Beginning

The Sewing Club!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xcGRjaoIHA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Whaa~” Yoo Mi Hi gasped in amazement “Such a huge school” she said and walked through the gates of her new school. She looked around and saw a bunch of kids walking around looking exactly like her, stunned. Mi Hi followed some kids who looked new to the school, it was better to go in group, so she wouldn’t get lost. When they walked into the school they were immediately split up into the classes that they were supposed to be in. Mi Hi heard her name get called out and she quickly walked over to the 1-C line. She didn’t know anyone who had applied for this high school, this was a pretty serious school and only the ones with high grades got in so many from her old school had not bothered to apply. Mi Hi was also hesitant at first but her parents had convinced her, so there she stood accepted by one of the hardest school. Little Mi Hi got accepted, she couldn’t explain the happiness that was going through her body.

 

Mi Hi and her class got escorted to their homeroom, and got their seats. Mi Hi sat in the middle of the classroom beside two girls. When their teacher stopped talking and got out of the classroom to get some papers, everybody started talking. Some of the students already knew each other and started forming a group, some of the students started socialise with some people they didn’t know, and in Mi Hi’s case it was the second one.

 

“Hi! I’m Kim Minjung” The girl beside her said and reached out her hand to Mi Hi.

 

“Ah, I’m Yoo Mi Hi, Nice too meet you” Mi Hi said and smiled broadly at Minjung. The girl smiled back and dragged her chair closer to Mi Hi.

 

“So, Mi Hi, Why did you apply for this school? Which school did you go to before? Care to tell me something about yourself?” Minjung said jokingly with a smile on her lips.

 

“Well, I-”

 

The teacher walked into the room again and hushed everybody. Minjung got back to her place before Mi Hi could continue but made a sign that they would take everything later.

The teacher continued to tell the students information about the school, the rules, like wear your uniform properly and stuff like don’t run in the hallway bla bla bla. Mi Hi didn’t really listen to it and could feel her eyelids slowly closing. When the teacher finally was done, the students went up and rushed out of the classroom. Minjung got up and stretched her body, “Let’s go!” She said and waved to Mi Hi to follow.

 

“Ah yes!” Mi Hi said and collected her things from her new desk. “Where are we going?” She said.

“I don’t know” Haneul said and laughed, Mi Hi joined her and they walked through the hallways of the school.

At the end of the day, Mi Hi said bye to Haneul. They had spent the whole day together and Mi Hi was very happy that she had found such a great friend right away. She walked home with a big grin on her face.

 

-::-

“Oh how cute!” Some of Mi Hi’s classmates exclaimed at her headband “Where did you buy it?”

“Oh no I made it myself” Mi Hi said smiling at the sudden attention.

“Wow you made this?” Minjung asked

“Just don’t join the sewing club” one of them said and the others nodded.

“The sewing club? Why?” Mi Hi asked

“I’ve heard some rumours about it....” the girl continued “All the members are pure psychos and they say that if you join you’ll be an outcast from the rest of the school.”

“Wow, don’t join that...” Minjung said and laughed. And the other agreed.

“Eh...” Mi Hi said uncomfortably but still smiled.

“Let her enter which club she wants to be in, it shouldn’t matter which club she enters if you are real friends then you still stick by her side.” A voice said from the other side of the hallway.

“Oh, miss cool Haneul has spoken, is this what we have to talk about to get the honor of hearing you speaking?” Minjung said sarcastically and earned a high-five from a girl beside her.  Haneul tsk-ed and walked away.

“Mi Hi, don’t join the sewing club”

-::-

“Oh I’m so so so sorry, Mi Hi” Minjung said panicking, she had just spilled all her milk on Mi Hi’s skirt.

“No it’s okay” Mi Hi said calmly “I’m okay, I have a spare in my locker, so it’s okay” she said still smiling.

“I’m so sorry”

Mi Hi waved it off and stood up, she walked out of the cafeteria to change her skirt.

 

 

-::-

 

“Hello, wait for me!” Minjung said after Mi Hi who was running in front of her. Mi Hi had said something about cute and then started running towards a store window. When Minjung finally approached her Mi Hi stood with her hands on the window looking at a stuffed bunny. “So cute~” She said with her eyes sparkling “Isn’t it?”

“Y-Yeah”

“I want it”

“O-kay”

Mi Hi walked into the store and before Minjung could react she had already walked out with a plastic bag in her hand.

“She really bought it…” Minjung said under her breath

“Shall we go?” Mi Hi said smiling with her whole face. It was the first weekend since they started school and Mi Hi and Minjung had decided to go shopping.

“Do you always wear such clothes?” Minjung said looking at Mi Hi’s frilly dress “Where do you even get those?”

Mi Hi looked down at her dress “I don’t buy them, I make them”

“So you were serious last time….”

“Yes, did I have a reason to lie?”

Minjung shrugged and looked into the store windows they passed.

“Oh! How cute!!!” Mi Hi said and started running

“Not again…”

 

{-::-}

 

“Please, please let us be in the same class again. Please, please” Jung Louhae begged quietly when he stood in the 1-A line. Louhae begged a little more but he could not see the person. He closed his eyes not wanting to give up, and then he heard the name. Not really believing what he just heard, he opened his eyes and saw him. He walked into the same line as Louhae, and Louhae could see that it was not just him that were staring at him but a lot of girl and even female teachers looked at him. He himself knew that too, and flashed them a smile.

Louhae heard fireworks in his mind We’re going to be in the same class again and for three years! Louhae smiled and it felt like he hadn’t been this happy in a long time.

 

They got escorted to their classroom and got their desks, unfortunate Louhae got placed far away from him. Louhae got placed long back in the classroom while he got placed in the second row. He took up a blueberry flavored lollipop from his uniform pocket and putted it in his mouth. He hard on it, and flipped it around in his mouth.

“Students, it’s not allowed to eat candy” the teacher said strictly at Louhae, who pretended not to hear. “Student. It’s -!”

 

He the lollipop and then took it out “What?” He said completely emotionlessly.

The teacher got cut when Louhae suddenly spoke up. “Um, it’s….not allowed to eat candy”

 Louhae surrounded his mouth around the lollipop and looked at the teacher. “So what?” he said and lied down on his desk ignoring the teachers scolding. The teacher soon got tired of Louhae and continued to give out information. Louhae could feel that he was looking at him, his plan had worked exactly as he wanted it to be. But unfortunately it wasn’t only he who had looked at him because when the teacher walked out of the classroom the female students surrounded his desk.

“Louhae-ssi~” A girl said trying to sound seductive “You were so cool earlier” the girls agreed and kept complimenting him. Louhae just lied there and stared at him.

“Louhae-ssi, Louhae-ssi, Louhae-” Louhae got up from his seat and looked at the started looks of the girls. He glanced over at him then he walked out of the classroom.

 

-::-

 

“Jung Louhae, can you solve this problem?” The female teacher said pointing at the board.

“I dunno” he said not bothering to look at board.

“You didn’t even look at it, I know you can do it. Take your time” The teacher said encouraging

Louhae sighed, why did he apply for this school? In this school he actually had to work!

He looked at the board sighed again and said the right answer.

“Right!” the teacher said “Good”

Louhae glanced over at him to see if he had looked but unluckily he hadn’t.

 

-::-

 

“Is that?”

“Yes”

“He who claimed he sees ghosts?”

“Yeah”

“What’s wrong with him?”

“Like seriously you don’t just go around and say that”

Some students in Louhae’s class said when Louhae just passed by. Yesterday, Louhae had said that he sees ghost just to make the girls back off him. And it sure worked. They hadn’t bothered him today and it felt nice to be alone for once. The others in the class had started talking about him but frankly, he wasn’t bothered by it. More attention the more he’ll notice him.

He walked to his locker and took out his bag, it was the end of the day and Louhae just wanted to go home.

On the way home he saw that a frisbee had gotten stuck in a tree and a little boy stood below it and tried to get it out but he was too short reach it. Louhae approached the little boy and the boy backed away. Louhae reached up for the frisbee and grabbed a hold of it.

“Here” He gave the Frisbee back to the little boy.

The little boy’s face lit up “Thank you” he said with a high pitched voice and smiled with his whole face. The little boy walked away and Louhae shrugged.

“God I hate kids”

 

{-::-}

 

A lot of freshmen surrounded the big board in the entrance of the school, including Mi Hi and Louhae. A big poster was hanging on the board.

“Club advertising day” A female student read out laud “What’s that?”

“That’s, the ‘Hunt’” another female student said, she was clearly older than the rest of the students standing by the board.

“The Hunt?”

“Yes” The older student continued “The Hunt. It’s famous around this school but only happens once a year. It’s when the clubs tries to get new members.”

“What’s so special about that?”

“Well you see, the limited amount of freshman this school takes in is a lot less than other school and our school is famous for having many clubs. And many clubs means more competition.” The student said tapping her chin “And just because there are fewer students there are not enough so that every club gets a new member, so the clubs fight for new members.”

“But why is it so important to have many in your club?”

“Because the clubs get more privileges if they are many” A girl standing beside the older student said.

“The school yard turns into a battle field and if you’re not careful enough you’ll get ripped apart”

“Yah, Mika don’t scare them away” the girl beside her said and shoved her elbow into her waist. She just laughed it off “I can’t wait for Monday to come” she said and walked away with the other girl.

A murmur spread among the freshmen, what was going to happen in three day? How will the hunt go? Will they survive?

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is the second chapter! It's a little shorter and nothing really happens, it's really just a introduction of the new characters! and little what's going to happen in the next chapter which will by the way be up soon 'cause I've already started to write it!

Sorry if this chapter was a little rushed! ^^

hope you like it! <3