Just Wanna Be Closer

Once Upon A Dream

Yoobin tossed and turned in her bed, not feeling comfortable at all. She opened one eye to see it was six in the morning, and her phone was ringing like crazy. She picked it up and saw a text from Yeeun, telling her it was time to get up so they could go and practice for the new song. Yoobin groaned and sat up. She had been away from her Babo Troll for weeks and it actually got her a bit irritated. She got out of bed and took a quick shower before getting dressed. While doing so, she was humming softly while doing everything. She heard her phone ring and smiled brightly. Taecyeon was calling her. "Is this my Babo Husband who trolls everyone?" She said with surprised voice and a smirk.

"I don't know. Is this my y Fox wife who flaunts every part of her body as much as possible?"

Yoobin laughed softly. "Hey Babe." She said in English.

"Oh so now we're speaking English now? That makes things easier, doesn't it Yoobin?"

"... Shut up. I need more practice with it. I still have a few problems with a few words."

Taecyeon laughed.

"Yah! Not funny! Anyway, why are you calling? Did something bad happen? Is Wooyoung and the rest of 2PM alright?"

"Yeah we're fine, we're fine. Nothing bad happened. I just wanted to tell you I'll be back in Korea in a few hours."

Yoobin smiled brightly. "Jinjja?! Yay~ I get to see my monkey boy!"

"Aish... My nicknames you give me are so not nice."

"Well it's not like I call you them anyway Taec. You're lucky enough you got me to call you Oppa despite me being older than you." Yoobin rolled her eyes at the memory. Taecyeon was begging her to say it and she wouldn't, so he pretended to be mad at her. It was one of those bad days to play after that because Yoobin, Yeeun, and Sunye got into a bad car accident. Despite all the pain Yoobin had from the accident, she managed to call him Oppa and it made him smile.

"Me? Lucky? Of course I am! I have you as my amazing wife."

Yoobin chuckled lightly and walked out of their apartment. "Ah~ I see, I see. Well, I might not be home when you get back. Yeeun and I have to practice our new song before we have our comeback in three days. We have two days off and then Monday we have our comeback."

"Ah~ I see. Did James and Sunye go to Africa yet? Or was that next week?"

"They're leaving tonight. I think Junsu or San-E is taking them to the airport." They talked a bit more before Yoobin made her way inside the JYP building to the practice room. When she walked into the practice room, Yeeun was sitting on the sofa, waiting for her while listening to music. Yoobin sat next to her and flicked the other's forehead. "Yah!" Yeeun yelled and pulled an earphone out of her ear.

"Nice to see you too precious." Yoobin said with a smirk.

Yeeun rolled her eyes. "You and calling me precious. I get scared sometimes with that. Anyway, are you ready to practice?" Yoobin nodded and they both got up, putting their belongings on the couch before putting on the musc and dancing with some of the back up dancers. After four hours of practicing on their new song plus a few other their old songs, they collapsed on the couch. "So, how's James and Sunye?" Yoobin asked her best friend.

"They're good. They are excited to go to Africa to help the kids there. I think Sunye is pregnant though."

"W-What?!"

"Yep. I said pregnant. She's getting her big, cute cheeks again. I bet James notices it too."

"Aish.. You always seem to know everything about people."

"I'm observant Yoobin Unnie. It's what makes me, me" Yeeun then stood up "I gotta go though. Jax is waiting for me."

"Aish.. You and that boy. You two are inseperatable."

Yeeun laughed softly. "Well we both are singers Unnie. I haven't seen him in a month since he has been in Japan, so of course we are. We want to hang out as much as we can together before everything goes chaotic." Yoobin rolled her eyes and shooed Yeeun out the door. She needed time to herself in the practice room and so she decided to dance to the old Wonder Girls songs. She missed the six of them together. They all went to their different ways in the industry with the exception of Sunye. Yeeun and Yoobin became Korea's iest duets, Sunmi became a duet with Lim, and Sohee went off to acting and also becoming a fashion designer. Sunye was an ambassador like always, but she was the only one of the Wonder Girls to be solo. Whenever Yeeun and Yoobin came out with an album, three weeks later Sunye would have hers out so they would playfully compete and tell each other who was gonna win.

"Just as I thought, my wife is dancing until she lets her thoughts go away." Yoobin jumped and turned around, seeing Taecyeon by the door with his teasing smile. She walked over to him and hit his arm playfully before hugging him tight. "Oh I missed you too Yoobin. I did."

"Yah! I was going to say I missed you, but I wanted to hug you first. Babo."

"I know, I know. I was just playing" He pecked her lips "So, how was your session with Yeeun?"

"Good. Very good actually. She thinks Sunye is pregnant."

Taecyeon's eyes widened.

"I said that too."

"Well... Yeeun is usually right with her observations. Maybe we can trust her judgement this time."

"Yeah I guess..."

"She was right about us."

"I know Taecyeon."

"She was right about Sunmi actually having a crush on Sohee. Oh and that they actually got together."

Yoobin turned to Taecyeon and glared at him.

"She was also right about-"

"Taecyeon!"

He laughed as she walked towards him with her stuff. He then took her hand in his and they walked out of the building together, seeing some fans wave at them and take pictures. Yoobin liked it a lot. Seeing fans accept their relationship and their marraige. They were only married for three years now and there was really only one thing they never discussed with each other: Kids. Whether or not to have them. Yoobin loves kids and kids love her, Taecyeon is a good guy with kids as well so it was really no question on if they were going to be bad parents. The question was on if they both wanted to have it.

When they entered their home, Taecyeon had Yoobin on his back and walking in laughing together. Yoobin had tripped over something and twisted her ankle and so Taecyeon tried to make her laugh instead of thinking on the pain. "Does your ankle feel better Jagi?" He asked her.

She nodded. "Ne~, it does. Thank you for carrying me." He put her down on the couch and gave her a passionate kiss, their first kiss since they have been seperated. "You mind making dinner Oppa~?"

He laughed. "Of course I don't. You want... Kimchi fried rice and Orange Chicken?" Yoobin smiled brightly and nodded. He laughed softly and kissed her forehead before taking off his jacket and going to the kitchen. She smiled softly and the tv and watched quietly. She laughed a bit as she saw the music charts where her and Yeeun were neck and neck with Sunye like always. She took out her cell phone and decided to call her "rival".

"Hello~?"

"So it seems we are tied in the music charts Ms. Park."

She could hear Sunye laughing a bit. "It seems so. Are we going to bet again?"

"Oh, I don't know. I have to have my awesome better Yeeun with me."

"You guys finished practice early?"

"Yep. Taec came back from the airport and picked me up and now I'm home."

"Oh that's nice of him!"

"Ne, I know. So, are you at the airport right now?"

"Ne~, We're sitting and waiting for our flight to be called so we can go. Waeyo?"

"Oh because... I wanted to talk. Did Yeeun tell you her theory about you?"

"... Depends. Which one are you talking about?"

"She said today that um... You're pregnant. Is that true?"

"Omo... It's supposed to be a little secret until we confirmed it" Sunye sighed "but yes. I am pregnant and you better not tell anyone else. Not even your babo husband."

"Yah, I only can call him babo" Yoobin said with a hint of serious yet she was being playful "Anyway, I wouldn't tell him anyway. He's a big mouth. Especially when everyone tries to bribe him."

"Yoobin, dinner is served!" She heard Taecyeon yell.

"Alright I'll be there in a second!" She yelled back and turned her attention back to Sunye "I gotta go Sunye. Have fun in Afirca and have a safe flight there and back. Make sre you call me sometimes though. I'll be sad if my Umma doesn't call me."

"You still call me Umma? That's cute hehe" Sunye giggled "Alright. I'll talk to you later Yoobin Unnie~. Bye~!"

"Bye~." She hung up and then got up and slowly walked to the dining room to where Taecyeon had her seat open for her to sit in. "Yah, where's your plate?"

"I'll get it in a second. My queen needs to eat first" He gently pushed her in her seat and then sat in his seat, picking up her injured leg and massaging her feet. She looked over at him and he smiled softly at her, making her smile softly as well. They started talking about his concerts in Japan and Yoobin's comeback that he had missed two months ago. "Wow... I did miss a lot." Taecyeon said with a light pout.

"Ne, you did but it's okay. At least you got to watch some of it on tv while you were away!" Yoobin said with a bright smile. He chuckled softly and kissed her lips softly, smiling a bit in the kiss. She then hugged him tightly. "I missed you Oppa..." She whispered softly.

He smiled warmly. "I missed you too Jagiya.."