We're finally UNITED

United

Lay aka Zhang Yixing of Exo is currently dancing in one of the dance rooms in SM ent in the 15th floor . His eyes were closed and he was moving with the beat of the music . Ignoring his health he continues this every night . 

A girl name Lee Su Lin . Niece of Lee Soo Man is now strolling around the corridor of 15th floor as well . She thought it was empty and only herself is in the building until she heard loud music . " Who is in here this late ? Must be one of the dancers or idols . " She follows the music and stumbled into a room with the light on and music banging the walls . She peeked into the room and found someone dancing in the room .

* Why is he praticing this late ? * I looked at the guys face through the mirror and found hi familiar . " Where have I seen him before ? " I whispered to myself . I realized and held to the necklace hanging around my neck . " Yixing ! " I stared at him .

Suddenly the Yixing's ankle was dislocated for dancing too much and the guy screamed in pain . I gasped and ran to him . " Lay ! " I picked him up and he winced . He looked at me . He then whispered . " Su Lin.. " I didn;t bother to look him in the eye but worry about him . I brought him to the couch behind and push him down to sit . I checked on his leg . " Su Linn .. " He continue to whisper .

I was too angry and did not reply him . I touched the part of his ankle and he winced . I realized he dislocated his ankle . I sighed . I smacked his thigh . " What was that for ? ! " He half yelled at me . I finally looked up at him . " Thats for not caring of your health and dislocating your ankle ! " I yelled at him . He was shocked and kept quite . Its lucky that I major in medicine in uni . I looked up at him once again . " This is going to hurt a lot . "  I told him and his eyes widened . Before he could say anything I pushed his ankle back to its rightful place .

He muffled his screams and buried his head in my neck . He was sweating like hell but I didn't care . I patted his back to calm him down and he did . I examined his leg to make sure it was okay . When I made sure its okay I sat next to him and looked down . He looked at me . " Su Lin ... "  He whispered again . I breathe in to stop myself from crying . He hold my hand and squeezed it .

I couldn't take it anymore and my tears started to pour . I buried my face ito my hands and cried . Lay scooted nearer to me and hugged me . I buried my face in his chest and bawled myself into his shirt . He moved his hand up and down my back to calm me . I started to hit his chest . " You are stupid ! You never bothered to call ! You overworked yourself and look at you ! You had a dislocated ankle ! You're not even taking care of yourself ! " I poked his chest over and over again . He just hugged me .

" I'm sorry .. I'm sorry ... I'm so sorry .. " he whispered into my ear . I cried until I had no more tears to spare . He pulled back and cupped my face . " Look at me " He demanded . I looked at him and realized he was crying too . " I'm sorry if I haven't called . I was too busy . I also wasn't sure if you changed your number . I wanted to but the manager always holds our phone . I'm so sorry . " He whispered the last part and kissed me . I responded .

I could feel he pouring his feelings into the kiss . We kissed until we had no air left . We pulled away to get all the air back into our lungs . I suddenly realized something . " What are you doing here when its already midnight ? I don't see your members here ? " He looked at me and shrugged . I rolled my eyes . " What are you doing here ? You're suppose to be back in Taiwan " He's turn to ask .

" I'm living here now . I'm attending uni at Seoul University . " I told him . He was shocked . " You're attending uni in Korea ? " He asked . " Why can't I ? " I asked sarcastically . " Of course you can . I'm just suprised yur parents lets you . " I nodded my head in understanding . He then stood up but winced . I pulled him back to sit . " What are you trying to do ? " I scolded him

He rolled his eyes . " If you didn't notice the stereo is still on and I want to off it so we can leave . " I formed an O . " Well you can't walk for the next few hours . Your ankle needs to rest . It just got located again and if you walk more you will dislocate your ankle again . " He sighed frustrated . I got an idea . I stood up . " Where are you going ? " He asked holding my hand .

" I'm going to bring you to my apartment . Or so . Come on " I pulled him up and let him lean on me . " Where ? I though you say I'm not suppose to walk . " I live upstairs you know the forbidden hallway . " I quoted . He was confused . He wanted to ask me something but I didn't bother to answer so I just brought him to the next floor .