontae. Especially your personal Byeontae." Yoobin rolled her eyes at his statement and walked into their closet and changed into sweatpants and a tanktop.

"Don't tell me you have early practice today.." Taecyeon said with a childish whine.

Yoobin laughed softly and shrugged. "Alright, I won't tell you then."

"Yah!"

"What? I told you last night I did, but you wouldn't listen. Instead, you tired me out by chasing me around the house to tickle me, fed me ice cream that was amazing, and then we watched a movie."

"I want to have you all to myself today..."

Yoobin saw his pout and sighed heavily.

"I guess JYP-nim wants you and Yeeun-ah to practice.."

"Taecyeon-ah, please don't be sad. I promise I'll be back in a few hours. It's just a little practice for us to get ready for the 2PM/Sunye/YeBin world tour that's in a few days." Taecyeon groaned and rolled over to stare at the window. He then felt a gentle, soft hand run over his shoulder blade and he looked over, seeing the warm smile of his wife. She kissed his lips lightly before walking out and heading to the front door. She put on her practice shoes and stuffed her phone and keys in her pockets before walking out of the house quietly.

Taecyeon just sat in bed until her heard the door close and he sighed to himself. Reason one of why I hate JYP-nim sometimes. He thought before getting out of the bed, walking into the bathroom to take a hot shower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoobin and Yeeun were practicing hard. In their books, they were practicing way to hard. Yoobin was getting worried Yeeun was going to twist her ankles or something far worse and it made her worry. When they finished their song,Yoobin looked over at Yeeun who was lying on the ground and rubbing her ankles. "Don't tell me you hurt your ankles Yen." Yoobin said, groaning a bit in the beginning.

Yeeun shook her head. "I didn't, I didn't. They just hurt a bit. Are we done with practice now?" Yoobin looked over at their manager who just nodded and Yeeun slowly got up, cheering a bit. Yoobin laughed lightly and grabbed her phone to check it. Three missed calls from two people: Taec and Minnie and only Taec left a voicemail. She thought and then listened to it.

"Hey babe, you're probably practicing right now and I just wanted to let you know that if I'm not home when you are then I'm off hanging out with Junsu because he asked about going to play basketball. I love you a bunch my Adorable Fox, I hope to see you home when you get there. Bye~!"

Yoobin was grinning from ear to ear. It just warmed her heart to hear those three special words and to hear him call her his Adorable Fox. She stuffed her phone in her pocket before leaving Yeeun and her manger, walking home while humming to herself, despite the long walk.

 

A/N: WARNING. I'm gonna write a scene for the next chapter, so if you can't read it I'm sorry ;; For the chapter after that, I'll repost the stuff after the part in the previous one and start from there. Does this make sense? XD Hopefully it does ^^;;