Chapter 6

A Servant to a Princess

Amber pov

 

Birds chirping*

 

“ugh!”

 

I woke up up on my stomach in pain. The sun was shining in my face. I tried to turn my head, but the pain was unbearable. Everything hurt my stomach especially. I think my nose is broken; dirt is in m eyes and on my face. I hope the Princess comes and finds me. I get up slowly, making sure I don’t hurt myself too much. I get up a head to a wall. Its about 15 feet deep in this hole. The condition I am in, there is no way I can climb this.

 

*Couple hours later

 

Author pov

 

“Find her now!!!!!!!!!”

 

Krystal yelled to all her guards, there were 20 of them, they are one of the best.

 

“If you don’t find her by the end of the day, considered yourselves dead!”

 

“but Princess these men just came back from a mission, cant they start tomorrow, its only a slave.”

 

Krystal face twisted into horror. The guard that said it. Got his arms and legs ripped off by her. He fell down with a scared look on his face and died.

 

“does anybody else feel tired?”

 

“No Princess!”

 

“good now find me my slave!!!!”

 

the guards march outside and looked everywhere. Meanwhile Minho was hiding behind a door peeking through the hole. He was scared for himself.

 

“follow the kings orders and live in a miserable life with the Princess. Or wait for the king to kill me?”

 

I really don’t have much choice in this.

 

The guards were searching for amber all day. The princess was getting very impatient. She already killed five of her guards. While Amber was lying in the dirt, barely moving. She was starting to get hungry. She tried making noise but none could hear until she heard someone coming.

 

*Branches moving

 

*hear someone walking?

 

Amber heart beat was quickening finally someone is going to rescue her!

 

*closer

*closer

 

And…………………..

 

Baaaaaaahhhhhh!

 

“AAAAAAAhhhhhh’’

 

Baaaaahhhh?

 

“what the hell is that???? Is that a llama?????” (Amber)

 

Baaaahhhhh!

 

“Yup, that’s a llama, an ugly one too.”

 

*spit

 

“eww gross. Right in my face!”

 

The llama comes down and goes by Amber. It spits in her face again.

 

“Hey stop that!”

 

“Baaaahhh!”

 

The llama picks up amber by the hair.

 

“Ouch! Ouch”

 

Amber gets up and lends on the wall. The llama looks at her.

 

“Baaaahhh!”

 

The llama starts to hit the ground,

 

“Baaaahhh!”

 

“What?”

 

“Baaaahhhh!!!!”

 

“I don’t know what you saying? I don’t speak llama!”

 

The llama kicks ambers knees with its hind legs. Making amber fall on the llama back. Amber is in super pain.

“AAAAAAAhhhh!!!”

 

The llama climbs out of the ditch and starts running to the castle. Amber was bouncing up and down. She was trying hard not to fall.

 

Meanwhile,

 

“Where is my slave!!!!!!”

 

“I am sorry princess we looked everywhere. We couldn’t find her.”

 

The guard said, scared for his life and the others.

 

“I warn you what would happen if you fail me. Now you will all pay the price!!!!”

 

Krystal goes and swings at the guard.

 

“Baaahhhhhhh!!!!!”

 

“Ahhh!”

 

“What is this llama doing here?”

 

“Princess…..”

 

“Amber is that you?”

 

“Yes princess.”

 

“Maids get her to the medical room now!”

 

“Yes princess!”

 

The maids rush towards Amber and start cleaning her up. While the princess wanted to be with Amber she couldn’t. One of the maids told her, her father wants to talk to her.”

 

*Knock

 

*knock

 

“Come in”

 

“Daddy you called?”

 

“Yes come in darling.”

 

Krystal comes and notices a man standing. He bows an shows a small smile. But she just ignored it.

 

“Krystal since you are a women now I want you to marry this man here.”

 

Father points to the man.

 

“Hello princess Soojung. My name is Prince Minho Choi.”

 

Krystal was not pleased.

 

“Daddy I don’t want to get married!”

 

“I do not care Soojung! You need a man who can take care of you and this kingdom! Prince Minho has kindly asked for your hand in marriage.”

 

“What the ?!!! No I didn’t more like you did.(Minho thoughts)

 

“No dad I am not ready to get married. I just turn 17!!!”

 

“You have no choice Soojung. You either marry him or your slave will be punished.”

 

Krystal face is shocked.

 

“That slave is a mighty warrior but I can’t keep having her win all the time. The slaves will have hope. That’s why you and Minho are going to his kingdom to get to know each other. You will get to know each other for a week. Then you are going to get married. Do I make myself clear?”

 

“Yes father.”

 

“Good now you may leave. You are leaving tomorrow morning.”

 

Both Minho and Krystal leave. Krystal is furious and knocks everything down in her sight!”

 

Couple maids got push into the wall and step on, Minho watches in terror.

 

“I don’t know who is worse the king or her.”

 

He walks to his room and gets ready for tomorrow.

 

Meanwhile in Kryber room

 

While the maids were bandaging up Amber they were amazed how much her injuries were healing, from when she was a couple hours ago. The princess comes in and slam the door hard making the painting and some vases fall. The maids had to leave Amber and catch them before they crack. After they were done, they bid Amber goodnight and went away.  Not trying to get in the Princess way, since she was obviously glaring at them.

 

Amber was in the princess bed. She wanted to just stay in her room. But the princess wouldn’t have it. So now the Princess room was her room to. She was constructed to sleep with the princess in her room every night. She will not let Amber leave her sight.

 

The princess starts marching around the bed back and forth. She was mumbling to herself in anger, while Amber watches her. She was debating to ask her what’s wrong or not.

 

“umm…. Princess is …… everything alright?”

Krystal stops what she is doing and gives a glare at Amber. She shuts . Krystal walks to Amber bed. Amber tries to move away but the she is already at the wall. Krystal goes by Amber. She lifts up her arm. Amber closes her eyes ready for to get hit. But nothing happens. Amber opens her eyes. Krystal grabs her hand and put a ring in her ring finger. Amber is amazed by the beauty. She has never seen something so beautiful. She looks at Krystal with a confuse look.

 

“Princess why are you giving me this. This must be expensive?”

 

“It is so you better like it.”

 

“But Princess I can’t accept this.”

 

“Too bad you are keeping it.”

 

“No buts.”

 

“Your ring is the same one has mine but more manly and bigger. It is my family crest. Every royal has a ring. It lets vampire know you are part of the clan. If any one goes against you. No matter if it is a vampire they will die for hurting one of the royalties. This ring shows everyone that you are mine and if anyone messes with you they mess with the princess.”

 

“Wow I never knew…….” Amber looks at her ring.

 

“Well now you know.” Krystal shows amber a smile.

 

“Thank you princess I will cherish it forever.”

 

“Good.”

 

While Amber was admiring her ring. Krystal was looking at her with a sad smile. Her own slave was in bandages.

 

“Amber before I forget who did this to you?”

 

O no should I tell her? Idk I know Leeteuk wont come after me no more since guards and the princess is going to keep an eye on me.

 

“umm…. I don’t know they came from behind me and it was dark.”

 

“Hmm…. Really.”

 

Amber started to sweat a little.

 

“ya..a……ay”

 

“Ok lets go to bed we have a big day ahead of us.”

 

Amber lay down on the bed while the princess put her head on her chest.

 

“Does it hurt when I put my head here?”

 

“No Princess its fine.”

 

“Good night Amber.’’

 

“Goodnight Krystal.”

 

Krystal went to grab amber hand and hold it the rest of the night.

 

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while, I was having major writers block. See you guys soon!