Chapter Two ( . ___ . )

Summer Holiday Love ~

"Wanna Be a Kpop Star together with out handsome beast,pretty ladies 4 minute ,Apink and GNA? come on down to our website Www.cubeent.com to sign up.Audition will be held in HongKong,Taiwan,Singapore,America(L.A),Thailand,Japan and Malaysia.Go to out website for more infomation,we will see you there! " the adv came up again after 15 min "Should we sign up? Eunae ask in a calm tone."should'ent we ask mum and dad first?" eunhee ask "well you can,but i dont think we need their permission to do so as they are always busy to even answer our calls."eunae said feeling a little anger in her ,from young till now the one who has been taking care of us is our maid and housekeepers.All they do is to send us money for us to spend."let me try calling maybe they would answer this time"eunhee said picking up her phone.

*Phone calling* few mins later " See? i told you no one is gonna answer the call,we should decide for ourself,Let's go up to your room to sign." eunae is really dissapointed .I nodded and followed her up to my room together with Carrot and Champagne.I on my laptop and went to their website and clicked on Cube Ent Application form (America(L.A) ) icon, it then brings us to the Terms&Conditions page.

  1. By entering the "CUBE Audition" skill-based competition, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions of entry (the Terms) and agree to be bound by them.
  2. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms
  3. Entry to the Competition is open to anyone:
    1. who wants to become K-Pop Star ; and
    2. residing in one of the following countries:HongKong,Taiwan,Singapore,America(L.A),Thailand,Japan and Malaysia.
  4. You may enter the Competition for yourself only once.
  5. Any entry made giving another person’s (or a false) name or other dishonest information will be disqualified.

Right after we sign up,we held our hopes and changed and prepare to go out.

[EunAe POV]

*sigh* if we really passed out audition,would our parents know?what should we do with this house? nahhh~i shall not think so much im gonna change and share with it with rachel,I walk into my walk in closet and change into bikini and this over it and eunhee changed into this and also bikini under it , then we both went to meet rachel outside our school.

[End of POV]

EA= EunAe    EH=EunHee

Outside school.

"gosh,both of your are slow!" Rachel acting a little annoyed.

"sorry we were a little busy just now." EA said."What is that thing you're busy about?" rachel asked "lets talk bout it later,anyway did you bring your waterproof camera?"EA said."Of course!is something you cant live without being underwater"Rachel said showing off her camera to invisible crowds."Yeah its something really i cant live without and finally we must take lots of picture underwater!!" EH siad munching on ther sandwhich she bought on her way to Hapuna Beach

 

we took a shuttle bus for a long 45mins and finally reach . there were quite a few people there suntanning and we found a great spot for tanning too.We lay our mat that we used for picnic before and change to our bikini and applied sun tanning oil,as for EH she dosent want sun tanning so she put sun block lotion."Yahh,how many thousand layers of sun block on your body?" EA said exerating it. "I have only put 2 layers" EH said," just stop arguing,we need to enjoy"Rachel said. We put our earpiece on and listen to music as we enjoy our suntanning.On the otherside,EH was camwhoring with either her phone or Rachel's camers.she also took snap shot of EA and Rachel's unglamoures moments.*evil smirk* after a 1 hour suntannig,they planed to go to the sea to take pictures and play in the water.

Imagine that's you.

Pic 1 Credits: pic from google.

After a long while playing in the water and posing for pictures,we all got tired and get up from the water and rest again."Yahh,have you both seen the Adv for Cubeent audition? " rachel asked."Thats the reason why we were late today.we sign up for it already"EH said with eye closed and a towel covering her eyes."Omgosh,you sign up without me?Have you told your parents about it?" rachel bombing us with questions."Yes we sign up withour you ,and no we never tell our parents."EA said drying her hair with a small towel. "Dont you need or want to let your parents know?" " first,they did not even care for us in the first place,Second,they did not answer our call when we called ,and third,i think we are old enough to make our desition." EA said "so...what song are you going to choose,i want to be the one taking videos!" "well,we were thinking about a song that has difficult choreography like maybe teen top's to you, or SHINee lucifer,then sing duet like yoseob & gayoon's if i have a lover? what do you think ? " EH said flipping herself with her stomach facing the down. "erm..i find it okay,but you guys know how to dance to Teen top's to you? " rachel again bombing us with all her questions." EH know some of the moves and i guess if we try a litter harder we can get the whole choreography right with more pratices." EA said,figiting her phone."hope it will work and,also good luck to you guys,i hope you both get in and become idolls,but when you seriously become one,dont forget me!! You cant okay!!" rachel said with excitement and all happy."allright we will mention you in all the reality show,hahah" after talking we went to the toilets to wash up and have out dinner at the nearby resturant.