Compared to You I’m a Genius!

what a strange love

 

After doing the essay a whole night, finally Yoona finished her essay. She was quite sure that she could win the challenge which was given by Mr. Park.

“I’ll definitely beat you IDIOT CHO KYUHYUN!” said Yoona, while staring at her essay.

*****

Kyuhyun’s POV

I feel so tired, but yeah, finally I can finish my essay…Ah… Mr. Park must be amazed with my essay and that weird girl will definitely lose.

Kriiing………..Kriiing………..Kriiing………..

The alarm clock was ringing loudly until made Yoona woke up from her deepest sleep. After she regained her consciousness, she turned off her alarm clock.

“Huaaa… I shouldn’t come late today, because today I will become the winner, and defeat that idiot Cho Kyuhyun!” said Yoona while hurriedly going to the bathroom.

*****

Kyuhyun, had already ready to go to school, he took his bag and went into his car. That was still very early in the morning. But, he didn’t mind it because he intended to defeat Yoona. After he parked his car at the parking lot, he directly headed to Mr.Park room. As he arrived in front of Mr. Park’s room, the room was still locked.

“Aissh, why is the room still locked?” said Kyuhyun while trying to turn the door knob.

Then, he decided to go to the university’s office to take the key. As Kyuhyun went to the university’s office, Yoona arrived in front of Mr. Park’s room.

“Aigoo, the door is still locked!” Yoona pouted while leaning her body on the door and holding her essay’s files with both of her hands. She decided to wait the university’s guard to unlock the door.

10 minutes passed by…

Kyuhyun had got the key and went back to Mr. Park’s room. From a distance he could see that Yoona had already there while leaning her body on the door and closing her eyes. Then, he approached her and smirked. An idea to give her a prank was crossing on his mind. He took a cockroach that coincidentally was crawling on the floor, and he put the cockroach on Yoona’s shoulder.

“Ya… Weird Girl... Ireona!!!”

He shouted at Yoona, after hearing Kyuhyun’s shout, Yoona immediately opened her eyes.

“Ya… What did you do idiot Cho Kyuhyun!!!” said Yoona angrily toward Kyuhyun.

“Ya, weird girl, what is it on your shoulder?” replied Kyuhyun while pointing at Yoona’s shoulder.

Yoona frowned, and looked at her shoulder. Realizing that there was something that crawled on her shoulder, Yoona spontaneously screamed and tried to get rid of that cockroach.

“Arrrrrrhhhhhh”

Seeing Yoona was panic at that time, Kyuhyun just roared with laughter.

After Yoona, got rid of the cockroach from her shoulder, she walked toward Kyuhyun who was still laughing loudly while glaring at him. When she started to slap Kyuhyun right on his face, Kyuhyun quickly grabbed her hand.

“Too slow!” said Kyuhyun briefly while releasing Yoona’s hand.

“You…Y…”

“Mr. Cho, Mrs. Im…!!!”

Before Yoona finished her words, suddenly Mr. Park called Kyuhyun and Yoona. Then, both of them approached Mr. Park.

“Yes…Sir, this is my essay!” Kyuhyun and Yoona handed their essays simultaneously to Mr. Park.

“Okay…Okay…I will check your work and this afternoon I will announce who will become the representative of our University,” replied Mr. Park while taking Kyuhyun and Yoona’s essays. After that, Mr. Park entered his room.

“You don’t have to wait until afternoon, Weird girl! Because, you have already known that I’m the one who will become the representative of our University,” uttered Kyuhyun, while starting to walk leaving Yoona.

“Overconfidence, you are too overconfidence!” Yoona accelerating her step, until passed Kyuhyun.

*****

Because it was still early in the morning, when Yoona and Kyuhyun arrived at the classroom, the situation was very quiet; there were no other people except Kyuhyun and Yoona.

 

Yoona’s POV

I am really sleepy; seriously I just slept for two hours. I need to sleep now, and since the class will begin in the next one hour, I will take my time to sleep.

Right after Yoona sat on her chair; she put off her glasses and then fell asleep. Meanwhile, as Kyuhyun sat on his chair, he put on his headset and started to read a book.

20 minutes later…

Kyuhyun closed his book and put his book into his bag. When his gaze was wandering around the class, Yoona’s sleeping face was catching his eyes. He didn’t know why Yoona’s sleeping face was really mesmerizing him.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

Angle? Wait,,, it must be something wrong with my sight! But, it is really an angel! Wait… isn’t that angle is the ‘Weird Girl Im Yoona’ come on Cho Kyuhyun wake up!  It is just that weird girl! ahh…. What’s wrong with me? Why do I can’t stop my eyes staring at her? Hey Cho Kyuhyun, seriously are you going to let yourself feel stunned with that weird girl? 

Kyuhyun slapped his forehead as he regained his consciousness and turned his gaze away from Yoona’s sleeping face. He cursed himself for what he had thought before. But, on the other side he couldn’t deny what was on his mind.

“Aishhh… Cho Kyuhyun, what have you done?” Kyuhyun murmured while hitting his head over and over again.

“What’s wrong with you, Kyu? Why are you hitting your head like that?” Donghae who just came, asked Kyuhyun while taking a seat besides Kyuhyun.

“Amugeotdo ani…hyung!” replied Kyuhyun.

“Woaa… I’m sure that there’s definitely something wrong with you, Kyu… it’s very rare to hear you addressed me with ‘hyung’” Donghae uttered loudly.

“Aishhh….I just….”

“Yoooong… wake up!” Sooyoung loud voice cut off Kyuhyun’s speech.

Yoona slowly opened her eyes and lifted up her head to face Sooyoung.

“Ah… Anyeong… Eonni,” said Yoona while putting on her glasses.

“Yoong… Why are you falling asleep here?” Sooyoung took a seat beside Yoona.

“I just slept for two hours last night. I spent my whole night with doing my essay,” Yoona drowned her face on the table.

“Aigoo… You’d better take some rest at the infirmary, Yoong,” Sooyoung stared at Yoona worryingly.

“Aniya, Eonni, I’m alright, totally alright,” Yoona smiled at Sooyoung.

“Ya… Cho Kyuhyun what are you looking at, huh?” suddenly Sooyoung yelled at Kyuhyun, because she noticed that Kyuhyun kept eyeing both of Yoona and Sooyoung. Yoona spontaneously turned her gaze at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just kept quiet and turned his face to his book.

“Mianhae, Sooyoung-shi, Yoona-shi! Don’t feel bother with this Mr. Cho,” said Donghae, while giving Sooyoung and Yoona his toothy grin.

“You don’t have to apologize for what that Idiot Cho Kyuhyun has said, Oppa” replied Sooyoung while smiling at Donghae.

“Kyu… Kyu… Kyu…” suddenly Tiffany came and approached Kyuhyun. Yoona, Sooyoung, and Donghae, except Kyuhyun spontaneously turned their gaze toward Tiffany.

“Aissh…” Kyuhyun murmured.

“Ya… Fany sshi, what are you doing here?” asked Donghae.

“Oppa, it’s none of your business, right, Kyu?” Tiffany sat in front of Kyuhyun who still kept quiet and didn’t give her his attention. Donghae just shook his head. Meanwhile, Sooyoung and Yoona chose not to pay attention to Tiffany.

“Ya… Kyu… I come here to see you, but why don’t you give me any attention?” said Tiffany while pouting.

“Don’t you see that I am busy right now,” replied Kyuhyun without looking at Tiffany. He just busy read his book.

Tiffany who got annoyed by Kyuhyun, forcefully took Kyuhyun’s book and threw the book to the floor.

“Ya… what do you think you are doing?” shouted Kyuhyun, and glared at Tiffany.

“Calm down, Kyu… You don’t have to shout like that,” Donghae tried to calm down Kyuhyun.

Tiffany shocked, after hearing Kyuhyun shouted at her, slowly tears were flowing down from her eyes. She then ran outside the class.

“Fanny sshi… wait…” Donghae tried to call Tiffany.

“You have to apologize to her, Kyu”

“It was not my fault…” said Kyuhyun briefly while taking the book which Tiffany has thrown before.

“You are not only an Idiot, but also a rude man,” Yoona uttered.

Kyuhyun, sat again on his chair, read the book and ignored Yoona’s statement.

“Yoong, don’t waste your energy to talk with him, he will not listen to you after all,” said Sooyoung.

*****

The lecture had finished, Yoona hurriedly put her books on his bag. Sooyoung who saw Yoona in a hurry, frowned and asked,

“Yoong… Where are you going?”

“I am going to see Mr. Park, Eoni, “ replied Yoona, while ready to go outside.

“I am sure that you will be the winner, Yoong, beat that Cho Kyuhyun,” Sooyoung pointed her finger to Kyuhyun who was busy putting his books into his bag.

“I will, eoni… see you,” Yoona waved to Sooyoung while disappear behind the door.

“I always support you, Kyu,” said Donghae while patting Kyuhyun’s back.

“Thank you, I will leave first,” Kyuhyun half ran outside the classroom.

 *****

Kyuhyun’s POV

Ah… I can’t wait to see that weird girl feel regret to be my rival, well, before that I have to meet with Tiffany first. Aissh… she is really annoying, but I think what I’ve done earlier to her, was too rude.

“Sica sshi… Yuri sshi… “ Kyuhyun

“Ah, annyeong, Oppa!” both Yuri and Jessica bowed their head.

“Where is Tiffany?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Ah, she is in the park, Oppa… what have you done to her?” uttered Jessica.

“Ah… thank you, I am going to see her now,” Kyuhyun hurriedly ran to the park.

At the park…

Kyuhyun approached Tiffany who looked busy fixing her hair.

“Fanny sshi…”

Tiffany was very surprised looked Kyuhyun was looking for her.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Aigoo… Kyuhyun is looking for me, he must be feel guilty for what he has done to me… I have to pretend that I am very hurt...

“Ya… I talk to you… why don’t you reply me?” Kyuhyun sat beside Tiffany.

“You have hurt me, Oppa,” Tiffany pouted.

“That’s why I come here to apologize to you, fanny sshi, mianhaeyo…” Kyuhyun said softly.

“…” Tiffany didn’t say anything.

“Fanny sshi… mianhaeyo…” repeated Kyuhyun.

“I will not forgive you, Oppa. Unless you agree to be my boyfriend,” Tiffany crossed her arms on her chest.

“Mwo?” Kyuhyun stood up from the bench.

“I say, I will forgive you if you agree to be my boyfriend, Oppa, if you refuse to be my boyfriend, I will not forgive you,” Tiffany grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm.

“What do you think you are saying? I don’t want to be your boyfriend,” Kyuhyun released his arm from Tiffany.

“I will never forgive you, Oppa!” said Tiffany half yelled.

“Alright then, I have apologized to you, and I don’t care anymore whether you forgive me or not,” Kyuhyun left Tiffany.

“Kyu… you can’t do this to me,” shouted Tiffany angrily.

*****

Knock… Knock… Knock…

Kyuhyun knocked Mr. Park’s room.

“Yes, come in,” Mr park permitted Kyuhyun to go inside.

“Please have a seat Mr. Cho,” Kyuhyun gazed at Yoona who replied his gaze with a glare.

“Alright then, because both of you have already here, I will announce who will become the representative of our University to join … competition in Jeju Island,” said Mr. Park while taking a look at Yoona and Kyuhyun’s essays.

Kyuhyun and Yoona were very nervous to hear who will be the winner.

“After I read the essays that Kyuhyun made, I think your idea is great, even the way you explain and elaborate your idea is also impressive,”

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrows and gave Yoona a smirk.

“But, your idea and your essay is also impressive Yoona,” Mr. Park smiled to Yoona.

“So, who will be the representative, sir?” Kyuhyun said impatiently.

“Both of you will be the representative of our University,” uttered Mr. Park.

“Mwo??” both Kyuhyun and Yoona said simultaneously.

“I with this weird girl will go together to the competition?”

Mr. Park frowned.

“Absolutely, Yes, Mr. Cho, so I hope that both of you can prepare properly to become our representative.”

***

“I am the only one who should have won that challenge,” said Yoona as she got out from Mr. Park’s room.

“Ya… you are always too overconfident,” uttered Kyuhyun while raising his left eyebrow.

“Ya… Cho Kyuhyun, I really don’t want to have a partner like you!”

“Neither do I!” said Kyuhyun briefly.

“You Idiot!” Yoona shouted loudly.

“Compare to you I am a genius!”

Kyuhyun left Yoona without taking a glance at Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone ^^

Sorry to keep you waiting ^^

I hope from now on, I will update this fanfics as soon as possible ^^

and Sorry if the story of this chapter is not good enough *bow*

and Thank You .......... ^^