002 . Blind Date

Queenka vs. Kingka

Shinyeong -

 

My phone was ringing while I was sitting next to Luhan at lunch. " Yeobosaeyo?"

" Shinyeong-ah!~"

" Ne omma?"

Omma giggled. " I have great news. One of my co-workers said that her son doesn't have a girlfriend . So me being the considerate mom I am, you guys are going to meet each other at Cafe Seoul after school ! "

I continued sipping my banana milk. I restrained myself from yelling. " Omma, you know I don't like blind dates."

" But sweetie! This is for your own good! I haven't seen you with a guy for 2 years and the last time was with Sehun. You must be lonely."

" I can assure you that I'm not lonely omma." I laid my head down on Luhan's lap. He grinned down on me. " I have Luhan and other friends.."

I heard her sigh. " Shinyeong-ah, of course I know you have friends, but at one point in your life you're going to be with someone. And that is why I'm helping you!"

No use in arguing with her." Fine ok.."

She cheered and I hung up tiredly.

" Another blind date?" Luhan asked.

I nodded . He looked nervous and played with my hair. " Something wrong?" I said raising my eyebrow. 

" Nah ..well there's the bell let's go don't wanna be late for class," he said and the bell rang just as he stood up.

 

 

" Please hold still madam." one of the maids said as she adjusted my bangs. " There. Done. You look beautiful as always madam. " The other maids agreed and clapped. 

I bowed and thanked them and left the room. Omma was downstairs waiting for me. Her face lit up as I descended the stairway. She clasped her hands together. " Aww my baby girl looks so gorgeous!~"

I smiled. " Where's Appa??" 

" Ahh honey some worker accidentally put too much sugar in a whole bucket of ice cream so he had to stay after and supervise. So, are you ready?"

I nodded and she took my hand and we entered the limo.

 

 

Baekhyun -

 

" Hyung why can't you just go to your blind date?!" 

" Baekhyun! You know I'm in love with Kai and I'm not interested in girls.." Kyungsoo complained and tugged on my arm.

I rolled my eyes. " Okay fine. But promise me that you'll cook me your kimchi spaghetti whenever I want you to.." 

He nodded right away. 

" Wait"

" What?"

" Won't your omma find out that I'm not you?" I asked plainly.

" Nope! She barely comes to my house and she never talks to me unless she's trying to set me up with girls..Ok c'mon," he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. " We gotta get you ready."

-1 hour later-

(without the backpack though ^^ )

 

" Ugh where could she be," I muttered. 

Kyungsoo told me that I was supposed to meet up with her at Cafe Seoul. So now I'm sitting here waiting. I rolled my eyes. I kept in mind that I will never fall in love with the blind date girl. Suddenly outside I heard someone yelling. I leaned to get a better look and a girl was yelling for her mom to come back. I just shook my head but then she turned around. 

I gulped. She was beautiful. My eyes followed her and it widened when she came up to the table. 

" Hi, are you Kyungsoo?" she questioned in a cute soft voice. She looks and sounds like an angel. I thought but then I srunched my face up and focused on her question.

" Well no," I replied. She raised her eyebrows. " He's not here right now so I'm the substitute."

She made a small nod and plopped herself down across from me. " Let's just get over with this.." 

I smirked and agreed. After a few minutes of awkward silence a waiter appeared and set down drinks and desserts. " Uhh this is free?"

He nodded and walked away. I was just staring at everthing when she lightly tapped the table.

I gave her a puzzled look. " What?"

She smiled and said, " Haha let's eat~" She reached for a spoon and was digging into a small cake.

I just stared at her and slowly started to eat. We ate in silence for about half an hour when she asked, " So what's your name?"

" Baekhyun."

" Oh." She smiled. Wow her smiles are pretty..OK NO STOP. " I'm Shinyeong."

I just nodded. What was I supposed to say? That her name was pretty? Well a little. . .I cleared my throat. " Err how old are you?"

" I'm 16." Shinyeong simply said. " You?"

" 17. Call me oppa if you'd like~" I winked. I saw her blush and I was satisfied. Alright Baekhyun you can do it. Just play along and flirt and then break her heart later.

Ahaha~ And you can call me yeobo if you'd like~" 

I froze. She laughed really hard and was clutching her chest. I just stared. Then I felt a small laugh escaped from my lips. And then I started laughing along with her. Everyone stared at us weirdly but we continued rolling like buffaloes. 

We both calmed down and took a sip of our drinks. Shinyeong said, " So~"

" So?"

She was about to say something when her phone rang. She mouthed 'mianhae' and left and went up to the bathroom. I nodded and bit my lip. This wasn't bad. I admit it was kinda fun even though we didn't talk that much. But I would not fall for her. I was thinking of what to do next when she returned.

" I'm sorry Baekhyun, but I have to go somewhere. " She apologized and bowed. " Ah..hope we meet again sometime? The waiter a while ago has my number, you can ask him for it." She bowed again, waved, and left.

I slumped down in my seat and sighed.

It was ok.

She was ok.

This. .might be ok.

But

Will she be ok if I break her heart?

 

~~

LOL did you notice that Baekhyun's and Shinyeong's outfits match? black & white~

and and and KAISOO LMAO >.<  

ok so please if you guys like my story, subscribe/ comment~ 

now go next page please :D