Summer Vacation(part one:waiting)

⌇Timeless♥Love⌇ »Kyuyoung oneshots & drabbles«

Since the artist in SME worked very hard for months travelling all over the world for SM Town Concert, Lee Soo Man sajangnim decided to give them a summer vaction in Jeju Island! And of course, there is one idol who suggested it. They were all thankful to whoever it was even though they don't know his identity. Snsd excitedly packed their bags, same goes for Super Junior, SHINee, EXO, F(x), TVXQ and soloists of the entertainment.

They went together to Incheon Airport with a smile plastered on their faces. After passing the regulations of the airport and getting their seat tickets, they went to the departure area. Sooyoung was listening to music while she leaned on her comfortable seat, her phone on the right and a snack on the other. Sunny was just by her side smiling like a crazy person, she was so happy, not just because of the trip but also what happened earlier when she was getting her bag down from the van they rode. Sungmin helped her then smiled cutely, which made her heart race.

Wandering around, bothering other people, Kyuhyun was bored, he coulndn't help not talking to each and every person, after bothering them he'll leave with a little insult. He just came from Amber, moving on to Sooyoung, "SOO!!!! ^o^"he jumped to the seat next to her, startling the relaxed shikshin. "MWO?!" she glared.

"I wanted to ask something!"he smiled...wait no, it was a teasing grin. The trademark of his evilness.

"What is it?"

"uh.... I forgot!"

"tell me when you remember then... now. LEAVE!"she said harshly, not wanting to be disturb.

"butbut... we're friends right?? right?!"he poked her side repeatedly.

"ugh!! Yes we are... happy?"

"No.."Soo looked at him again with an annoyed face. 'why did he even ask if he isn't happy about it?!'. "What? Is it wrong to be honest this time? Fine! I'll lie everytime! hmpf!"he crossed his arms like a kid followed with a pout and avoiding her gaze.

"You're crazy Cho Kyuhyun.."

"Well, you're VERY ugly Choi Sooyoung! :P"

"WHAT?!?!?!" Kyuhyun ran immediately before getting by her. After 5 minutes, Kyuhyun moved on to the smiling Sunny.. not to bother her but to ask a favor. "Yo~ SunKYU!!" he greeted, emphasizing 'KYU'.

"oh! Hi oppa~"she smiled.

"Yah.. I need you to help me with something!"

"What's in it for me?"she crossed her arms.

"I'll give you my new psp if you help me!"Kyuhyun bargained, Sunny is his gaming buddy.

"mmm.... not enough!"

"What? ugh... okay, what do you want?"

"uhm... I want you to do me a favor too^^"

"and what can I do for you my danshin?"

"firstly, I know I'm short... no need to call me danshin! Second, I need you to..."she looked around and dragged him far away from the idols. "..help me with Sungmin!"

"DEAL! What's with you and Sungmin hyung anyway?"he raised an eyebrow, 'something is fishy, Sungmin was acting weirdly today too'-Kyu.

"None of you beezwax Cho Kyuhyun! Now, what do you need?"

"sheesh... too harsh!"

"HURRY!!"

"I need you to help me with Soo."

"With Sooyoungie? Wae? You like here~~~??"

"it's none of your beezwax too Lee SunKyu."

"fine fine.... we got a deal?"she held out her hand waiting for a shake.

"mhm!"he shook her hand in return.

 

____________________________________

Part one^^

Wait for Part two, more KyuYoung in part two^^ and oh SunSun!!!