Chapter 1

You. Yes, It's You.

“Sungyeol-ahh..” she smiled as turned around when I caught her by her waist.

“Uhhh…” I pouted to make her changed her facial expression immediately.

“Oh? Something wrong??” *Well…I just like to see her worried about me anyway, kekee ^.~

“Uummm…” I nodded eagerly as making a puppy eyes.

“Aigooo…” she landed her palms on my cheeks. *Uh yess, I love this…!^.^*

“I’m tired…” I mumbled in cute way.

“Aigooo, yeolliee-ahh…” she sounded softly as put my head on her shoulder.

“Just rest for a while…”

 

Kpop.INFINITE.Lee Sungyeol. Everything seems related with me now. Yes, INFINITE is gaining so much attention recently. Thanks so much for INSPIRIT who always supports us for sure! And staff..coordi noona..managers..and the primary thing is..our CEO! For letting us debut as a INFINITE group until now ^.^

 

Okay, hello everyone, I’m Lee Sungyeol. The choding ever they said. I admitted it anyway, that’s me ^.^

You guys must be anxious to find out about the girl above? Well…she is Kim Hyemi…My girlfriend for two years now. Hello?? Holla?? You don’t fainted yet, do you guys?? *Sigh* Well, should I say sorry first? Okay..I’m so sorry guys but like they said..Idol has a right to have a love life too, right? So, I really hope you understand with this one.. U.U Thank you…

 

“You want me to buy a cup of coffee?? Americano??” she asked in sudden, concerned in her voice to see me still laid on her shoulder. *I’m sorry to burden you baby, it just this rare we can meet each other, hehee*

“Noo..” I sounded weakly and she wrapped my back. *Oh* I flinched when felt her chest nudged mine. Who’s not btw?? For that size?? Ehemm..Well guys please don’t think I’m ert or else. It just…you know.. men..and their dirty minded…kekeee..

But I tell you, she is not the type of those girls who can give their boys kisses, hugs, or even one night stand easily. Don’t ask me how I know, because I’ve asked once and…about two weeks she avoided to meet with me..*Sigh

 

I wrapped her back as well, pulled her closer to me.

“I’m feeling better now…” I finally said and she pulled me away.

“Come..You have to eat something..” she smiled then dragged me to nearby restaurant.

_ _ _ _ _

 

Hello everyone…I’m Kim Hyemi…a collegian in faculty of pharmacy in Seoul University ^^

Well, about my major..I was interested in medicine world since I was sat at second grade in junior high school. Yes, the same year when I lost my father.. He had suffered for heart disease since I was six but it’s not about the heart for sure, it’s its palpitation.. That’s why and the only reason, since that time I really want to discover a medicine that can recover that kind of disease…

 

“Eii..” Sungyeol waved his hands in front my face.

“Uh-Oh…” I snapped from my thought.

“Are you alright??” he sounded worriedly.

“Y-Yes….Why wouldn’t I?”quickly I gave him a reassuring smile.

 

And..he is Lee Sungyeol..I bet you guys know him, right? Well, from where I should begin??*Duh.

Oh-Uh…Well…Yes, he is my boyfriend..Please forgive me if among you guys have him as your first bias in your bias list…I also don’t understand how could I get a celebrity like him as my boyfriend…but it just that, I was in a mall in Seoul that time when they held a program in valentine day and they had to pick someone to be paired with, and I’ve been chosen.

 

Flashback…

 “I-I’m sorry..please be my girlfriend for a day? I-I mean during this program…” he stuttered, approached me. I saw him strangely at first. Oh yes, I don’t even know who he is..I was totally blind about Kpop that time…

“I’m sorry…” I said as trying to walk away, but he resisted me by held my arm.

“P-Please? Only for thirty minutes…” he pleaded. Ohh..hahahahaa..I just can laugh hard to remember the expression of his that time.

“W-Well…” I finally nodded slightly, felt pity of his pleading voice. Just then he let out such a weird scream but I was not sure that time if that was his..Oh well, now I know that’s his dolphin scream…

“Okay, you guys please doing something for the most romantic thing for a couple…” The MC announced.

I could see around seven couples including me and him on the stage. They threw a playful look toward each other, oh wait seemed they know each other.

“INFINITEE, do your best! Cause your couple is the one who will give the appraisal after this!” he sounded again and the timer tapped on.

“S-So…I’m Sungyeol..Lee Sungyeol.” He stammered when I looked at his face. Oh, God, he is so funny!

“Oh yes, I’m Hyemi..Kim Hyemi..”I introduced myself as well.

“I’m 20 years old(in Korean)..” he said, struggle to focus his eyes on mine.

“19…” I sheepishly replied, knowing he’s just a year older than me.

“Call me oppa, then!” he suddenly shrieked, made me flinched in startled.

“O-Ohh..ne..” I nodded and smiled shyly. It turned awkward now.

“Your time 25 minutes left!” MC then sounded in sudden.

“Ohmy! What should we do??” he asked me in panic way.

“Well…” I shrugged lightly. He is the one who invited me anyway…

“W-Well..how about..feed this to each other..”he said again, pointed a box of heart-shape cookies.

“Oh well..” I nodded, a light chuckle escaped from my mouth to see the way he pointed at it.

“AAAAAAA” He wide open his mouth as feeding me the first cookie. Oh WAIT! It’s too big!! I shrieked in mind but he forced it to in.

“WOUWOUU!” I tried to get it out but he shook his head eagerly.

“No..no..You have to eat it!” he palmed my mouth. Aigooo, I remember I was about to choke to death, you know…

“Water! Water!” he shouted, signed the staff to hand him a bottle of mineral water.

“HWOOKKK!” I finally coughed it out. Ggahhhhh, damn with the romantic thing!

“Here…” he gave me the bottle after twisting it.

Sighhhhhhhh. Okay, of course he wasn’t won the game that time. It’s so much like a torture other than romantic! Ggaaahhhhh…But, I still remember the scene after he thanked me , he asked for my number. He said in case if something happened to me, maybe he was worried that time to see me cough non-stop of that stupid cookie. Hehee, of course I just gave him. He looks like a nice guy after all and in my thought, it’s sure impossible too for him to call me anyway…

Okay, maybe it’s around a month after that day or we called it White Day…the time and the moment for boys turning the chocolates to the girls…

It’s was 2pm, I just walked out from my class when suddenly an unknown number flickered on my phone screen.

“Yoboseyo?” I greeted.

 


Annyonghaseooooo ^^ this is my first fanfic! I adore Lee Sungyeol from INFINITE this much, so here the story I wrote ^^

Hope you enjoy and please comment and subscribe ^^