Caught

Lip Gloss

Taemin stood in front of the mirror in SHINee's apartment. He stood there with a tube of 'Cherry Gelato Liplicious'  lip gloss in his right hand. He stared at his reflection in the bathrooms' mirror. You see, ever since he accidentally mistook his ex-girlfriends' lip gloss as a squirtable candy, he loved the stuff. The sticky yet creamy texture wixed with the smell- and taste- had him addicted. He had actually gone out two days earlier and bought two tubes.

He might of had to lie to the cashier about buying it for his girlfriend, but he still had his prize. The other tube flavor was 'Blue Colada Liplicious'. Taemin had slathered some on his lips when he tohught he heard the door to the apartment open. He stopped in mid- slather and listened for any movement. Not hearing anything, he shrugged it off and continued his wrist motions.

After Taemin put the lid back of the tube, he turned to leave, both tubes hanging loosely in his back pocket. As he turned to the door, he took three steps and bumped into something- or someone. It was Minho. Strange as it may be, Minho wasn't looking at the Maknae, but at something on the floor.

"O-Oh! Hello hyung! I didn't see you there," Taemin said surprised. Minho was still looking at the floor.

"Minho hyung?" Taemin asked. He followed Minho's eyes to the spot on the floor. He nearly had a heart attack at what he saw. There lay the two tubes of lip gloss in all their glory. Minho finally looked at Taemin.

"M-Minho h-hyung! I-I-It's not what it looks like!" Taemin stuttered out.

"Taemin-ah...You wear..."Minho gulped, "...lip gloss?" Taemin's face had paled.

"W-Well....." Taemin couldn't say it.

"OhmyGOD......" Minho said quietly.

"Hyung! Please don't tell anyone!" Taemin pleaded. Minho, as if suddenly remembering that Taemin was there, looked at him with even bigger eyes than normal. They then softened. He silently bent down and picked up the two tubes of lip gloss.

"Taemin, I SWORE you couldn't get any cuter, but I stand amazingly corrected," He laughed out as he handed Taemin the tubes.

"YAH! I TOLD YOU THAT I HATE---!" Taemin stopped in mid-sentence, as if realizing that Minho had called him CUTE. "W-What did you say?" Taemin sputtered out after a moment. Minho gigged. Minho doesn't giggle!

"I called you cute, silly pabo. Is there a problem?"

Taemin just stood, too dumbfounded to answer. He snapped out of it and shook his head.

"Aniyo, I just didn't think of all people to say cute, it'd be you," He said. "So you're not mad?" It was Minho's turn to shake his head no.

"There is one thing, tohugh," He stated.

"What's that, hyung?" Taemin asked, totally bemused. Minho smirked.

"I wonder what it tastes like," He said as he leaned down. He gently touched his lips with Taemin's and them. Taemin was so surprised, he had actually gasped. It took him a second before he was kissing Minho back. They ever so tentitavely pulled away. They had made a pop sound by doing so.

"It tastes sweet," Minho thought aloud.

"Yeah..." Taemin replied dreamily.

"I should taste it more often,"  Minho flirted.

"Want another taste?" Taemin suggested.

"With pleasure." From that moment on, Taemin REALLY enjoyed his guilty pleasure with Minho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, piss yourself yet from this? No? Well read it as much as you want.