The Beginning

Code Geass: The Lover's Encounter

"Ann... Will you marry me?"
Is this a dream? Lelouch is proposing right in front of me with the violet ring I had been wanting for a while!
"Yes Lelouch! I will!" I scream at the top of my lungs and he grins as he leans in to plant his lips firmly on mine.
This is the best day of my life! I'm just about to be married to Lelouch! Reality is being so awesome!!!
...
"Ann! Wake up! It's time for breakfast!"
I open my eyes and sit right up in my bed... It was all a dream... And it ended RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO KISS LELOUCH DAMMIT!!!
But then I bet that bastard would never even bother to do that anyways...
"Ann! Are you coming or do you need me to drag you out of bed!"
"Yes Mom!"
Geez... Talk about impatient.
After a series of brushing my teeth and hair and other stuff... I'm ready to go to school!
As soon as I finish breakfast... The doorbell rings. I open the door to see Lelouch, already here to pick me up so we can go to school.
"Good morning!" I greet him as usual.
"Good morning," he says in his y voice as he smiles.
I swear. His smile kills me every time I see it.
"Lookin' good as usual eh?"
I giggle and look away....
––––––––––––
"Ittekimasu!" We both call out to my mom and we head out for school.
I walk alongside Lelouch (Yes I know he rides to school but I decided to spice it up a bit). We've been a couple for quite a time but it doesn't seem like it. I want to do more than just talk or hang out... I want to hold him in my arms... To kiss him somewhere besides the cheek... And... And do... That....? But wait...
Hold on a minute! I'm still only in high school! I shouldn't be thinking about this when I have school to focus on! Stupid Ann!
"What are you making such a funny face for, Ann?" Lelouch questions me as he grins as if he's amused by my actions.
"Nothing," I say in a sulky tone and I pout and look away.
"Turn that frown upside down! You look so cute when you smile!"
My heart beats faster. I love it when he says that. So to please him, I smile.
He musses my hair, "And that's why I love you."
Ugh... I bet my face is as red as a tomato's... It's hard to keep these emotions in control...
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
After our walk... We arrive at school. There I see Kallen. She's a pretty nice person with good looks... I won't lie and say I envy her a little. She and I are both members of the Black Knights yet she's the more popular one. She's always got this whole kick- feeling to her that I wish I had... But then again maybe not... I mean after all... I know Lelouch loves me the way I am.
Just before I take any step further, I'm interrupted by Milly.
"Ann!!!" She yells out in her usual screechy high pitched voice.
"I need help in preparing for the Lover's Fest! If you could just come by after school and bake a couple of those delicious cookies you make it would be great!"
And before I can say answer...
"Ok thanks!" and she prances away happily.
Sheesh... If she could just listen... But I guess baking a few cookies wouldn't be so bad.
And so after school I do so...
"Gee Ann! How can you be so pretty and bake delicious cookies at the same time?" Milly pouts as she takes a bite off on of the cookies I made.
"It's nothing at all! I'm not that pretty and my cookies aren't really that good," I reply. It's not that I'm modest or anything... It really is like that. People have complimented me saying dark brown hair and blue eyes is a rare but beautiful combination but I don't honestly think so.
"Are you kidding me? Look at you! You're absolutely gorgeous! It's not fair that you can have such thick, wavy brown hair with deep blue eyes and skin as white as snow with high intelligence and baking skills ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!"
"I'm flattered but I have to be honest... It's not really that great as it seems..."
"All righty then Ms. Modest! It's useless arguing with you."
I smile weakly.
As I exit the school, I hear a familiar voice call out to me.
"Oi! Ann!"
It's Lelouch.
"How was your day?" he asks.
I smile and reply, "It was fine. What about yours?"
"Oh.. I sort of had to make gym class again," he awkwardly mumbles as he scratches his head.
We become silent for a while then until Lelouch breaks it.
"So... It's been a while since we went on a date... I thought of watching a movie..."
"Sounds great!" I reply.
"Haha alright! I'll meet you at 6pm in front of the theatre then!"
"Sounds like a plan!"
I'm really happy since it really has been a while with the whole Black Knights vs. Britannia thing going on. Me and Lelouch haven't gotten much time to ourselves so this is the perfect opportunity for us to get a little closer.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
At 6pm, I put on a cute pink blouse with flowers along with a white cardigan, white sandals, and white shorts to go with it. Later, I am ready to go.
In front of the movie theatre, I wait and wait and wait... It's already 6:45... Have I been stood up? Well I can't say anything so I guess I'll stay...
"Ann!"
I look around but I dont see anyone. Don't tell me I'm hallucinating. Oh this is bad.. I guess I'll leave then...
W-w-wait... A hand is covering my eyes... Why is it so dark?!?! I can't see anything!!! Am I being kidnapped.
"Boo!" I feel a force of breath tickle my ear.
"Have you seen my girlfriend?"
Of course... It's Lelouch.
"No... But I can't find my boyfriend. Have you seen him?" I teasingly ask, playing along with the game.
"What does he look like?"
"Well he's tall and cute... y and a little mean, but really sweet at times."
"Is that so? Well he must be a lucky guy to have a girlfriend like you."
"Yes... And I think I've found him," I say as I slowly slide his hands away from my eyes.
"Were you surprised?" he asks.
"Maybe... I mean after all... I stood here for 45 minutes thinking you would never come..."
"Aww! I'm sorry! Will this make up for it?" he pouts and plants a soft kiss on my forehead.
I giggle and nod. I can't believe we're like this so suddenly after such a long time...
"So then... What movie would you like to watch, m'am?"
I surf through the many choices I can to find the most romantic one I can find until I can! Titanic!
"Well um... Alright... If that's what you'd like then we'll watch it," Lelouch says hesitantly. I hate it when that guy makes me choose something and then he regrets it...
Lelouch and I pay for our own tickets and popcorn and drink. I don't depend on others much to buy me stuff and if they do buy me anything, I feel really bad so I just prefer to keep it the way I want...
"Sheesh! Independent woman," Lelouch mutters at times...
But I think he really like that in me since most girls would usually depend on their guy to buy everything for them until they're broke.
But yeah... Inside the movie theatre, we sit on the very top end corner...
We talk for a while until the movie starts...
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
*Sniff*
After the movie, I look to see Lelouch supposedly sobbing.
"Awww! Does Lulu-pie need his mommy to wipe his runny nose?" I .
"Shut up!"
I giggle, and wipe his tears off with  my hand and we head home...
On the way home though... Lelouch stops in the middle along a stream.
"Lulu?"
"Ann..."
"Yeah?"
"I think we should keep our distance far from now on..."
I'm shocked.
"What? You mean after all that?!?"
"I don't want to see you anymore..."
....
"Oh! You're joking... Hahaha...." I say as I force a laugh.
"It's not a joke, Ann."
"But our relationship is... After all we've been through, you suddenly decide to throw me away! Isn't that a joke?!?!?"
"Ann... Don't take it that way..."
"Then how should I?" I scream.
"Well you see..."
He looks away.
"I just... Don't... I just don't want to lose you. That's all..."
"W-what?" I say, shocked.
"I don't want to lose you!" he says a louder.
I suddenly smile. This fool can sure be a surprise..Btw did I give you this part: He gently squeezes my shoulders,
"I lost too much Ann... My home... My family... My friends... I don't know what I would do if I were to lose you too, because you see..." He leans in closer, "You're my precious gem." And with that... He presses his warm, soft lips against mine under the bright moon.
At home... I squeeze my teddy bear tight and can't sleep. I'm so freakin' happy! I just had my first kiss and all and Lelouch said he didn't want to lose me!!! OH MY GOSH I'M GONNA SPAZZ!!!!! LALALALALALALALALALALALAALALALALALAAAAAA!!!!
Ok enough spazz... But I'm so freakin' happy that it makes me think about the Lover's Fest. I wonder if it'll go well... I guess I'll find out tomorrow/
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Author's note: Ann!!! Sorry if it's too fast paced for you. It's been a long time since I wrote a fanfiction so I think I may have lost my skills a bit but hopefully they will become better again if I keep writing more! And I may have made some spelling errors since I wrote this on iPod touch but hopefully they wont get in the way... Damn it took 2 hours to write this...