The story

A Servant to a Princess

 

 

Amber pov

 

 

Im standing sweating like crazy. Ive been standing here a while. While the old vamps is talking among themselves in their ancient language.

 

 

“Amber.”

 

 

“we believe you are the one to rule this world and take over the kingdom. I will like to tell you an old story.”

 

 

 

 

“back when I was little my brother lord victor capture a dragon name drakon. Lord Victor use drakon to take over land. One day darkon was sick of all the killing and greed. he escape. The thing was about Drakon that my father didn’t know during that time was that drakon could take form of a human.

 

 

“Drakon found his love of his life so he married her. The thing was she was human and Drakon was afraid that Lord Victor would find him. He never told his wife what he really was and after a year she was pregnant and about to give birth. The thing was Drakon couldn’t be with her during her birth because Lord Victor found him”

 

 

“Lord victor and Drakon were battling out while his wife was giving birth. She was in terrible labor due to the fact she was delivering a dragon not a human. Her body couldn’t take it. At the end of the battle Drakon lost. Lord Victor drag Drakon to his wife and kill his wife right before his eyes. Than he kill Drakon and took the baby.”

 

“so why haven’t we seen or heard the baby?”

 

“the thing is the baby was like in a shell or case. The baby was in that case for over a thousand years. Until 20 years ago it was born.”

 

“ok 20 years ago we should of heard something of it.”

 

‘yes we should have. But one human who was one of the servant of the castle and brother of drakon wife, took the baby away and escape.”

 

“what a human???? who the Human that rise the child.”

 

“Your father.”

 

“what? That means…. That i—”

 

“Yes you are the daughter of Drakon.”

 

“no that’s impossible. If I was in a case for over a thousand of years my father couldn’t be thousand year old human!”

 

“Amber your father use vampire blood to protect you till you were born.”

 

“no.no.no….”

 

 

“Amber don’t you wonder how you can fight vampires and why you heal so fast compare to any human. You are the one who will defeat my bother.”

 

“your bother! Don’t tell me.”

 

“yes Amber you are going to have to fight my brother Lord Victor Krystal father.”

 

“no. I cant. If drakon couldn’t defeat Lord Victor than no way I can.”

 

“yes you can Amber your power is growing everyday.”

 

“no you guys are crazy I am out of here.”

 

“Amber before you leave I will tell you this.”

 

I stop by the door and turn around.

 

“on the full moon your body will change your power will grow. That is the only night  your power will be at your greatest. You are going to have to fight Lord Victor. For not going the vampire race is doom but the humans also.”

 

“what you --- mean-?”

 

“Lord Victor is going to take over man land and I think you know what that’s means for the humans.”

 

“more work.”

 

“and death meaning if humans are dying out so will vampires.”

Ugh. I don’t know what to do.

 

“I don’t even know how to fight or even how to control my power. When is the full moon?”

 

“its in 3 days.  We will have a place for you to practice. We need to get you ready.”

 

“but what about Krystal? She probably doesn’t know.”

 

“she does.”

 

“what?”

 

“why do you think she pick you out of everyone.”

 

“she is the reincarnation of drakon wife.”

 

“o man. This is just great.”

 

 

Hey guys. This story will end soon like maybe two more chapters thank you everyone for sticking with me.