A New Beginning^^

How Could This Happen?

Daehyun finally wakes up to the sound of a door slamming. He slowly raises himself up into a sitting position and guesses it must be Jongup leaving for work. Daehyun tiredly gets up and walks to the living room. A vibrant colored note on top of a couple pieces of paper catches is eye. He slowly walks over to the papers and reads the note. "Good-morning hyung! I'll b home around 6. And I left these job listings from the newspaper on the counter for you to look through. See you at 6! Love , Jonguppie^^" Daehyun smirks at the sight of his roomates kindness. He slowly switches he's gaze to the paper and picks one up. He scans the jobs quickly but one stands out a lot. Probably because its highlight with neon yellow marker. The little box read "Singer Wanted. Location: YG Club. Pays: $20 2/hrs Call If Interested: ***-****" Daehyun strangely recognizes the clubs name. Then he remembers that's were Jonguppie works!! Jongup is a part of a little band there called B.A.P. He has been to the club a couple times to listen to his roomates band. Daehyun starts to wonder if he should call. But he argues with himself because he doesn't think he's a great singer. He sometimes sings in the shower or just along to a song playing on the radio. Even though Daehyun thinks he's not that good, Jongup always seems to love hearing him sing. Jongup always says he sounds wonderful whenever he hears Daehyun sing. Daehyun finally decides that he's going to call because he realizes how desperate he is to find a job. He walks over to the phone with the clubs number in his hand and starts to dial it. Daehyun hears the phone ring a couple times until he hears a man answer the phone and say " Hello. This is the YG club, how may I help you?" "Oh well, Hi I'm calling about the ad in the newspaer saying you need a singer?" He asked trying to professional. "Oh that's great! Have you had any experience singing in a club before?!" The man asks happily. "Umm no I've never really sang in public before..." Daehyun says with embarassment. "Oh well..... Can u come to the club in an hour and audition for the spot?" The man asks dissapointently probably wish Daehyun was more experienced. "Oh of course!! Ill be there in an hour. Bye" Daehyun says excitedly then hangs up the phone before he can hear the response of the man on the other line. He puts the phone down and happily skips of to his room to get changed. Daehyun goes to his closet and finds his best shirt, pants and shoes and lays them on the bed the goes to the bathroom to get washed up. Once he finished he runs back to his room, looks at his clock realizing it has already been 30 mins! Daehyun quickly puts on his clothes and rushes putting his shoes on. "Well I have about 20 mins and it takes 15 mins to walk there. I'm going to have to hurry!" He thinks to himself. Daehyun grabs his keys and runs out the door, locks it then bolts to the elevator. He press' the button then glances at his watch and frantically realizes he's gonna be late. He runs to the stairs and goes down 5 floors till he reaches the lobby. Daehyun runs threw the partially busy lobby to the front exit and runs down the sidewalk afraid that he's going to be late. (*15 minutes later*) Daehyun finally makes it to the club with 2 mins to spare. He walks in and he's ears fill with loud pounding music. Before Daehyun could notice someone was infront of him talking to him but Daehyun couldn't here what he was saying. Then the man grabbed his arm and took him to the stage and says something that you can't hear then pushs him on stage. Daehyun stares blankly not sure of what to do then he walks up to the microphone. "Well Hi guys! I'm going to sing a little song I wrote its called .................... *to be continued*

A/N :

Sorry that i havent updated this story sooner :( Hope you enjoyed this chapter :D