Airport PDA

My Scenarios and Drabbles

 

 

You and your boyfriend G-Dragon aka Jiyong is in the airport. You’re both going back to South Korea after a weeklong vacation at the beautiful city of Paris.

 

You were waiting for your flight as you walk around the airport. You were at the second floor watching the people below near the railing.

 

Jiyong was leaning his arms at the steel bars as he stares below, you decided to surprise him and gave him a back hug. You leaned your chin on his left shoulder and tighten your grip at his waist.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked. You can instantly picture him smiling.

 

“Nothing, I just want to give you a back hug.” You answered. He started swaying both of you from side to side as he placed his hands in yours.

 

“Really PDA in the airport?” Jiyong teased. You smiled and nodded.

 

“I rarely do these things to you so you better enjoy it while you can.” You said and he chuckled. You both continued swaying.

 

“Oh believe me I will enjoy it.” He said as he turned around and faced you with your arms still around his waist.

 

He suddenly leaned in and gave you a short but sweet kiss. You didn’t even have time to respond when he pulled back with a cheeky smile.

 

“Yah people might see! It’s embarrassing!” You reasoned. You were okay with hugging and all that touching but kissing in public is too much PDA for you.

 

“So? Other people also kiss on public, why can’t we?” He smirked and gave you another peck in the lips.  You just couldn’t argue with your man since he’s a sensitive one.

 

He continued giving you sweet and short kisses and soon you gave in and responded. It was almost a full make-out session in public.

 

“Flight from Paris to South Korea now boarding”

 

You both heard the announcer and pulled away from each other. Jiyong grinned at you and gave you one last peck.

 

He pulled you to the escalator and proceeded to the boarding gates.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

News Article:

 

G-DRAGON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND’S HOT LIP LOCK

 

(Imagine a photo of you and G-Dragon kissing earlier)

 

Recently the infamous leader of famous K-POP boyband Big Bang G-Dragon went in a weeklong vacation with his gorgeous girlfriend ________ at Paris, France. Just before they were about to leave the city of love they had a major display of how much they love each other. They were caught in a major PDA at the airport in Paris.

 

In the photo you can see _______ back hugging her famous boyfriend showing how affectionate they are. But in the second one it was seen that they are having a major lip lock in public.

 

It has been almost 10 months since the couple officially confirmed their relationship and there’s no denying their chemistry and love for each other. Big Bang members have also revealed how their ‘leader changed’ ever since they dated. They also attend events together and ________ have shown how much she supports G-Dragon at what he does.

We hope the best for this beautiful young couple.

 

=)