❥ 0.5 : Special Interview

We Got Married : The Ex-lover Couple

 

 

                   

          

prologue; special interview


page-divider-105.gif

 

{ A month ago... }

Sipping on her coffee, IU furrowed her eyebrows while still fumbling her mind for reasons why the cameras and crews were everywhere in her sight when this was one of the days off from her packed schedules her manager had promised her. 

She could still remember when reporter and camera crews suddenly poured into the coffee shop while she was still trying to relax her minds from work, drawing random arts and composing refreshing music. 

The shop became abnormally silent as every attentions were on her and her exposed identity. Oops. 

"So, I heard that you've been very busy lately, neh? IU-ssi?" One of the reporter asked, the cameras kept flashing.

"Ah. Neh. I'm still in the starting process of preparing for my next album. And since it's a new year, I've been receiving many calls from several variety shows, so you could say that I've been, er, pretty busy." She chortled as she put down the mug. Even so, IU wasn't still sure if it was a good idea to do an interview out of the blue when she hasn't been informed about any of this. 

Usually, most of the interviews were scripted and she had knew what to say beforehand, but it seemed like it wasn't the case this time. 

"Your recent movie 'R2R : Return to Revenge' with Lee Hyunwoo was a huge success. Who or what do you think has been a major part in making this possible?" Another reporter asked. 

"I believe, everyone that had been a part of producing this movie had done a major part in its success." She replied and nodded.

The movie was basically about a secret agent, Lee Hyunwoo, who was sent off on his mission to kill her, while tricking her to believe they're in love. He did kill her though, actually, she suicided. But she survived, and lived through the rest of her life with a new identity, new family. While Lee Hyunwoo was traumatized and had lost his past memories about her. But soon after, he was sent on a new mission to kill off another girl of political reasons, and it turned out that the girl was the same one. But little does he know, everything was just a revenge, a plan being set up by the same girl he had caused to suicide. But yeah, things apparently turned out quiet well for the two in the end. A sad, yet, touching romantic love story. 

"And have you planned on returning to the big screen anytime soon?" 

"Actually..." IU paused to muse. Sheepishly grinning, she continued, "I wanted to return to the small screen even more. I'd always hoped to work with more people in the future." She smiled to the camera, while ordering another cup of coffee. 

"Recently, a 'dating' rumour about you rised up. What do you think about it? Is it... perhaps, true?" Another question popped up. 

But it made her freeze. She wasn't expecting that, actually, she wasn't really keeping in touch with the news lately, so she didn't exactly realize what was going on with the outside world nor had her manager spoken anything regarding it. But one thing's for sure : This isn't good news.

...'Yes.' She'd wanted to say. 'That is the truth. But the truth is no longer true because we've broken up and it hurts. So much...'

If only she could say all of those, perhaps, things might have been much more easier. For them—him, and her. 

But sometimes, truth hurts. Her fans, or even herself. And because the 'truth' hurts, lies are created. Stories behind stories... it's making her sick. Wicked. It's like, reality are no longer there, but the world she'd formed up from sinful lies. 

"Hahahaha," Running her long, slender fingers through her soft hair, she faked a hysterical laughter, "I wish. But as you see, my life hasn't been on a break for a quite a while now. I've barely met up with my friends, working and traveling here and there from dust to dawn. I've made a wish though. My christmas wish was to love and work at the same time." And it was true. She did make such a wish. But not after they have broken up. It's not like she's making such a big fuss after a break up, but...

Love... It doesn't seem that much meaningful to her anymore. At least, without him. Seems to her, Love was just a one-time deal. Like chewing on a gum that no longer had the taste to it anymore. Tired... Was that the word? 

Misunderstandings after misunderstanding, broken promises, pain, and betrayal. For once, she no longer knew what to feel and how to describe about it anymore. The love she'd believed to be sweet, became rather bitter all of a sudden.

"Ah... Is that so?" The staff heaved a relief sigh (most likely the guys, obviously), "Thank you for your time, and I hope we didn't interrupt you much, IU-ssi." 

"I was about to go anyway, so no problem." She chuckled and gave a cute wink, before stuffing her belongings into the bag, swung it on her shoulder and got off, still being the humorous, and casual self as always. 

 

But why does it always hurt so much...? 

 

page-divider-105.gif 

 

Author's Notes;  Ah. Ahnyeonghasaeyo once again! Actually, this chapter wasn't really necessary (to read) but I figured out that I wanted to add some more of their chemistry before actually beginning the story, thus, I've numbered it 'O.5'. LOL. But hey, it's not that bad, is it? (chuckles) Leave a comment though! Tell me how you think about this chapter. Oh oh oh! And did you notice the movie title thing? 'R2R : Return to Revenge'? Yes yes yes, it's made up! Like, this is 2013 in the story. xD I've randomly created it after the movie that Rain is in 'R2B : Return to Base'. Anyways! This is such a long A/N. OTL I hope you don't mind and let's continue to spazz and spread the SehunxIU love! And I promise you a longer chapter next time! (Since this is just a prologue and all...)

PS; adjskwdasdlsd@#&! Have you heard the news?! EXO's going to release a full album in september!!! Can't wait for their comeback >O< OMO. Why's today such a 'Good Day'? Ok. I should seriously stop. It's late here, and I'm going to bed! Don't forget to leave comments, neh~ And I'm really thankful to the first 4 subbies and the two supportive comments! Kamsahamnida, and have a nice day! ☺ ❤❤❤

» layout credit