1 ~ The Beginning

Late Bloomer

 

 

 

Jiyeon was sleeping soundly. And was dreaming about food. “Yum. Yum. Yum. Give me more!!!” she said

Then suddenly she heard her alarm clock ring. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! Aish! I was about to get that yummy burger. Stupid alarm.” She stretched and lazily rose from lying down

She heard a knock. “Miss Jiyeon, may I come inside?” Her personal maid-servant said.

“Sure. I’m up.” She stood up, fixing her messy bed.

The maid-servant walked in. “Oh, Miss, I will be the one.”

“Oh, ahjumma, I can do it.” She smiled at her long time nanny.

“Your parents are waiting for you downstairs. Better wash up quickly before the bus arrives in 45 minutes.”

“Bwo?!!? 45 minutes?!?! Aigoo ~ ! “ Jiyeon ran to the bathroom and took a 10-minute shower.

She went out the bathroom and her nanny handed her neatly ironed uniform.

“First day in a new school, you should look presentable and neat, my dear.”

“Oh yea… aish why did they have to transfer me to this so-called prestigious school.” I brushed my hair and ponytailed it.

“Now stop the blabbering and go downstairs. You got 30 minutes left.” My nanny smiled and pushed me out the door

I ran down the stairs almost tripping. “Aaaaah!” I held my balance “I’m okay… whew!”

“Morning, Mom, Dad.” I kissed them both on the cheeks.

“First day, baby Dino.. don’t  be late.” Mom reminded

“Yeah, Mom. And stop with that nickname. I aint a dinosaur anymore. That was 10 years ago.” I said as I stuff my mouth with food

“Yeah. Right, baby.. but look at you now, still eating like a dinosaur. A hungry one.” Dad added

“Gee, dad. Thanks for backing me up.” Drinking my milk

“You’re very welcome, sweetie. “ Dad replied, Mom laughed and Dad joined her.

“I’m done eating. Gonna go brush my teeth. Wish me luck on my first day!” I kissed them goodbye and went to the kitchen and brushed my teeth and directly went out the door.

Minutes later, the bus arrived.

I took a deep breath before going up the bus. As I enter, some students were anticipating me and looking at me weirdly.

I bowed down to the driver and looked for an empty seat. I found one at the end. PERFECT.

I quickly walked towards the empty seat but I still felt people’s eyes following me.

I reached the empty seat and made myself comfortable.

In a matter of few minutes, we reached school. I was amazed at the size of the school and its grounds.

Students in the bus slowly went out. I was last to go but I noticed a sleeping guy at the other end from where I was sitting. I walked towards him and shook him.

“Hey, wake up… we’re at school…” I said without looking at him cause I was looking around if the students were still there. When I turned to look at him, he was already awake. Looking at me, seriously. With the most, beautiful and alluring pair of eyes.

“Uhh…sorry.” I got my hands of his shoulders but before I was able to put it to my side he held it tightly

“Who are you to wake me up?” he asked coldly

“A new student?” I answered truthfully.

“That figures. Oh, by the way… nice hands. You can do a lot of things with it.” He said with a smirk

It took me a minute to in what he said. “!” I was about to turn around when he held me, now he’s standing up.

“No one calls the mighty L, a ert.” He said, his mouth near my ear.

“Well, I dared. Now if you can let go of me.” I said, now he’s just trying to get to my nerves. I hate guys like him. So full of themselves. 

“Well, See you around…” He looked at my ID “Jiyeon.” He said with a smirk, leaving me behind speechless.

 

- - - - - - - - - 

Updated! ^ ^ 

how's the first chap??