She saw them, but with no words to say

Kid, remind Her of HIM

 

Luhan, Xiumin, Suho had on their knees and glared at the other three who got first upon arrival.
"Yah, are you sure this is the one?" Suho started
"That's for all of you not witnessing her going inside that house" Baekhyun assured.
"It doesn't look someone would live in this big house with only them both" Xiumin objected.
"We don't know anything yet!" Lay stomped while walking with Kris to press the bell.
"YAHHHHHHHHHH!" Suho, Luhan, Baekhyun, Xiumin shouted.
"That wasn't part of the plan!"

"Why would somebody be knocking at exactly 12 in the midnight? Weird." Jongin started to be annoyed.
I was about to open the door and there were loud whispers, maybe thieves? Gosh, I hope not.
Bringing a bat would be safer. I opened the door slowly, waiting for someone... wearing masks perhaps?
There they go! "BANG"

Opss.

"It hurts Soojungiee!" Bouzi-oppa cried out. It's them... oppa! How come!? Oh my
"That's for you, being too noisy!" Kris-oppa chuckled. How I missed them.
"OPPPPPPAAAA~!"

There their baby goes, their Soojung. The boys were full of babbling questions.
"Oppa, one at a time." She laughed and smiled, they missed that.

The were really concerned for her, they really thought she was gone for sure.
Krystal offered them seat and snacks but then, the boys started to yawn.

"Hey soojungie, can we stay for the night. We can't sleep over there!" Luhan begged.
"Oh, they are also here?" Krystal whispered to herself but they heard that. She was quite happy but nervous at the same time.
"Now don't worry soojung, everything's gonna be alright." after Suho said that, they fell leaning to each other.
"Tchh, these guys never changed. This way... URGH, you are all so heavy!" Krystal have never left this happy infront of everybody for a long time.

-

"You're gonna leave me again? Soojung, please.." He started to cry. What am I gonna do?
YA! a nightmare. Oh, thankfully it was.

It was a blizz morning, rays coming through. 
I made my way to the two guest rooms, 3 of them in each. Finally, my home could be atleast populated.. for awhile.
Look at them, clinging on each other, they may be a child outside but they're very caring, no doubt for a brother.
It's almost 6, I gotta cook breakfast before Jongin 's gonna be awake.
The table's now full, I hope they'll like it.

-"Umma, what's for today?" He walked down the stairs, he will always be my baby.

The EXO guys always wakes up at exactly 6, all of them. They started bumping each other making their way anywhere.
They came with their senses while yawning and rubbing their eyes, they heard Krystals' voice and a babys' downstairs, they looked from the upview.

"Oh, you're awake my Jr.?" she carried him in her lap with morning kisses.
"I'm hungry." She settled him in his seat and smiled motherly at him.
"Right, where are the oppas?" She made her way to the stairs and saw them, with poker faces. She chuckled.
"Yah, oppa! eeliwa, I've prepared breakfast for all of you." she offered.
The older ones started to push each other, they were too embarassed.

"Ah, sorry, we disturbed both of you." They all stared at the hungry Jongin.
"Wahhh, he really looks like-" the guys poked at each other. "Guys, could you, just... please?!" Kris hushed them and turned their heads on Krystal.
She looked down, more embarassed. "I didn't know he'd come." she settled her plates
"Uhm, we're not here to scold yo-" "I thought you would." she cut them off.
Jongin stood up finishing his plates and went to her mom. 
"Umma, are you okay? Who are these?"
"They are your uncles, handsome right?" she tried to be happy. He smiled and walked over to Baekhyun.
"Looks like he wants you, merong." Luhan pushed them.
"My J, why don't you play outside." He nodded to her mom and dragged his uncle, while Baekhyun returned her a confusing look.

"The name.." Kris-oppa started. What am I gonna say?
"Right, there's nobody else bringing me that baby, it's obviously only him." I replied with the best answer I could say.
"It was hard, growing him up alone without his dad" I started to cry unkowningly.
All of them came near me and comforted me. This is why they are the best big brothers and I'm happy having them.
"My son is the only thing I have now, he never fails to remind me of his father." I ended there.

"It's time to get things right Sooju-"
"No! Not now..." That was all I can say. Would he be the same if it's the chance to be together with him again?

These hyungs started to find food, well Kyungsoo's there to help us out. All of the eldest hyungs still didn't come back and it's now 10 in the morning. Seriously, where are they? The doors opened and there they are, faces with mischievious smiles and looked to me. Now what's up again?! Few of the elders and the youngesters went out shopping while I decided to be alone in the room. Kris and Xiumin hyung wanted to stay also. I tried to sleep as possible but Xiumin hyung was too noisy and I know what he wants, he wants to talk.

"What now hyung?"

"Oh, I met the hottest girl in the earth."

"Oh really? Well, my wife's hotter than yours." Psh, nothing's gonna beat her.

"There you go! I thought you would be back with your attitude again, finally Soojung can bring confidence to talk to yo-- opps." 

"What?!" I tried to stand up following hyung.

"Oh, nothing Jongin-ah, he was just joking around!" Kris hyung stopped me but they were way too obvious!

"Could you, just.. tell me where is she?!" I raised my voice, she may be there!

"Aniya, jong-" the leader wanted to stop me again, "Maybe we'll shut up!" Bouzi hyung pulled him and they're about to start a fight.

The doors opened and they already arrived, how come so early?

"Kai, I think we saw Krystal." Sehun came breathing, he's a fast runner. The others came back more heavier and heard what he said started to quarrel... The room is now going to be violent. The hyungs started to scold each other and the younger ones, guys just don't make me...

"Everybody, just please, STOP IT OKAY?!" I raised my voice. I haven't shouted since she left, I had changed for the betterness.

Suho called all the half eldests' out for a meeting, while they were left in the room.
"It's all of us who had at fault, no use of blaming" That's right, it's all of them.
"We really should let them talk to each other, if that's the only way" All concluded

In the other hand, the youngsters where left in the big-booked resort room. Silence filled them.
"So, how come just right now?" The centered guy started.
"We didn't know, until we saw her." 
"So, what did she do after all?" I replied sarcastically
"She went to the grocery, probably for her needs." Chanyeol tried to cheer all, for atleast he could do.
"Is she really free now that I'm not with her anymore?" Kai burried on his knees and cried.
"But there's one thing we weren't unaware of..." Tao, the fighter was curious.
"Is it right to tell him now?" Chen was worried, all of them actually.
"For our Kai's gonna be ready, Yes." Kyungsoo, standing as the mother told the truth.
"That she's with another man?" the father smirked.
"That she's with a young boy who looked like-" Sehun who started it all finished and was cut.

He didn't want to hear more so he decided to go outside. As he was about to open the door, the hyungs arrived.
"Where are you going?" Baekhyun pushed him inside.
"Some air, I think?" He smirked, again and again
"We need you to sit down." Luhan the cutest turned serious.
Still, he made his way out of them until Lay filled them with shut mouths.

"We know where she is, not only where she goes but where she also lives! Now, sit down!" the commanding hyung tried to be calm.

 

*Flashback 

(I was about to go open the gate when there are the oppas at the garden.
They're probably waiting for me."What brings you here?" I opened the door and offered them.
"So, our boys found out about you."
"Oh... how are they? I could've prepared lunch by now."
"Maybe tomorrow soojungie, we'll have fun!"
"We are here because, we wanted you both to talk again"
"Impossible" I whispered to myself.
"This dinner, we'd decided that this time it's all on you both to make this right."
"As also part of your family, we want the good for you're son." "We are siblings, remember?"
"And we want the good for you."
Am I ready?
"Make sure for tomorrow okay? I wanna treat them." I tried to smile changing the topic.
"Look, we know you're nervous, but it's the only way so far."
I stood there speechless.

"Aren't we too much to the point?)

 

Could my life get any better than this? Now what, going to her and talk to her and watching her with a son?

"We met last night." Suho straighted to the point.

"And we begged her to let us stay for the night." Luhan who told her.

"And that you're gonna talk to her, this dinner." Xiumin finished the last statement.

 

So, what's the story gonna be after this?

 

~~

Second part goes this :) So I'll be making the finale tomorrow and post it as soon as possible!

I hope I had improved on the storyline and all.

Thanks for the subscribers and the comments! Lovelots <3

xoxo,

rina