The Execution

Code Geass: The Lover's Encounter

I woke up feeling cold. I tried to move but alas, I was tied up. Then I looked around me. The surroundings didn't seem very welcoming as it was dark and smelled like burning oil. 

"So you're awake eh?"
I looked up and saw a strange looking guy wearing a uniform that represented the army of Britannia. Actually... He's Guilford. He's a creepy dude with long black hair and glasses and he's a military officer in the Britannian army.
"Hehehe... We finally caught you," he snickered.
I panicked. Being captured by the army was never good news.
"W-W-Why am I here?" I asked.
"Because..." he leaned closer, "You are affiliated with Zero and C.C. perhaps?"
"Well... I can't lie... But what did he ever do?"
"Many things."
"O-ok..."
"So that's why... We are going to use you to lure him here."
Me? Oh God I hope Lelouch doesn't come! Who knows what they will do to him!
Guilford untied me, "Stay here for now. We will hold you hostage until we get what we want."
Then he walked away.
Damn it... Why did I have to be captured? And why drag poor Lelouch into this? Well I can't deny that he's Zero and all that but really... There's nothing bad he ever did! It's all for the world after all... Well... While I wait... I guess I'll think about the time he and I met.
-Flashback-
It was not long ago I transferred to Ashford Academy. I was a half 11, half Britannian, but I said I was a full-blooded to avoid any conflict. I was just walking in the hallways when I bumped into someone. That someone happened to be Lelouch. I dropped my books as a result of the collision so he helped me pick them up and lent me a hand.
"Are you alright?"
I guess you can say it was love at first sight. I don't know how it came, but it did. We eventually started talking to each other and then one day... I decided to confess.
"Meet me behind the the school," I told him that day.
He arrived as I thought he would. 
"What is the matter?"
I could feel blood rushing through my head. I never confessed to anyone before so it was really hard for me.
"You see... I... I.. L-l..."
He continued to stare.
I paused... Then continued, "I like... NO.... Love you..."
I'd finally said it! I was so happy that I didn't care if I were rejected.
But Lelouch walked towards me and kissed my forehead. 
"I love you too," he replied.
And we became a couple. Shirley of course was blazing mad. She tried to mess up my hair one day and almost make me drink toilet water... Only Lelouch was always there to save me. That's why I love him so much. Bur yeah... If I could just find a way to get out of this hell hole... 
Oh look! A window!!! Time to escape.
-WoOoOooOoh-
Oops. I set the alarm off. And there are metal bars on the window now.
"Well well well," the officer says, clapping his hands as he came in, "I thought you would do something like this. Hahaha... Well just so you know... There's no escape..." then he walks away laughing evily.
I wanna kill this dude... Time to sleep...
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
"Hey..."
WHO WOKE ME UP IN MY PEACEFUL SLEEP?!?? Oh wait:.. It's Suzaku... Oh I guess I'll go back to sleep... Wait... WHAT IS SUZAKU DOING HERE!!?!!? Oh wait... Nevermind... He's a member of the Knights of the Round Table.
"I heard you were here," he mumbles and looks away. 
"Yeah..." 
Now I'm worried.
"But Suzaku... What's going to happen?"
He still keeps his head away from me and says, "They are trying to lure Lelouch so that they can capture Zero and C.C."
Crude... All this for two people? Jesus!
"So... That's all?"
"Yeah... But I thought you would be cold since the blanket you have is really thin. It gets freezing during the night."
He hands me a roll of a thick blanket.
"Thanks!" I say and smile... But he seems to be wondering about something.
"Well... Ann... I have to tell you something... But I just don't know how."
I wait for him to say what he wants to say.
"I honestly like you."
Oh no biggy!
"I like you too Suzaku! We're great friends after all aren't we?"
Why won't he smile?!???
"I like you more than that... As in... Boyfriend and girlfriend..."
Now how do I respond to that? Well best to be honest...
"I'm with Lelouch though..."
He groans and mumbles something. Then says, "Alright... But I just wanted to let you know about that."
I smile, "Thanks for letting me know. I'm sorry for rejecting you but... I guess things don't always go our way do they?"
"Haha I guess not. Well go to sleep since you have to get up early tomorrow. And let me know when you need something."
I nod. He walks away then... 
To be honest... I don't know how to react to this... I mean Lelouch and Suzaku are both pretty cool dudes... But I just don't feel like I could pursue a relationship with Suzaku.
But I should go to sleep now.
———————————————
Good morning... It's gonna be a hassle probably. I'm already done with brushing my hair and teeth and all when the guards come in to take me.
"Time to go miss."
I go without hesitation. I wouldn't argue or fight in my situation. I'm lead into some sort of stadium with a crowd. I see many members of the Black Knight standing where I'm told to stand. 
"Ladies and gentlemen..." Guilford says out loud.
I can see every member in the Black Knights tied up and stuff...
"These are all the members of the organization the Black Knights which is lead by Zero. Now this is a message to Zero! If you really care about your comrades, then you may as well come and surrender!"
And we wait... And wait.... And wait...
"Zero! If you don't come out now, we may as well go on with the execution." 
Execution? How typical of them!
But Guilford's walking towards me... Uh oh. Not good.
"We shall start with this beauty right here," he yells and a dude in a Knightmare frame has its arm pointed towards me, ready to blast a powerful orb of energy and pierce it through my body.
Guilford pauses for long to wait for Lelouch but he doesn't come.
"Well in that case.... You may start with the execution."
I can see the guy in the Knightmare frame is gathering the power until he has enough to release it.... I'll just shut my eyes so I don't see it coming. Once again... Goodbye world. Goodbye mom and Lelouch and Suzaku and Milly and Shirley... 
....
...
...
"Stop!"
I open my eyes and I see everyone's gasping. I look around to see who said that.
"I will take care of the execution."
I look to see that it's Suzaku! That guy is awesome.
"Well.. I just thought of how it would feel like to execute someone."
Um... Ok?!?! That's so unlike him but whatever... 
"So the White Knight cares so much about pleasing the ladies is that it?"
"No. I have never executed anyone before... And I think if I can execute her, I will be more suitable for my future position as I am able to control my feelings about it."
Guilford slides his hand down as a gesture for the other executor to stop what he was suppose to do.
"Very well Kururugi. You may carry the execution task out."
I think I saw a tiny smile on Suzaku's face when he was assigned to execute me. But I'm glad he stopped it. I would rather be executed by him then anyone else.
When he's inside his Knightmare frame, he gathers the power to execute me but very slowly.
"Hurry up Kururugi!"
I can tell he's trying to be as slow as possible... But I'm concerned for he may give himself a bad reputation for it. 
Now he's done and he lifts his arm in to release the power but before he can, he's stopped by another guy in a Knightmare frame. That guy.... Is Zero.