Congratulatory Kiss

⌇Timeless♥Love⌇ »Kyuyoung oneshots & drabbles«

It was a busy day at SMEntertainment, like any other days. Snsd's comeback was nearing, photoshoots, recording, dance practice and homes. That was Sooyoung and the other girls' routine. As much as she wanted to take a break she couldn't, she missed going out to lunch, eating her favorite food and watching movies but there's one thing she missed the most, Cho Kyuhyun, his playfulness never fails to make her smile, but because of her busy schedule, she can't even give him s car nor a text message like she used to.

He is also busy, busy with promotions of Super Junior's new album and for their new song SPY, he kept checking his phone for text or missed calls from her, he can't load his phone due to y'know what... he kept spending his money on gaming cards.

The next day was the same, then the other and another, as if fate was playing with them. The day finally arrived! It was their comeback, and the same time the goodbye stage for SPY at Inkigayo, the results were in....

"It looks like we'll have a tie! Wait.. wait!" The MC was giving so much pressure to the two groups

 

 

 

"SNSD wins!!"

 

The final result was announced, everone was surprised only one point difference. Sones cheered as well as ELFs in the crowd, Taeyeon as the leader gave her speech and after it was done, they met SuJu back at the dressing room, "Soo..." Kyuhyun called her name softly, she turned to him and smiled "hey.."

"Wanna go get ice cream?"he asked shyly, she didn't hesitate, she wanted to spend time ith him too. They walked and got ice cream before going to the rooftop of the studio.

"I missed you...." Sooyoung said with a smile as she took as seat. He went beside her and smiled happily, he didn't think her secret love will miss him too. "I missed you too Soo"he put his rms around her casually and stayed silent for a while.

"Hey/Uh..."they started at the same time.

"You first!" and continued at the same time... again.

"No Kyuhyun you first!" Sooyoung gave way. He scratched his head  "Uh.. Chukhahae.."he couldn't say it, say I love you to her, he was afraid it might ruin their friendship, but he knows he needs to say it, or show it. But, how?

"oh.. th-thanks."She looked down, she wasn't expecting it, that's not what she wanted to her actually. He notied this and sighed before leaning closer to her. It was awkward for her, it's going to be her first kiss! She closed her eyes shut, wating for his lips to meet hers, feeling tense and nervous. It took awhile before she felt his lips.....

 

 

 

 

on her forehead.

She felt down again, but a phrase suddenly made her heart race...

"I love you Sooyoung-ah.. will you be my girl?"