Brother Xiu Min :)

Confession Of A Best Friend.

(Lay's House)

Lay sighed as he opend his house and stepped inside, His shoes echoed off the wooden floors and bounced around the empty house making an uncomfortable noise for the young boy.

Lay through his bookbag on the floor and walked into the kitchen for something to drink. Just then his phone buzzed with a text,startlyed by the sudden vibration in his pocket,Lay opened his phone and looked down at the text message.

From:Kris GeGe
Hey bro, Just wanted 2 let u know that I can't come over today cause I have an afternoon meeting with some of my clients.So Xiu Min gg will be there around 4pm ok?

Lay pouted slightly being that he wouldn't be able to see one of his brothers, but a small smile tugged on his lips that he would see his other brother again. How long has it been since he saw Xiu Min? 6? 7? 8 months?

Lay shrugged and texted back his older brother saying it was ok.Lay took out a can of soda and sat down on the kitchen table busy texting when he heard the front door open

''Lay?, are you home?'' Lay heard a familiar voice call out from the front of the house.Lay's lips turned into a small smile as he stood up and pushed his phone in his back pocket and made his way out into the living room.

''Bro!'' Lay said,his voice was a mixture happiness and joy as he sped walk up to his older brother and gave him a tight hug. Xiu Min smiled at his younger brother and gave the older boy a small pat on the back while his other hand had a brief case.

''Woah, slow down were gonna fall over !''Xiu Min said,trying to balance himself between air and Lay clinging to him like a overly grown baby.

Lay chuckled and let go of his brother,getting him back to his balance by pulling him up. Xiu Min nodded a little and put his brief case down and settled into one of the couches that was next to the coffee table while Lay layed down on another couch.

''Hows school bro?, made any knew friends?'' Xiu Min said,taking off his jacket and placing it behinde the couch on the arm rest. Lay shrugged while looking at different designs on the living room cieling.

''It's ok, Its not the school I wanted,but it's ok'' Lay said,thinking about Luhan and his kid like smile,Xiu Min smiled his younger brother and walked over to the desktop and turned it on while getting his brief case

''Time for work ''

 

(ok guys, I know this is a crappy chapter, But i just had to post something before you guys think im not countinuing the story.anyways . NEWS-> i will be ending this chapter soon with Lay,Luhan and Sehun all together . Im losing interets in this story and writing about it.. I find it very akward  o.O . My next update might be tomorrow morning if not, then maybe Next weekend :) ) Thank you for all my readers who keep reading and commenting. And for my subcribers you guys are amazing to. )

 

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m372grMV251r94v2zo1_r1_500.png there just so cute :)

 

 

tumblr_m3v6uhXAz21r7rjyjo1_500.jpg<3 <3 <3 

 

tumblr_m9fazpleRv1qidxeuo1_500.jpgKRAY!

 

CUTE! ^_^

 

tumblr_ma3nopHVXh1rqn061.pnglike real brothers <3

 

tumblr_m2ajibnZgr1qc3fy9o1_r3_500_large.cute as hell <3