001 . Flashback

Queenka vs. Kingka

Shinyeong -

 

"Heya oppa!"

"Shinyeong..?" then I heard a girl calling his name.

"Sehun-oppa ~ Come here boy ~" I noticed she said that in a seductive way.

"O-oppa, who's that?"

"Uh"

In the background I heard the girl say 'give me the phone'.

"Hey Shinyeong, right?" she said in a mean tone.

"Yes?"

" Hmpf. Your oppa's not available right now. Please never call again." and then she hung up.

I gulped. I decided to call my best friend. 

" Shinyeong~ What's up?" Luhan said.

" I ...Sehun..can you please come over?"

" Huh? Oh yeah sure. Is everything ok?" he asked worriedly. 

" Please just come over.."

" Ok I'll be over in 10 minutes. Just hang in there?"

" N-ne"

I sat on the couch frozen. I wanted Luhan to be here right away. I couldn't take it anymore and walked outside. Hands in my pocket , I looked down at the cement as I was walking. I had a million thoughts running through my head. Who was she? Is Sehun ok? Why did she call him oppa? And in that tone?

I stopped walking and I noticed that his house was right across the street. Slowly I came up to his doorstep. I peeked through the window and gasped.

Right there on the couch Sehun and the girl was having a heavy make out session. His hands were roaming around her body. I felt tears coming down and I ran home.

 

 

Baekhyun - 

 

" Jagiya, where are you? Please come over at my place, I have something to say to you...It's really important. I miss you, saranghae~" I left her a message in her voice mail. Again.

I was getting frustrated. This morning I asked her if she remembered our 2 year anniversary and she nodded. This afternoon I asked her if she could come over at my place and she nodded. Now it's 7 and she hasn't even appeared yet. 

" Hey." Kyungsoo sat down next to me. " You alright ?"

" Mm. ."

He patted my shoulder. " Ayy don't worry too much. She will come. Plus she has to. I made dinner for you guys!"

I laughed for a second and then sighed. I prepared for her a present and a dinner. I couldn't wait any longer and I stood up. " Hyung, I'll be right back I'm just going to check on Jieun at her house."

He nodded and I grabbed my jacket and headed out. I ended up on her porch really fast since her house was a block away from mine. I knocked on her door. No one answered. I peeked through the window and I saw no one in the living room.

I got her secret hidden house key underneath the doormat and I quietly unlocked the door.

" Jagiya?" I called out.

I walked upstairs and she wasn't in her room. But then I saw her parents' bedroom door locked. I knocked and no one answered. I used the key to open it and I couldn't believe my eyes.

" OH MY ING GOD!!!" I yelled.

Jieun was on the bed with another guy. They froze and I slammed the door and ran downstairs and outside.

 

 

Shinyeong & Baekhyun -

 

I felt like my whole life collasped.

Now I know what to do.

I will never fall in love again.

 

~ ~

 

Hehe how do you guys like the story so far? x3

Tragic isn't it? lol  Please suscribe & comment! It will make me feel more inspired to update faster~   

Now go to the next page x)