She really seems familiar, same way as her voice

Kid, remind Her of HIM

It's my fourth time celebrating our wedding anniversay. I wonder how she's doing right now. Even though she left, it doesn't mean she has complete freedom already, or less than that. I know she can't leave me like that but yeah, I was a bad guy - Niga saranghaneun naneun sorry i’m a bad boy~ Still now, I regret the things I gave her, emotionally and dangerous physically.

 It's my fourth time celebrating our wedding anniversary, alone. Here again, facing the 
beach with warm rays around me. I  can't wait for Jongin today.
I'll treat him whatever he wants, unless if he passed his test. 
Well, that doesn't matter, he's still in Kindergarten soojung-ah, no worries.

I decided to have a vacation, for atleast upwelling my inner self. My EXO guys wants to come as well, they wanted to have a summer-end vacation, to have some fun - Busan is the right place, I think? Well, here I go stepping in Busan for the first time. I thought Busan would be a perfect place to relax.

*Flashback ( "Jonginieee~, let's go to Busan. I want to relax"

"Not now, Krystal. got many probles to handle." )

Typically, it started there. For a long time I barely noticed how I acted infront of her. These things makes me dizzy, bringing home random girls and telling Krystal to prepare food was the dumbest- enought of it. Back then, I was still the jerkest husband where I would scold her not giving me enough pleasure. Whereas, I forgot she's not that type of girl, how crazy right? I should've been considerate. A husband is a husband, but am I her husband 'till now?

Is it right to regret or not? "Not now, Krystal..." that hurtful statement keeps on rewinding.
It started over there, where he stopped calling me "Soojungiee" with the sweetest voice.
Uhm, I think  Jongin is already dropped by his teacher slash my friend at the shop.
Not to mention, it would be crowded over there. Finally, I reached my dream- to be a Top Fashion Designer.
I wondered if I've changed after this freedom. Oh, talking about friends,
I really missed my girls, f(x)! Also the boys, EXO!
Why do these things come up suddenly, nothing's strange today, right?
I hope nothing terrible's gonna happe-
"UMMAAAAA!~"

We were totally kiddos back in High School and College, now I know popularity can change you. Frankly we were really the kingkas back then along with the f(x) girls. We often see each other still and there's still one girl missing counting between all of us and them, Soojung. They said they were busy with their jobs. I can see the unnie's and Sulli haven't erased the hatred in their heart but I know they still cared for me after bringing Soojung out of home in a blink of time. Ahhhhh, the sunset looks amazing! My hyungs are running to the shore like crazies. I was about to catch for them until someone called my name.

"Jongin! You're Mom maybe waiting at the shop by now."

Mom? I looked back and saw a guy calling somebody, not in my direction. As I turned around, I was taken back seeing someone playing around with a face.. that's similarly mine. Weird, well nevermind. We got tired after minutes of playing and it turned dark already. The other guys went back to their rooms in this resort already, I decided to walk by the shoreline for hushfulness. Someone catched my eye, a young boy playing back again, yeah he's that one recently and was called Jongin by an anonymous. Again, someone shouted afar but this time, it's a woman's voice, probably his mom, mom.. that's right his mom! She has a dark brown curly hair and wearing a simple dress. She really seems familiar, sameway as her voice.

"Jongin! It's already dinner."

"Umma, I don't have appetite besides the night breeze seems cool today!" 

"Oh really? I'm gonna go out myself at a restaurant"

"Umma, you didn't tell me to go outside today!~ so what's up?"

"There this kid goes, hahaha okay I gotta celebrate something and I must bring you"

Celebrate for what? There they go, disappearing in the crowd.

My JR got shocked why'd I brought him to a expensive restuarant.
Soojung, this will be for a while. Nothings getting better anyways,
he'll be still the same if I'm by his side right now, celebrating or being in hell.
He got really full after he ate, I really should give this young boy some manners,
haha I shouldn't let him be the same as his father because they say "Father like son" pshh, really?
Well, my son's not that, he's very intelligent, clean and stands like a man.
If Father and Son are alike, is he still like that same as before back in school days? Maybe in my dreams.


We decided to play for awhile in the sand, I miss having time with my son since I'm busy these days.
Summer clothings are everywhere! My JR's right, the night breeze really give me relaxation.
I remember I told  his father about this, how much I wanted for a vaction.
Umma, I'm now sleepy. Let's go back" look at this boy, yawning already?
"Okay, wanna have piggyride?" he seems not excited, well he's now asleep. Tshh, precious kid I love you"

The half older boys of EXO can't sleep because their ears are gonna damaged because the younger one's kept on snoring. 
"Look at these guys, still young but old in.. mind?" Luhan retorted
"Maybe we should have some air outside, besides this resort is just near to the beach seashore" Kris offered. 
"Oh yes! I'm innn~" Xiumin shouted 
"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~!" Baekhyun, Lay and Suho glared at him
While the boys were walking on the plane in the midnight, they saw a woman just kissed a young boy and setting him up at her back.
Luckily this time, they saw her face.

"ISN'T THAT OUR SOOJUNG?!
they looked at each other and didn't move for almost... how many seconds? For it's their lost almost-younger sister, who wouldn't be shock?

~~

First part goes this :) Hahahaa, hope this does well. The finale maybe tomorrow.. even I can't wait myself! :D

Thank you for those who gave feedbacks and more, subscribers! Lovelots <3

xoxo,

rina