Together in one bed

United

She brought me to the elevator and pressed 16 . I waited and the door opened . I was shocked . Now I understand Soo Man . The elevator was leading straight to her living room . " So this is why Soo Man didn't want us to go to this floor . " I asked . She nodded . I looked around . " Why did you come study in Korea ? "

 

She brought me to her bedroom . Purple as always . She sat me down on her bed . " I'll be right back . Just sit there quietly and look around or something " She shrugged her shoulders and was about to leave but I stopped her . " Wait ! Where are you going ? " She turned around . " I'm just going to get some snacks and the aid kit . " She claimed . " But why do you need the aid kit . " I asked again . She rolled her eyes . " I need to bandage your leg to make the ankle stable . Okay ? " She asked . I nodded . She smiled and left the room .

After she left , I look around . The room was black mix purple . On her bedside was a picture . I took it and examined it . When I saw what the picture was about I smiled . It was a picture of us together when she won the music competition during high school . She got first place . I remembered I bought her a guitar when she won . I looked around and saw the guitar beside the computer table . I got up from the bed and hopped to the computer table . I took the guitar and hopped back to the bed .

I strumed the guitar . I smiled and started to play Baby don't cry . I didn't realize she was already here when she cleared . I looked up . She smiled . She had lays chips and the aid kit . Seh gave me the chips and went to my left leg . She opened the kit and started treating my leg . I smiled . I missed her taking care of me . Back in Taiwan I would always practice and dance until midnight like now . She would scold me whe I got injured and take care of me .

She spread some cream on my ankle and bandaged my leg . She finished and came to me . She snatch the ips from me and sat beside me and ate . I stared at her . She looked at me and smiled with full of lays . I realized she didn't answer my question . " Why did you come to study here in Korea ? " I asked . I leaned my on my right hand supporting me facing her . She looked at me and shrugged .

I smirked . " You better answer .. " I threatened . " She looked at me and glared . " Or what ? " She asked . I smirked again and rolled on top of her . Her eys widen and she dropped  the packet of lays . I glided my hands from her thigh to her waist . Her eyes widen even more. " You don't dare . " She claimed . I smiled evily and tickled her . She started to laugh and struggled . She had tears in her eyes already .

" Fine ! I'll tell ! " She screamed . I smiled and stopped but didn't got off her . She took a deep breathe . " I wanted to come here and study and I wanted to see you . " My eyes widen . She blushed and buried her face in her hands . I smiled and pulled her hands away from her face . She looked at me . I leaned in . My lips brushed hers . I whispered . " I missed you too . " and kissed her . I wrapped my hands around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck . She pulled me closer .

We both pulled away when we had no air left . I looked at her . We locked eyes . She smiled and I smiled back . She hugged me and I hugged her back. Our legs tangled with each other . I buried my face at her neck . She gasped and I looked at her . " How are we going to explain this to Soo Man appa ? " She asked . I laughed . She pouted . " Its not funny ! " She yelled . I chuckled and kissed her forehead . " Don't worry .. I'll tell him . " I told her . She shakes her head . " No . We'll tell him together . " She told . I smiled . I buried my face back at her neck and sighed in happiness .