-4-

PINKFINITE COUPLE KISS !

- Sungyeol x Bomi -

 

They were having fun, they went to several places to taste many snacks. Sungyeo has been paying more attention to Bomi, even he was protecting her from people bumping to her. They were finding place to eat, mean they real dinner.

"Bomi~ Let's find place for our REAL dinner." Sungyeol chuckled as he pulled Bomi from some creepy fanboys. Bomi just nodded and smiled giving her fans heart-warming fanservices.

"Arasoo~ But.. I am full already~" Bomi whined as she patted her tummy.

"You need to eat a proper dinner. Your yeol here doesnt want his choding mimi get sick~" Sungyeol half sang his sentence, making bomi blushed slightly.

Yes. They have a petname now, choding mimi and choding yeol.

"Eyy~ Being so cheesy over here? Where did you learn that?" Bomi giggled as she waved once again to fans, sungyeol did the same, showing his gummy-smile.

"Namu hyung maybe? Nah~ I can be cheesy and mature if I want to~" Sungyeol stuck his tounge out as he dragged bomi.

"Where will we go? OH! Please! I want to eat meaaat~ or. sumgyupsal!" Bomi smiled widely, sungyeol gave up and nodded.

They arrived at a samgyupsal's restaurant, and seated near a window. Enjoying a light breeze of summer night in Seoul.

"Ahh~ This is nice!" Sungyeol grinned while scanning the girl in front of him who was then watching outside the window.

Bomi nodded without looking back at sungyeol, "Hmm~ Since debut, we dont really get much time to hang around like this." Bomi looked at sungyeol while smiling warmly. Made sungyeol look away from watching her, he slowly get more close to her.

"Then~ This program must be good for pinkfinite!" Sungyeol chuckled.

"I know right~ You guys have just done the ranking king right?" Bomi smiled, "It was so fun! Especially the fashion king!"

Sungyeol blinked and gasped, "You watch ranking king? All?"

Bomi nodded innocently, "I even laughed at how you look so immature with that kind of clothes! and must rip the tags?" Bomi laughed.

"Yaah~ That's not my fault. Blame my sensitive skin~" Sungyeol glared playfully. Bomi shook her head still laughing.

After a while they were talking and sharing such a non-sense, the food came, making Bomi and Sungyeol drolled over the food. Their eyes was like 'this-is-what-you-called-heaven'

"Woah! Daebak!!" Bomi thumbed up and started to prepare to cook the samgyupsal, leaving sungyeol preparing the rest.

"I know right~ Thanks to me for bringing you here~" Sungyeol grinned

"Nah~ I can go by myself actually.. So no need to say thankyou~" Bomi stuck her tounge out while cutting the meat into pieces.

"Yah! You meanie choding mimi!" Sungyeol pouted playfully, leaving Bomi chuckled at his childishness.

After a while the meat were all done. Bomi started to wrap the meat around the lettuce, putted some spicy and all.

"Ahh~" Bomi smiled, giving the first bite for sungyeol, she placed the food in front of the other's mouth

"No~ Not gonna eating. You were being meanie back then.." Sungyeol chidlishly crossed his arms while puffing his cheeks

"Hmph, Fine then~ I will just eat alone!" Bomi stuck her tounge out.

 

-Hoya x Hayoung -

 

Meanwhile, Hoya and Hayoung..
They were so silent at first, they were awkward each others. Maybe because they didnt really talk much to each other before. So Hoya started to open up the conversation,

"So? Where should we go? Anything specific you want to eat?" Hoya smiled warmly to the younger ones

"Hmm~ I dont know! I would love to eat anything~" Hayoung giggled as she gave him a peace sign, made Hoya chuckled at her

"Let's eat bulgogi then! I just feel want to~ Kaja!" Hoya grinned as he thought a good restaurant that sell bulgogi, he held hayoung's hand and walked at random directions. Meanwhile, Hayoung just smiled, thinking that this day may be better than yesterday.

After around 15 minutes of walking and chatting between each others, they arrived at kind of big restaurant that sell bulgogi.

"Ta-daah~" Hoya smiled showing the place he used to eat there.

"Wow~ How do you know this place oppa?" Hayoung blinked and looked at the restaurant immersedly

"We Infinite used to go here back then~ Hope that I still know the owner and they will give us extra meat!" Hoya chuckled made Hayoung giggled and shook her head at the immature Hoya she just saw.

"I dont know you are like this~" Hayoung smiled

"Huh? Like what? Anyway, ladies first~" Hoya opened up the door for Hayoung, let Hayoung stepped in first.

"Thankyou~ I mean.. Being immature and all.." Hayoung smiled while looking around for an empty seat. They seated at the corner of the place, that night it was really crowded and noisy there. Many people came.

"So~ We should have a petname.." Hoya read the text that he was given by the PD and looked at Hayoung scanned her for giving a petname

"Petname?!" Hayoung laughed, "OMG~ It'll be hard.." Hayoung thought deeply what name should she gave to the older ones.

"You are indian princess right? Let's just make me call you youngie princess.." Hoya smiled warmly, made hayoung blushed at his sudden attractive side.

"Youngie princess? What should I call you?" Hayoung stayed silent for a minute before an idea came up, "AH! AEGI OPPA!" Hayoung smiled brightly, that name made Hoya choked with his own saliva and looked at her wide-eyes.

"Am I an aegi to you??" Hoya blinked repeatedly

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

So, updatee~ xD keke.. Today's update is for Yeolmi and Hoyoung~

Which one plot you like better?? C: WHO ARE NEXT COUPLE? Well, their story still havent finished actually ._.

sso, hope you enjoy this short chappie of mine XD

DONT FORGET TO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE <3

LOVE YA!

THANKYOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTORS~

Comment reply::

@ LOL. THANKS FOR COMMENTING BABY C: keke.. Ikr 8D HOAEGI IS BEING JELLY FOR YEOLMI >:3

@ IKR 8D ITS HARD FOR ME TO FIND YEOLMI SHIPPER TOO 8D OMG~ Thankyouuu <3 i know right.. and YOU GAVE ME IDEA OF YEOBO, I just realized yeol x bomi can be called yeobo ._. anyway, dont worry of hoaegi.. he maybe will have sometime with Bomi ;D