Summer Night

HIS MY GANGSTER SO BACK OFF!

 

"Urghhh" Mikki groaned as she kept tossing and turning on her bed. It was the third day of summer and the third day in Seoul. She just moved to Seoul as her single mum got a promotion and was transferred. 

It was summer and the heat was pissing her off to no end. Wearing a tank top and shorts wasn't a solution either. Maybe I should go out and explore Seoul for awhile. I bet mum wouldn't mind. Without a second thought, she scurried out of her bed and grabbed a black and white pull over and a pair of ripped denim shorts.

tumblr_m2px20tNCY1ro093do1_500.png

After taking out her huge nerdy specs and replacing it with contacts, she grabbed her phone and jumped out of her room window making sure not to make any noise. WOAH! Seoul is so beautiful She strolled along the sidewalk admiring the beautiful city lights. 

OOF! She accidentally bumped into a broad chest. 

"Im so sorry!" She immediataly stepped back and bowed profusely. 

"YAHH! Watch where HIC your going! HIC" He shouted. Mikki looked up and saw a drunk man. 

Wtf. I already said sorry and even bowed to you bastard. 

"I already said sorry. Now if you'll excuse me." She stated firmly and walked away. But the drunkad refused to accept her apology and grabbed her wrist. WTF- Mikki wrapped the same hand over his wrist and flipped him over in a blink of an eye. 

"I told you, I. Already. Said. Sorry." She smirked and made a run for it. He stood up and ran after her ignoring the sharp pain on his back. Mikki looked back while running and cursed. . Stupid guy. Y u still following me? She saw an alley and made a sharp turn. Dead end. She started panicking when she saw his shadow but easily ducked behind some trashcans. 

After observing that there was no sign of that crazy bastard, she came out of her hiding spot. Tsk, this is why I hate men. She spotted a cafe and went inside to order a cup of hot chocolate since the running drained all her energy. As she was waiting for her hot chocolate, she realised she was sitting near the window. She took the opportunity to put her photography skiils into action and took a few pictures not knowing that there was someone observing her every move.

--- 

He couldn't sleep that night. It was too warm and he couldn't talk it any longer. This is why I hate summer. He grabbed a jacket and walked out of the dorm. 

"Yah, Baekhyun-ah, where are you going?" His roommate, Chanyeol asked. Without a reply, Baekhyun closed the door. As he was walking to his favourite cafe, he heard a voice from across the street "I already said sorry. Now if you'll excuse me." He turned his head and saw a drunkard holding onto a petite girl's wrist. He wanted to run over and save her but before he could, the girl flipped the drunkard over. 

He chuckled at the girl's action and made his way to the cafe. Just as his drink arrived, he saw the same girl entering the cafe. What a considence. He started observing her every movement ever since she stepped foot into the cafe. Wtf Baekhyun. Why are you such a creep to the extend that you keep staring at her like a stalker. 

---

DANDAN! Finally updated ^^ Do comment and subscribe!

DID YOU HEAR THAT LUHAN AND BoA'S GOINNG DANCE ONLY ONE TGT LATER?

 

image