I have a dream

My Soulmate

Chapter one :

 

HAVE DREAM



 

"You can do it Lee Saemin, you-can-do-it !" said a beautiful looking girl as she walked nervously towards the audition room. 

"Lee Saemin-sshi !" Shouted the judge, Saemin took a deep breath and raised her hand. 

"I-I'm h-here..." the judge looked at her for top to bottom and nodded. She pointed to Saemin a chair and told her to sit down. 

Saemin nodded and walked hurriedly towards the chair. As she sat down, she became more nervous. She thought there was only one judge, but there were actually three judges sitting in front of her. Saemin looked down to the floor, she didn't have the guts to look up, she was so nervous that her face actually became pale. 'Ugh, what should I do ? I freaking nervous right now !!'

"So... Lee Saemin-sshi," Saemin quickly looked up, "YES ?" she said suddenly making the judge stopped talking. The jugde cleared his throat. Saemin bit her lips, 'Oh, good one Saemin. There goes your chance to become an artist !' 

"AHEM..So Ms.Lee, first thing first, tell us about yourself" Saemin nodded and took a deep breath. 

"Uhm, Annyeonghaseyo, My name is Lee Saemin. I'm 19 years old, and I'm a girl, obviously.. Hahaha" Saemin laughed awkwardly. She was making a joke but the judges just looked at her weirdly without giving any responses.  'not again Saemin..' Saemin stopped laughing and cleared . 

"...I've been playing piano since I was little, I started playing when I was 5 years old, My father was a popular pianist back then..so I wanted to become a pianist because of him" Saemin sighed and smiled bitterly, "but when I was 11, my father died because he got into an accident,.after that day foward, I have a dream.." 

"And what's your dream ?" Saemin smiled and she suddenly stood up which made the judges jumped from their seat a little bit. She looked up to the ceiling. 

"my dream....is to become the greatest pianist! And to make my father proud of me !" one of the jugdes smiled while the others just nodded without saying anything to her. 

"you can sit down now Ms.Lee," Saemin nodded and sat down, she smiled happily. "okay... so what are you going to play for us today ?" asked the smiling judge. 

"Well, I'm going to play the piano," the judges nodded. Saemin stood up and walked nervously towards a big white piano that was place at the back of the room. 

She sat down in front of the piano, 'oh no, I became nervous again..huh..it's going to be okay, You can do it Saemin ! Do it for dad, mom, grandpa, grandma and my minnie ! Hwaiting !' 

She took a deep breath and took out a music sheet. 

 

 

 


 

"huh, stupid judges with their stupid comments and their stupid audition ! Pshhhhhh" Said Saemin angrily. She walked into a convenience store. Suddenly she remembered what happen earlier at the audition....


Saemin started playing the piano calmly, as she was playing, she took a quick glance to the judges. 

 

The judges was listening to her performance with a serious face. Saemin suddenly became nervous again, she couldn't follow the notes and then she started playing the piano randomly. She didn't know that the notes are way off. 

"STOP ! Ms.Lee, STOP !" Said one of the judges. She was a middle-age looking woman who had a serious expression that could make everyone scare of her. 

Saemin quickly stopped playing and slowly stood up. She looked down, she didn't want to look at the judge. 

"Do you know what you've just done ?" Saemin bit her lips and sighed. She slowly shook her head. Seriously, she really don't know what she have done. "..I..don't ....know.."

"Well Ms.Lee, I'm very dissapointed at you, to be a great musician, you have to be serious ! But I see that you're just beginner aren't you ? Come back when you're ready !" 

Saemin gulped and nodded. She wanted to cry, but she held it back. She took her bag and bowed to the judges. "I'm sorry for what happen. Thank you for the opportunity, Annyeonghaseyo," She walked out from the room, tears began to fell from her eyes. She quickly wiped away the tears and smiled bitterly. "I'm sorry dad...I failed.. again"  


Saemin shook her head. "saemin, forgot about what happen earlier ! You can do better next time ~ Yeah !" she held two cartons of milk, one is banana flavoured and the other is chocolate flavoured. 

"gonna give this to minnie~" she smiled bitterly. 

 

 

 

 

Saemin walked out from the store, she had a sad expression. "What I'm going to do ? huhhh.." she said slowly. 

Suddenly someone bumped into her. It was a middle-age woman who was caring groceries. The milks that she just brought fell and spilled all over the ground and some of the milks spilled over the woman.

"Yah ! Are you blind ?! Where are your eyes huh ?!" said the woman angrily. Saemin quickly bowed and apologized to her. "I-I'm so sorry...I-" 

"Blind ! Look at this, my groceries fell on the ground because of you ! Can you pay for this !?" Saemin gulped "uhm,..." she turned around, back facing the woman. 

She slowly opened her wallet, 'oh no, I don't have any money left, I should've ask some from grandpa. Damn' She slowly turned back to face the woman. She smiled awkwardly. 

"uhm, I-I don't have any money with me right now, can we just forget about this and live happily ever after..heheh" she laughed awkwardly. 

The woman shook her head, "no way, you have to pay for this," she said stubbornly. Saemin sighed and scratched her head. 'Ugh, what stubborn old lady ! what should I do now ? call minnie ? No way, he's probably at his dance class right now. H-E-L-P'

"AHEM. What's wrong Ma'am ?" suddenly a guy came behind Saemin. He was taller than Saemin, he had a blonde hair and yes, he is really handsome. Saemin jumped a little bit and looked at the guy weirdly. 'who is he ?' saemin thought. 

The woman cleared and blinked her eyes innocently, and then she pointed Saemin to him. "Well this girl refuse to pay, after she bumped into me and made my groceries fell." 

The blonde guy laughed, "oh, that's why you're angry with her. Don't worry ma'am, I will pay for her," Saemin widened her eyes as the guy took out his wallet and handed 100 000 won to the woman. 

"here, take this," he said. The woman who look shocked at first thanked him and walked away. Saemin let out a sigh. "Thank god" she said. 

And then she realized that the guy was still standing next to her, but this time, the guy was looking at her while smiling. Saemin cleared . 

"uhm... thank you so much.. Well then, I have to get going, See ya next time !" Saemin bowed to that guy and walked away slowly from him. Suddenly the guy grabbed Saemin's arm. 

"What about my 100 000 won ? aren't you going to pay for it ?" he asked. Saemin frozed and gulped. She turned around, "uhh, Oh yeah, I will pay for you next time ! If we meet again," She smiled awkwardly. 

"IF we meet again ?" he asked, saemin nodded. The guy smiled and nodded, he slowly let got of Saemin's arm. "Okay, IF we meet again, you'll pay my 100 000 won," 

Saemin nodded, "Okay, um.. annyeong !" she waved awkwardly to the guy and walked away. 'What a day ! huhhhhhhh'

The guy watched Saemin from behind smiled happily, 'I hope we meet again. Mysterious girl' 

 

 

 



Kiss_berry : 

Hello guys ! :D Yay, first chapter ^^ I hope you guys liked it. If there's any grammatical error and typos, please forgive me. 
SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !! <3 <3