Chapter 1

Eunhyuk's biggest fangirl

 

Eunhyuk's biggest fangirl

Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Toni, I live in seoul and my best friend is Katie. I have one sister, a mum and a dad. Right now I am fantasising over Eunhyuk. Your probably wondring who Eunhyuk is, well he is a member of super junior, super junior is my favorite band and they always will be. I was getting ready for school and my mum kept shouting at me to get up I was already up just not down stairs yet. As I was just about to leave my bed room I noticed a note on my Eunhyuk poster it was hard to see the note because I was to busy admiaring him. I'm not fluent in Korean but I can read it, some people think I'm a creep at 18 years old watching Eunhyuk all the time but when they are my age and they find some one they like people are gonna call them creepy then they will know what it feels like.

Any way, carfully pilling of the note because you knew I woulden't want to rip my poster of Eunhyuk signed and tuched by him. As I unfolded it, it said " To Toni I think your cute do you think I'm cute. I don't care if your an enraged fan or just an Elf I really like you here is my number "025611810772" p.s please write back. From Eunhyuk." As I was reading it my mum shouted my name. I ran down stairs with the note tittly in the palm of my hand. I went into the kitchen adding Eunhyuk's number in to my phone. I was just about to ring him but my mum slamed down the phone and toled me to get in the car. I dashed into the car slaming the door behined me I sat down in my seat and terned over to my favorite song called spy by suju. When my mum got in the car I could see that she was going to turn over but before she did my sister turned it up to about 25. I went through the school gate with my friend's and they asked me what the scrunched up piece of papper was in my hand I replied "Oh nothing." The day went quickly and before I knew it the bell had gone. I went home my mum, dad and sister were out I was in charge of every thing. I sat down and just as my but tuched the sofa the door bell rang I dashed to my feet immediately and ran to the door I opened it and my jaw dropped I coulden't belive my eye's there stood in front of me was........