Why Did I Get Myself Into This?!

How Could This Happen?

Daehyun stumbles out of the building with anger from being pushed by a couple of security guards and watches them slam the front entrance door behind him. He kicks over a trash can with fury and falls onto a nearby bench. He buries his face in his hands and starts to cry. He thinks to himself how this could happen. He was waiting for this promotion for a couple months but instead the rookie of the company gets it! He gets a flashback of what just happened.

"I have finally decided who well become the vice president of JC radio!!!" Daehyun can't stop smiling because he know he will get it. "Now please put your hands together for......." Daehyun stands up awaiting to hear is name but instead he hears different. "Daniel!! Congrats!! You will be the VP starting tomorrow!!" Daehyun looks over at his boss with a confused look on his face and walks over to him quickly. He grabs his boss by the collar and pulls him close and pushes him right into the wall. Daehyun doesn't not what over taken him because he was never the one to hurt other people. But before he new it his boss fired him and called security.

Daehyun quickly stops crying and tries to carry himself back up so he can walk home. His house is not very far from his work. Well now his former work. All he wants to do is get home fast and go to bed. Daehyun finally arrives at the front door of his apartment that he shares with his best friend Jongup. He scrambles through his pockets until he finds his key for the door. Daehyun walks in and let's out a huge sigh of happiness of finally making it back home. He plobs himself on the living room couch and notices his roomate walking into the kitchen just a couple meters away from where he was sitting. Jongup notices you and says "Hi Daehyunniee!!!!! How was work?! Did you get that promotion you were talking about!!!?" Daehyun changes his gaze from Jongup to the window which has the best view at night with all of the city's lights brightened. "Daehyun are you okay?" Daehyun feels a warm hand touch his shoulder. He quickly turns around to answer Jongups question "I didn't get the promotion instead I got fired." Daehyun moves Jongups hands from his shoulders and quietly heads toward his bedroom. Daehyun closes his door and lays on his bed with loud thump. He pulls himself under the covers and whispers "Everything will be fine Daehyun, you can find a better job soon."