Chapter 1

Time's Up

"​Oppa!"

She ran up to him, jumping up and latching on like a kola in a eucalyptus tree, burring her head into his shoulder.

He held her still for a second, then squeezed her close to reassure her whatever was going on, it would be alright.

He broke away, only to cradle her, holding the not-so-tall girl in his arms like a bride.

She, hands still firmly around his neck, clung to him, and from repositioning, had she broke some of his skin on his neck.

Though he didn't flinch.

All on his mind was the sadness on her face.

 

She looked so small.

Eyes peering up at him so big ( yet so cute, he thought )

and swelled with water, threatening to become tears.

Her bottom lip, bitten under her oh-so-slightly gaped two front teeth,

he could have sworn to see trembling.

 

He wondered if he should ever ask the question that was eating him away inside, torn between his own curiosity and the possibility it would upset her more...

 

Then.

She spoke.

 

"I am...sad."

 

He gathered up his courage and plunged into the first response that came to mind, asking gently: (But not ignoring the hair in front of her face and gingerly moving it behind her ear as he did so) 

"Wae~?"

She sighed heavily, as if reluctant to answer,

 

"Be-because...I don't want to go~"

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

-takes a huge sigh of relief-

Well.

By the next time I read this I would have posted my very first online writers work.

/realization in...3....2....1

 

O-O

 

Wow...

 

Well I really hope you liked this blessed reader, even though it was pretty fluffy and had no pairing and pointless...

This was actually based or inspired by something going on with me now~ See. I'm moving from my home of almost 7 or 8 years sometime soon (or hopefully at the end of my school year) which gave me the idea for the title. Time's Up.

One night I got really sad thinking about it all and how I would eventually have to say goodbye to everyone I've met and love~

Which made me cry a bit.

And I never cry.

Like Ever.

So on top ( hehe T.O.P ) of all that it was Storming outside which added on to my sad mood.

This random scene started playing in my head and I began to right this.

THUS

THIS FLUFFY ONE-SHOT

WAS BORN!

-puts away Power Puff Girl narrator voice-

And I felt a lot better!^^

So this is kinda to all my friends out there who I'll have to leave~

You guy's, just know this: I'm going to prolong this as long as I possibly can, ok?

I'm not going up north without at least another Space Coast year! ^^

WOWTHISA/NISLOOOOONG!!

/writers rant over

So if you have any advice or like this PLEASE TELL ME! =D

I would like really ANYthing you have to say~

And thanks for reading this far! xD