-3-

PINKFINITE COUPLE KISS !

- RECORDING WEEK #1 -

 

'My heart was racing right now, We are now counting vote for first week couples. I hope, I dont get awkward with who ever I coupled with.' Bomi thought as she smiled widely placing her hand at her chest. Meanwhile this boy over there watching her, impressed with her cute-ness.

"So~ From the vote that we got.." The PD-nim was ready to announce. All 14 of us already curious.

"This week theme is.... Dinner night!" All of them cheered happily, that meant that each couples can go to eat dinner where ever they want to.

"Dinner night ? Do we get the money though??" Sungyeol being always curious he asked and the PD-nim just nodded, gave a loud cheering from the boys.

"I WANT MEAAAT! CHICKEN LEGS! PIZZAS! EVERYTHING!" Apink girls all said in unison, being the idols that love eating, meanwhile the boys were chuckling at what they heard.

"Ppali! Announce that!" Sungjong was really excited.

"So~ First couple.. Called Piano couple?" PD-nim said, all of them immidiately pointed to yookyung and sungjong. They blushed slightly, and recieved a mail, it's written where they should go. The couple nodded and smiled.

Then, the PD-nim continued announcing the couple, black lovers (Myungsoo x Naeun) , Leaders (Chorong x Sunggyu ) , Big smile ( NamJoo x Dongwoo ) , Vocals ( Eunji x Woohyun ) .

"Soo~ There are still 4 members left.." All of them looked so curious while Bomi heart was beating fast.

"So~ Bad eyesight couple? Let's just call them Glasses couple!" PD-nim said and Hoya slightly frowned, he knew it is him and Hayoung. Both of them have bad eyesight. Hoya was a little dissapointed though.

"SO, HOYA HAYOUNG!" Sungyeol shouted and smiled while went to bomi and held her hand, Bomi blushed slightly, "And.. WE WILL BE CHODING COUPLE!" Sungyeol nodded like a boss.

The others just ignored him while Hoya looked at Sungyeol full of jealousy. Sungyeol smiled as he is really happy, Bomi is his closest buddy from a pink.

All  of them have lefter written their destinations. They separated in their own ways.

 

-YEOLMI-

 

"Umm~ So.. Where should we go?" Sungyeol smiled and looked at Bomi, being alone just with the camera director even made the chodings awkward from each other. Bomi looked around and spotted a ddokbukki stand

"DDOKBUKKI!!" Bomi jumped happily to the stall leaving sungyeol behind,

"Aish.. This kid.." Sungyeol smiled and went to her, "So~ Do you want this?" Sungyeol smiled showing his gummy-smile, they are not that distant. well, pretty close to each other, bomi flushed red at the closeness, she nodded slowly.

"Ahjumma! Ddokbukki please~ for this cute girl beside me~" Sungyeol half-sang that made Bomi hitted his arm playfully, "YAAH~" Bomi whined, sungyeol just chuckled, the ddokbukki came and sungyeol smiled, ready to feed bomi.

"Say aaahh~" Sungyeol smiled holding a fork with ddokbukki, Bomi ate it happily and munched while giving her thumbs up, "Woahh~ Daebak!"

Bomi took the fork away from yeol and fed sungyeol too, "Say aaaah~ too.." Bomi smiled widely, sungyeol opened his mouth and nommed it, his face became very red because of the hot ddokbukki, "YAH! You dont even blow that before? It's too hot.." Sungyeol said reaching for a drink.

Bomi giggled and smiled, "Sorry~ I am forget.. Here here.." Bomi gave sungyeol a bottle of water while still giggling to herself.

They are having fun in the ddokbukki stand while on the other hand, Hoya was thinking about Miyeol, he didnt really pay attention to the apink's maknae.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

 

Sooo, sorry for late update and short one TT u TT was really busy and still am~

So, it's YEOLMI PEOPLE... or.. SUNGMI or.. WHATEVER ITS YEOL X BOMI *^*

Sssooo, I hope you like it XD

DONT FORGET TO COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE <3

LOVE YA!

THANKYOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS~

Comment reply::

@amazingmyza  Haaii~ Thanks for comment. Thankyou sososo much~ Here is a late update TT u TT SOrry~ Keep liking my story anyway C:

@almahonggi99  Haii~ Thanks for comment. YEAY YEAY! ANOTHER YEOLMI HOMI SHIPPER <3 KEKEKE~ LATE UPDATED ;u; Sorry, Hope you like it ;D