Chapter 2

You. Yes, It's You.

“O-Ohh..Y-Yoboseyo…” the other line replied.

“Ne?” I sounded again to hear such a doubtful tone.

“K-Kim Hyemi..r-right?” the voice asked in stuttered way.

“N-Ne…” I answered, looked at the screen for a while, a bit wonder about who’s calling because I feel never gave my phone number to someone strange.

“I-It’s Sungyeol..L-Lee Sungyeol..” the line said and I furrowed my eyebrows, still didn’t get by that name.

“O-Ohh..I’m sorry..b-but..Do I know you?” I straight asked him. I could hear some laughs on the background.

“A-Ah…t-that’s..” he sounded doubtful again.

“Please meet me at …. . C-Could you..?” he asked and I threw my sight on my wrist watch.

“Now..?” I asked again.

“N-Ne..” he replied.

“Okay then..”by that we hang up the phone.

That’s all the beginning of our relationship. I was asked only to be his secret friend at first, he said. Oh well, what a choding…then a month later, at 2am in the morning he called me, just to tell this with his stuttered voice, well, now I know he’s always being like that whenever he got nervous.

“K-Kim Hyemi…I-I like y-you…” he said, quickly hung up the phone. Ggaahhh…While me? Of course I thought it was just a dream! I was fully unaware that time anyway..But everything was being clear in the morning when he invited me to visit him. On the way, me, him and the members walked back to their dorm, when in sudden he held my hand, to let the others stepped ahead.

And before I turned to him, he landed his lips on my right ear.

“I like you…” he whispered softly. Oh God…Seriously, I’ve liked a guy before but never been this close and of course that moment burnt my cheeks, seems like electricity ran down my spine when I finally looked at him and he was smiling sincerely at me..Okay, just stop there..That’s all *Blush hard*

 

“Hyemi, seriously are you okay?” Sungyeol asked, snapped my thought for the second times.

“A-Ah..nee..” I answered as he palming my forehead.

“Your face redden you know, but I think you don’t get a fever…” he said again, narrowed his sight on me.

Gezzz..Of course…that’s all just because of you, Lee Sungyeol!

 

_ _ _ _ _

“I don’t want to say goodbye…” he murmured when we just sat there, at the bench behind WoolimEnt. Building.

“Tch…” I threw a smile on him. He always said that at the end of our meeting.

“I’ll call you..” I said again and he smiled weakly.

“Gimme a hug, please…” he suddenly sounded, made me looked at him again, lifted an eyebrow.

“Please??” now he trying to give me a puppy looks of his. Okay, I admitted it. He totally looks like a child right now as if those legs of his not that long.

I shook my head lightly. And he pouted, stomped his feet in the way. Ggahhhhh. Can’t he just stop that?

I just about to shook my head again when then the reminder alarm in my phone ringing, signed that I have to back to my part time job.

“Just once…”I finally said as slung arms on his back while he did the same.

“I miss you…” he said and I chuckled.

“Ewww, chessy Sungyeol…” I but he just tighten his wrap around me without a word.

“Hwaiting, hmm?” I sounded on his shoulder, knowing we just could meet each other like this once a week, in order to avoid issues and all. 

“You too…” he said, breathed on my hair. I just smiled on that and about to pull away when then he resisted me.

“…Nomu nomu choaa Arrasso?..” he sounded again. Sigh. He just made my heart even melted now. Well, it just..he is not that kind of guy who could often said those romantic things, so…yeah…

I pushed him lightly, quickly held his cheeks and gave him a small smile.

“…Nomu nomu choaa…” I whispered softly straight planted a kiss on his right cheek and got up.

“K-Kim Hyemi!” a dumbfounded him at first changed immediately when saw me running away.

…Nomu nomu choaa Yeollie-ahhh…Ne…Nomu nomu choaa…

 

_ _ _ _ _

“Yowww..” Woohyun tapped my back when I walked inside the practice room.

“How’s the date??” Sungjong shrieked happily in sudden, made me ran immediately toward him to cover that big mouth of his.

“Can you shout more loudly..?!” I shot him a glare while he just nodded apologetically.

“Sorry..” he said half whispered and I let him go.

“Hahaahaa..So how’s the meeting? You guys met up right??” Sunggyu laughed cracked up the situation.

“Hmm..” I sounded flatly as took a seat on the floor with them.

“Looks like not..”Dongwoo grinned over me. Ggahhhhh…this one..

“Like you don’t know..” Woohyun added.

“He always looks even worst after the meetings…” Hoya chuckled as well.

“Aish, just shut up, okay?” I sighed, managed my body to lay down on the floor, folded my arms behind my head as a pillow.

*Hhhh….it’s so rare for her to kiss me anyway* Uh-Oh, why my cheeks heating..??

_ _ _ _ _

 

“Hyemi, please clean up this one..” my co-worker ordered as pointing the shelf beside her.

“Ne…” Well, I worked at this small book store as my part time job. I love this job anyway. Because I can read the books and magazines here everytime I got bored. Heheehe...

Rang!Rang!

“Oh?” I flinched of my phone ringing. I took it out just to see a message.

From: Sungyeol

                Thanks for the kiss..^.^

 

Ggahhhh…I smiled, shook my head slightly on the message and about to put it back when then another message came in.

 

From: Sungyeol

                I know you won’t reply, so..have a nice time working! ^.^

 

Gezzzz, he surely knows me well, huh? Yes, I just asked him, for us, to not sending messages that often. I know he has those tons of schedules and I think it just not right only to send him a message like..’Have you eaten?’

Ggahhhhh…

 

Then my sight turned to the poster near the cashier. It was INFINITE. A bonus from one of magazine last month and my friend who is also a worker here and the truly INSPIRIT forced any workers to placed it there. Of course I never tell her anything about me, Sungyeol and INFINITE eventhough you can say I almost know everything now.Kekee~~~

‘Have a nice time practicing too, Sungyeol-ahh…’

 


Oh yes, this is just a fanfiction, so I'm sorry if there's something don't match with INFINITE in true life and with your taste, Enjoyyy chinguuu ^^