Meeting

The Sewing Club!

“AHHHHH NO! Takeshi-kun! Why? You can’t do this to Ayumi-chan! Why can’t you accept that you’re in love with her?! Why do you make her suffer?!” Kira said and threw the colorful manga book across the room. The book met the wall and slide down.

“Dude, chill. It’s a freaking book” Je Yoo said and picked up the book from the floor.

“Nanananna shut up!” Kira said and stuck her tongue out. Je Yoo tsk-ed and walked over to the coffee machine and the sweet scent soon infiltrated the room. When the coffee was ready Je Yoo placed it on the table. It was not meant for her.

She sat down on the other side of the table, opposite Kira, and stared out of the window and without her noticing she started drumming her fingers on the table. Kira muttered something about this ‘Takeshi-kun’ being a bastard or something but she didn’t let that disturb her. She suddenly heard an “Ummm?” coming from the door. She looked over and saw one of their new members. Yoo Mi Hi it was right…?

“C-Can I come in?” the girl asked shyly sticking her head in to the room.

“No” Kira said “You’re a member of the Sewing Club so you can’t come into the Sewing Club’s room”

“What?” Mi Hi said confused.

“Don’t mind her” Je Yoo said sighting “Come in”

Mi Hi walked into the room, she was amazed over the room’s decoration and structure. The room had two big windows looking out to the school soccer field and two long red curtains with different patterns on it. There were a big table in the middle of the room and one, a little smaller, by the windows with that massive chair Mi Hi had seem before when she joined. Mi Hi sat down by Kira and looked at the coffee cup and asked before she could stop herself.

“You’re not going to drink it?”

Je Yoo simply said “No, It’s for the leader.”  ‘

“O-O-Okay” Mi Hi said a little terrified over Je Yoo’s coldness. “But where is she? I’m pretty sure she said Ae Chan-sunbae said the meeting was three a clock…”

“She’ll be here in any minute” Kira said propping with candy.

“You’re going to get fat” Je Yoo said

“Well, I don’t care!!” Kira answered angry.

“Suit yourself”

“Hello…?”

A voice heard from the door, it was the other new member Louhae who walked through the door. “I’m on time right?” he said and sat down beside Mi Hi.

“Hi” she said, “I don’t think I’ve greeted yo- Oh how cute!!!!” Mi Hi suddenly screamed out when she saw his pin. “Oh this? Thanks!”

Mi Hi couldn’t hold herself she had to touch it and when she did Louhae had a troubled look at his face. “Ummm?”

Suddenly a big thud heard and the door to the club room had been opened. There in the door opening, Ae Chan stood with one of her hands pointing at them all and the other one on her waist.

“My friends!” She started “You shall not fear anymore. Your beloved Ae Chan, your savior, your leader is here!”

The others looked blankly at her and Ae Chan soon got tried of standing in the same position so she walked into the room. “Ah what a wonderful smell! Kyoung Mi drink it” Ae Chan said and clasped her hands and then pointed at the coffee cup.

“Je Yoo, make me a new one” Kyoung Mi just said.

“What?! I made that only minutes ago!” Je Yoo protested “Do I look like a slave to you?”

Kyoung Mi just fake smiled and sat down beside Ae Chan. Je Yoo sighed frustrated and made another cup. “Here you go” she said with no enthusiasm what so ever. Kyoung Mi took a sip and signalized to her that she could sit down.

Ae Chan cleared and got everybody’s attention “We have gathered here today to have a meeting now that we have new members with us” Ae Chan gestured at Mi Hi and Louhae “And of course as any other club we have rules. Listen to me and Kyoung Mi and you’ll be fine. Now when we have the rules covered we can move on to the questions” Ae Chan said without stopping. The others were stunned and where not able to say anything. “No questions?” Ae Chan said “Then I proclaim this meeting done! Yay! Free time!” Ae Chan outburst and got up from her chair.

“We’re already done?” Mi Hi said shocked

“Apparently…” Louhae said and looked at the leader dancing without any music. He must say that it wasn’t that great…

 

-: :-

“Excuse me?” A male voice said peeking into the room. Which caused Mi Hi to gasp, Louhae to look confused, Ae Chan to smile broadly, Je Yoo to casually stare, Kira to ‘tsk’ and Kyoung Mi well she was being Kyoung Mi.

“Aito Cheng my dear friend!” Ae Chan said and ran up to him “What a pleasure to see you today!”

“Ehm, yeah sure.” Aito said awkwardly “Will you tell them” He nodded at the new ones “about my condition?”

“Oh, yeah of course! I forgot!” Ae Chan said still smiling broadly as ever.

“Well, I guess I should introduce myself” He muttered and looked at the new members “Um, Hi. I’m Aito Cheng…”

“I know who you are….” Mi Hi said with her eyes sparkling.

“Ehrr, yeah how lovely” Aito heard someone in the hallway “and yeah Ae Chan here will tell you more about my situation! Bye!” He said and he was gone.

 

-: :-

 

“So are you going to tell us about this Aito Cheng’s situation or what?” Louhae asked their leader who had started knitting just right after Aito had gone.

“What?” Ae Chan said confused “Ah, right! I forgot! Ehehe…” Tell me again why she’s the leader… Louhae thought.

“Aito Cheng, is apart of this club.”

“What?” Mi Hi and Louhae exclaimed.

“Why yes, he is. Believe it or not he is.”

“But I though he was only a member of the soccer club, high jump club, photo club and home economics club”  Mi Hi said puzzled.

“He’s in that many?” Louhae asked amazed.

“Yeah. He’s like good at everything!”

“But if he’s a member of the sewing club… how come he’s not with us now and wasn’t with you on the ‘hunt’?” Louhae asked.

“Well, that’s what special about Aito. No one knows he’s in the club!” Ae Chan said exited and started jumping on her seat.

“Is that really good?”

“We’re playing a game called ‘Don’t-tell-anyone-about-Aito-being-in-the-club-game’ and if you tell anyone than you lose. And nobody likes to lose do they? No they don’t!” Ae Chan said smiling.

“So basically he’s using this game to protect himself of not telling he doesn’t want anybody else to know that he’s part of this club because he’ll probably get less popular and his world would collapse. Or he could get past this ridiculous thing and realize that everybody would still like him because he is himself and move on with his life instead of hiding from everybody”

 

Ae Chan was just about to say something that'll go agains Kyoung Mi's teory but then said “Point” with her pinger up in the air. “Kyoung Mi, I must say you say smart things”

 

“I know”

 


Hello everybody! I'm really really sorry for the ultra late update!!  and I give you this TT.TT

I lost everything I had written and I had no motivation to write but I have now so don't worry! I'll update more!

Pst, Have you heard Block B?

If you haven't then YOU SHOULD!

They are pure awesomeness <3

ehe, I'm promoting my boys on my fics~

Well then... PEACE OUT!