...

But I Love You

We made our way into the company. Everyone was staring at us. Although they all knew that we were going out they kept staring at us like something was wrong with us.

I understood them though. I mean who would think that such a handsome guy would be going out with such an ordinary girl like me?

I understood them though, although they know that we’re going out they couldn’t freely go out and gossip about us. That’s what the company had said to everyone when they found out we were going out. They couldn’t separate us so they decided to keep everything in the dark for now. They thought it would ruin his image if he was to publicly announce it. I didn’t mind though, as long as I was with him nothing else mattered.

“Boss, here she is” he said to his boss when we walked in.

“Ah, it’s nice seeing you again ____-ssi. How long has it been since I last saw you?” he asked as he pulled me in for a hug.

“Maybe a month?” I told him.

“Too long if you ask me” he said as he took his seat.

“Sit down and make yourself comfortable” he said as he motioned for us to sit.

“So what do you think about being an assistant manager?” he asked me not wasting any time.

“Assistant Manager? I think that’s a little too much. I wouldn’t know what to do” I told him.

“Don’t worry about it, everyone around here will help you. You would be working directly here in the office unless the manger needs you to fill in for them” he said to me.

“I don’t know…” I told him, not sure if I’d be able to do it.

“Just give it a try and you still think you can’t do it then we can find you something else to do” he told me as he got up went back to his desk.

I looked over to Il Woo. He took my hand and nodded. I couldn’t let him down. I knew he had pulled a few strings to get me a job here and I couldn’t just turn it down.

“Araso, I’ll do it.” I told the boss.

“Great, you can start tomorrow.” He said to me.

“Are you sure? I can start today if you need me to” I told him. I wanted to get a head start on everything.

“Just go ahead and start tomorrow, plus the actor you’re in charge of… well, today is his day off so there really isn’t much for you to do anyways” he said as he looked through some papers.

“Araso, but who am I going to be in charge of?” I asked him, thinking off all the actors that were here.

“Well he’s right beside you” he told me.

“What? I’m going to be with oppa? I mean, Il woo.” I told him.

“Yeah, as you know he’s been getting busier lately and will need the extra help handling everything” he told me. “Now if you excuse me, I have some things to take care of.”

“Araso” I told him as Il woo toke my hand and walked towards the door.

“Thanks boss” he said to his boss before walking out.

“So what do you want to do today? As you heard, today is my day off and I can spend the whole day with you.” he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I don’t know, what do you want to do?” I asked him.

“How about we go back to my place, watch a movie, and relax?”

“That sounds like a good idea” I told him as he took my hand and we walked out.

His place wasn’t that far from the company. He had gotten it in the first place because of that. We made our way up and he went to change. “Why won’t you get changed to and make yourself comfortable?” he said to me.

“I don’t have any clothes with me though” I told him as I walked over to the living room.

“Here, you can wear this” he told me as he handed me one of his pajama pants and a t-shirt.

“Araso, why won’t you pick a movie while I change” I told him as I made my way to the bathroom to change.

I quickly changed and put my hair up in a loose bun before walking out.

“I’m making some popcorn” he called out to me from the kitchen.

“Did you choose a movie yet?” I asked him as I saw all the movies scattered on his coffee table.

“Yeah, I’m not sure if you’re gonna like it though” he said as he set the bowl of popcorn on the movies.

“What movie is it?” I asked him as I got a handful of popcorn.

“Heaven’s Postman” he said as he handed me the movie case. “I’ve been wanting to watch this movie” I told him as I took the case from him.

“My oppa comes out in it!” I squealed as I read the actors names on the front.

“Yah! Your oppa is here” he said to me as he pulled me towards him.

“Don’t call another man oppa in front of me” he said as he hugged me and pulled me in for a kiss.

“Araso oppa” I told him when he pulled away.

“You still blush every time we kiss” he told me as he put his hand on my cheek.

“Oppa!” I said completely embarrassed. “Don’t worry, I like it” he told me as he hugged me.

“Let’s just watch the movie” I told him as I took his hand and led him to the couch.

“Araso. Araso” he said as he sat and pulled me beside him.

We were almost finished with the movie when I couldn’t hold my tears in anymore. “Are you ok?” oppa asked me as he wrapped his arms around me.

“It’s just soo sad. How can that be happening to them?” I said as I started crying harder.

“It’s just a movie. Don’t be sad” he said.

“I know but it’s still sad” I said as I cried even harder. He was rubbing my arm trying to calm me down when my phone started ringing.

“Let me get that” I told him as I got up to get my phone. He just nodded as he grabbed the remote and paused the movie.

“Hello?” I said as I picked up not knowing who it was.

“____, are you ok? Are you crying? What’s wrong?” the voice called out.

I tried to stop myself from crying but couldn’t. I finally calmed myself down a bit was about to say something when the line went dead. I looked at the phone and noticed my phone had died.

“Who was it?” Il woo asked as he came up to me and hugged me.

“I don’t know” I told him as we went back to the couch to finish watching the movie.