EXO

HIS MY GANGSTER SO BACK OFF!

 

"Omo! Is that Kai's cousin?"            

"She's so pretty!"

Mikki opened one eye after hearing all those noise. She gasped after seeing so many guys in her room.

Her eyes widened as she sat up and shouted, "AHHHH! UMMA! THERE IS A BUNCH OF CRAZY GUYS IN MY ROOM!" Soon after she shouted, a series of footsteps was heard and out came Kai and another guy with a laddle in his hand.

"Oh! Mikki-ah, you're finally awake!" Kai chriped.

"Oppa? Why are you here and who is that guy holding the laddle and where's umma?" Mikki asked not giving Kai a chance to answer.

"Woah, woah. Hold your horses. Im here to visit you off course! And his guy over here," He pointed to D.O and continued, "Is D.O also know as Kyung Soo and your mum went out to work~" He answered.

Before Mikki would say anything, Kai continued. "I think you would one to go wash up and have some brunch. Then you would follow us to SM to watch us practise then we would blah blah blah blah blah.." 

Mikki rolled her eyes as he kept babbling. She pushed everyone out of her room and went to the toilet connected to her room and did her daily routine. She grabbed a grey shirt and a pair of acid dyed shorts 

 

tumblr_m8m2x01pSj1qg6dyso1_500.jpg

And headed to the kitchen to find her cousin for an explaination. As she passed by the living room, she saw 3 guys playing games while one was sleeping. Woah, is my house a hotel?  Just as she was about to take another step, she tripped over a blue baseball jacket. 

"Oof" Her fell face-first on the floor. "Urgghh" She sat up and rubbed her nose. 

"You alright?" She heard a voice above her. "Do I look like I'm alright?" She murmured as she continued rubbing her nose. She looked up and saw the same guy who was holding the laddle in her room previously. 

He reached out his hand and she hesistatedly took it and stood up. 

"YAH! CHANYEOL! PICK UP YOUR JACKET!" He shouted and Mikki flinched at his loud voice.

"C'mon let's have some brunch. The guys already ate while you were sleeping." D.O said gently after seeing you flinch. Woah his attitude changed 360 degrees. Mikki thought as she kept a poker face and followed him into the kitchen. She inhaled the aroma of kimchi stew and her stimach gumbled loudly. D.O chuckled and pulled out a chair for her. How embarrassing.. Her face immediately became red as she sat on the chair waiting patiently for D.O to bring out the dishes.

"Here, enjoy~" He chirped as he brought out the dished he cooked.

"Thank you, I'll eat well." Mikki said in a monotonous tone. D.O slightly frowned as he wasn't use to people being so cold towards him but remembered what Kai told everyone before they arrived before joining the others.

"Aish, where's that guy? Brought all his friends over and just dissapear like that?" Mikki muttered when she realised Kai was missing.

"Me?" She heard Kai's voice behind her and she choked on her rice, startled. 

Kai started laughing non-stop but soon grew concern when he saw Mikki coughing like crazy.

"A-are you okay? Do you need some water?" He asked, full with concern. Mikki nodded and he immediately fetched her a cup of water. 

Soon, her coughing died down and she glared a Kai who backed away. Mikki got up from the chair and kicked him in the shin. Not forgetting to give him a head-lock. Baekhyun, who happen to notice them smiled in amusement. 

After bickering for god knows how long, Kai decide to introduce the members to Mikki. He dragged her into the living room where the guys were and made everyone sit in a circle. Kai nudged Suho to start introducing himself. 

"Anneyonghasaeyo, my name is Suho and I'm EXO-K's guardian angel!" He said in an angelic voice. The other members snickered as this was the first time they heard their leader speaking in a tone no one heard before

"Anneonghasaeyo, my name is D.O and Im the umma of the group!" D.O introduced himself while his eyes were buldging out.

"Anneonghasaeyo, my name is Baekhyun." Baekhyun imitated the way Mikki spoke earlier. "Or you can call him Bacon." Chanyeol, who was sitting beside Mikki mumbled. Baekhyun nudged him and glared.

"Anyways, anneonghasaeyo, my name is Chanyeol and Im the happy virus of the group!" Chanyeol chirped.

"It's better to stay away from him Mikki." Kai said jokingly and pulled her towards him. 

"Anneonghasaeyo, my name is Sehun!" Sehun introduced and smiled. 

Soon after, Suho drove them to EXO'K's practise room (Imagine grandpa driving. *FAINTS*) 

"Woah" was the first word Mikki said when she stepped into their practise room. It was pretty decent for a trainee and it was huge. The members started dancing to 'MAMA' as their debut were just 2 months away and SM wanted their debut to be a blast. While looking at them practise, she realised that Kai's attitude was 360 degrees different from previously. Screw that, ALL the member's attitude changed once they started practising. She would be lying if she said they didn't look hot. 

After an hour or two or watching them practise and fooling around, Mikki left the practise room to get a drink from the vending machine she saw when she came. 

"Where is it..." She murmured to herself as she glanced around.

"Look for something?" A some-what girl-ish yet manly voice was heard behind her.

She turned around and was face-to-face with Amber. "Who are you?" They both ask at the same time. 

Amber burst out laughing and Mikki just stared at her with a poker face.

"Anneyong, Amber-inmida. Im from F(x), don't you know me?" Mikki shook her head and reached out her hand.

"Hello, Amber, My name is Mikki and I sense that you could speak english?" Mikki spoke in fluently.

Amber smirked and grabbed her hand. "Not bad. I like you already." She replied. 

---

Hope your satisfied :)) Stayed up to type this.

YIPPIE! Mikki met a new friend!

Good night/afternoon/morning everyone~ 

Comments&Subcribtionsareloved~