Chapter One ( . ___ . )

Summer Holiday Love ~

Eun Ae and Eun Hee lives in a big house in america and parents are always not there with them as they are really busy people. They only have housekeepers and maids to depend on and also the two sisters depend on each other alot.They are both independent and their parents only give them money to support themself.Their relatives are all either passed away or not close with them.

[EunHee POV]

I woke up by a call from her friend in school , Rachel. "Hello...." I said with that just-wake-up voice." Eunhee ah~! wake up already? remember we have plans for today! and also wake your sleepy head sister up,i'll meet you at 12pm outside school. See you." With that,she end the call and i click on the button on my clock to see what time it was. It was already 9.00am .I went to my walk in closet to find clothing to wear for later and lay it on the bed,then went to my sister's room to wake her up before i forget.

I opened my sister's door and see her sleeping in a very weird position.Thinking why such a lady like girl can sleep in such unglamours position."Yah! Wake Up Now!!" i said kicking her bed frame several times. " Shut up,and go away!" she shouted at me. " i was a little annoyed and jump on her bed."Wake Up!! we have plans with rachel later on." I took her pillow she hugged on and throw on the floor and also her blanket and other soft toys she had on her bed leaving nothing on her bed."YAHHH! Pick up all my things and lay it nicely or i'll make messy yours , i'm waking up now." she said putting on her shoes and almost leaving the room." pick it all up before i come back" she said leaving to the toilet. I picked up all the things i throw but instead lying it nicely i just put on the bed.leaving the room to the toilet on the first floor as my sister is in the toilet on the second floor.

[End of POV]

After Eun Hee finish preparing , she went to the kitchen to inform the maids to prepare breakfast for the both of them. Lazily sat on the couch and on the Tv and to her favourite channel KBS world.Patting her pet dog Champagne and also playing tricks that she thought her .Just then ,theres a adv that caught her eye." Wanna be a kpop star together with our handsome Beast,Pretty ladies 4minute,Apink and Gna? Come on down to our Website Www.cubeent.com to sign up.Audtion will held in HongKong,Taiwan,Singapore,America(L.A),Thailand,Japan and Malaysia.Go to our Website to check for more infomation,we will see you there! "

"YAHH! LEE EUN HEE! COME DOWN NOW!! NOW!!" I shout in excitement in me.Just then eunhee came rushing down the stairs with her bunny carried on her arm."what happen?" in a very calm voice."There's an audition in cube ent." "really? where?" I said in sort of excitement and nervous feel in her." on the tv of course. We should sign up,lets just wait for the next ad to come out" i said with my heart beating fast." Miss,here is your breakfast" the maid came with our usual breakfast ,strawberry toast and orange juice for eunhee and blueberry toast for me."Bring breakfast for champagne also." i said pinching some toast for champagne. "yes miss" " And also for Carrot"eun ae said."Yes miss"

 

This is Champagne.Eun Hee's puppy

  • A babay husky eunhee's parents got for her on her birthday.
  • 8 months old

This is Carrot.Eun Ae's bunny

  • A bunny eunae's parents got for her birthday.
  • 6 months old

 

 

 

 

 

Author note.

sorry for such a short chapter,school is kinnda busy and we will maybe only update on the weekends.

Hope you like it. Please Comment and subscribe to us. Your comments mean a lot to us <3