Summer Vacation(part two: flight)

⌇Timeless♥Love⌇ »Kyuyoung oneshots & drabbles«

It was 15 minutes before departure time, they were given their seat numbers and now heading to the plane. Sooyoung tried to ignore Kyuhyun and get away from his as much as possible, it is time for relaxation not irritation from the world's evil maknae.

"Soo! Soo!"

"....."

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!" Kyuhyun threw a piece of paper at her which landed on her head. The crumpled paper, had a face on it ( :P )

"ugh... can't he leave me alone?"she whispered to herself. Sooyoung turned around shooting a sharp glare at his labelmate. Kyuhyun gave a wide smile in return, "mwo?" she asked.

"well I was wondering if---"

"NO!" she cut him off and turned back again. He frowned, and stood up from his seat and got over to her, poking her cheek. 

"Soo~ I just wanna know what's your seat number!!"

"You can't have it!"

"FINE!!" he stormed away from her and to their manager, "Manager hyung, how did you give Soshi's seat number?"

"why do you need to know Kyu?"

"Please hyung~~~ just tell me!!"

"fine, by the way the are sitting right now.."

"Who do you think is Sooyoung's seatmate?"

" uh... either Sunny or Jessica"

"THANK YOU HYUNG!!!" he thanked him happily then walked straight to Aegyo Queen again who is enjoying her talk with the Aegyo King. "SunKyu!! Come with me! excuse us Bunny hyung!"

"Yah Cho Kyuhyun let go~~ I'm talking to Sungminnie oppa! TT^TT" She was being dragged by the maknae, dragged away from Sungmin----her love.

"You need to repay me~"

"what is it this time?"

"Switch sets with me!"

"What?"

"c'mon!! When we get to the hotel, I'll be sitting next to Minnie hyung, and I'll switch with you!"

"Sungmin... next to me... eat... hotel." Sunny grinned pointing while trying to ensure what he said.  Kyuhyun nodded with a gummy smile. "OKAY!! here.." she gave her ticket to Kyuhyun and he did the same to Sunny.

 

----on the plane.

 

Sooyoung went to her seat and to her surprise, someone she didn't wanna see was there---- Cho Kyuhyun. "What are you---?" Kyuhyun turned to her with a straight face...

"what?"

"ugh... nothing!" she took her seat and didn't talk. After 10 minutes, the plane is already in the air flying to Jeju. It was silent, no one talked. Not even Kyuhyun.

 

20.... 30... 40 minutes had passed no one dared to talk...

 

The shikshin had a funny feeling...

 

something isn't right~

She looked over to the maknae and he was just looking out the window, 'maybe he was mad because I didn't tell him my seat number?' she thought to herself. Another 5 minutes had passed, she fell asleep...

 

>>>Kyuhyun's side<<<

 

Soo fell asleep, I looked over to my side and smiled, she looks like an angel. She always does... I swept her hair away from her pretty face and watched her sleeping.

She then moaned out

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr unicorn..."

 

 

A snort escaped my mouth...

 

unicorns?

 

really?

 

at her age?

 

omygod....!!!

 

that was soo

 

 

 

cute..

 

 

I poked her side and she moaned out again

"mr unicorn.. please stop~~"

 

I kept poking her until...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YAH!! STOP IT!!"

 

O.O;;

>.<

O.O

>.<

O.O

._.

 

"GOOD MORNING!!! :DDDD" I greeted and gave a big smile

 

but she gave me a burning cheek, swollen lips and made my eyes grow bigger

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

how sweet~~

 

 

 

 

 

she slapped me

 

 

 

 

punched my face

 

 

 

and

 

 

 

gave me a blackeye...

 

 

ouch~~ Love do hurts!!

TT^TT umma....

 

>>>Sooyoung's side<<<

 

I was in dreamland!!

playing with the cutest creatures~~

they are so fluffy and cute!!! kyaaa~~~

 

\(*^*)/

 

then I saw a cute unicorn!

wahh... so white and it has a rainbow hair~~ :DD

 

then it started poking me with his horn

"mr unicorn stop it~~"

 

but then only poked me more until

I woke up and found out who

Mr unicorn really was...

 

I gave him what he deserves!!

 

>>>normal POV<<<

 

after the whole 'unicorn' incident, got to the bathroom. Leaving the poor Kyuhyun alone, he decided to make a note for Sooyoung and leave the seat, to switch with Sunny again.

When Sooyoung arrived, she was surprised to see her best friend there and not Kyu, she didn't ask anything and smiled at the danshin. She fell asleep after eating the snack given by the stewardess. Sunny woke her up, and it was already time to go, when she woke up, she saw a note stuck to her forehead...

it was from him...

 

"Hey... I'm sorry~ I was just playing around... forgive me? ---Kyuhyun :)"

 

 

she crumpled it up and took her handcarry bag from the bin,  and saw another note.

 

 

"again I'm so so sorry, but Mr Unicorn knows It was a small thing right? ---Kyuhyun ^^"

 

She left the plane... not seeing the last note.

On her seat...

 

 

 

 

 

"Soo, I think it's time to tell you... I like you~ and I'm sorry for causing you trouble ---Kyuhyun <3"

 

A;N/ part 3 will be up by day after tomorrow^^ Comment & Subscribe