Aissh...that girl !!!

what a strange love

“Yoong……wake up! You’ll be late dear!” 

After hearing her eomma Yoona woke up and lifted up her head from the desk which covered with her thick books and notes. 
“what time is it eomma? Last night I did these assignments and slept here”
“Omo…yoong, hurry up take a bath it’s already 6.30AM!”
“6.30AM?? jinjjayo eomma? Aigoo!!!” Yoona jumped out from her chair ran into the bathroom. Her eomma just shakes her head while looking at Yoona.
 
Yoona’s POV
 
‘Aiissh, I should ride my bicycle faster, I don’t wanna be late’. I was hurriedly riding my bicycle when suddenly a cat walked across my bicycle, so I spontaneously stop my bicycle and at the same time my bicycle was hit by the car “aaaaaah…..!!” I’m falling down from my bicycle. Then the car stopped and the driver came out. And there he was, the most annoying guy with his annoying face. I sighed deeply.
 
Kyuhyun’s POV
 
I was driving my car, when suddenly I hit a bicycle in front of my car. Then I quickly stopped and came out from my car. Slowly I approached the girl, and I realized that girl is ‘the weird girl with glasses’. She was glaring at me with her horrible and annoying face. 
 
 
“Ya….don’t you have eyes, huh? You know it’s really painful!!! You’re really annoying! Look! My clothes is dirty now!” Yoona shouted angrily towards Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun is standing in front of her.
“Ya….weird girl with glasses stop shouting at me! It’s not my fault, but your fault!” 
After hearing Kyuhyun’s statement, Yoona widen her eyes, she can’t believe what Kyuhun just said. “Mwo?? Ya…it’s absolutely your fault!!! You hit my bicycle!”
“Ya…who let you stop your bicycle in the middle of the way!” Kyuhyun said loudly.
“b..but at least you can stop your car right before hitting my bicycle!” Yoona answered
“Aiissh..whatever then!” Kyuhyun said while leaving Yoona alone, Yoona just glare at Kyuhyun’s back.
 
 
Now both Kyuhyun and Yoona are standing in front of their class, Yoona is taking a look inside of the classroom while Kyuhyun is standing beside her.
“omo…Mr. Park is giving a lecture now!” Yoona’s mumbling.
Kyuhyun just shakes his head while looking at Yoona then he knocked and opened the door, Yoona hurriedly lifted up her body, “Ya…you…s…” Before she’s finished her words, Mr. Park called Yoona and Kyuhyun.
“Ms. Im, Mr. Cho why are you coming late? And what was happen with you Ms. Im, why do your clothes dirty like that?” now all the class attention is focusing on both Yoona and Kyuhyun.
“I’m sorry Sir!” Yoona uttered “I and Mr.Cho got involve in a little accident and because of that my clothes is dirty and we come late, I’m really sorry Sir!” Yoona bow to Mr. Park, Kyuhyun frowned after hearing Yoona explanation to Mr. Park.  
“alright then, both of you can sit now!” Mr. Park got Yoona and Kyuhyun to sit down. Yoona and Kyuhyun take a seat beside their best friend, Yoona beside Sooyoung and Kyuhun beside Donghae.
“Yoong, are you alright?” Sooyoung asked Yoona with a very soft voice.
“Ne…..I’m alright unnie!” Yoona answered while smiling at Sooyoung.
“Ya…Yoong do that Cho Kyuhyun did something bad to you?” Sooyoung still curious about what was happen to Yoona.
“Absolutely, but unnie let’s talk about it later, Mr. Park is explaining his lecture now” 
“Uhm, okay Yoong, aiisshh that guy!” Sooyoung mumbling and turning her gaze at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun looked back annoyingly at Sooyoung.
“Ok class, who want to try answer this question?” Mr. Park asked.
“Me Sir, I want to try!” Kyuhyun and Yoona raise their hands at the same time, and they looked each other with ‘I’m-the only one-who will answer-that question’ glare. Mr. Park just looked confusingly towards Kyuhyun and Yoona.
“Sir, I can answer that question less than 30 seconds!” Yoona uttered briefly.
“Sir, give me 10 seconds to answer that question!” Kyuhyun said while walking forward the class and starting answer the question. Everyone is amazed with Kyuhyun, and so does Mr. Park. 
“Mr. Cho your answer is definitely right, great!”
“He is really amazing!” Sooyoung murmured, and Yoona automatically glared at Sooyoung.
“Aigoo, Yoong let me get this straight, of course you’re more and more amazing than him!”
“Yeah, I know that unnie!” Yoona said confidently, Sooyoung just sighed.
Kyuhyun back to his seat beside Donghae.
“Always amazing Cho Kyuhyun” Donghae uttered while give Kyuhyun a Highfive.
 
Mr. Park continued his lectures. Several minutes later class is over. Then Mr. Park leave the class.
“Kyu oppa.......where are you?" Tiffany shouted cheerfully, while standing near the door.
"Ya, don't shout like that, it is really embrassing!"  Jessica whispered toTiffany.
"Yes unnie, Sicca unnie is right" Yuri added.
Kyuhyun who is talking with Donghae, turn his head towards Tiffany who smilling brightly to him.
"Kyu....your princess is waiting for you there! hurry..hurry..meet her!" Donghae teased Kyuhyun, then Kyuhyun slapped Donghae's shoulder.
"Oppa.., why are just sitting there, come here! I have to talk with you!" Tiffany said with her pouting face. 
"Aissh...mwoya Tiffany sshi?" Kyuhyun appeared to Tiffany lazily.
"Oppa let's go to canteen, I'm so hungry!" said Tiffany with her aegyo voice.
"Let's go then!" Siwon suddenly coming and standing behind Tiffany's back.
"Ya...Siwon hyung where have you been? you look more ugly than usual!" Kyuhyun smirk
"Ya... Cho Kyuhyun....how dare you!" Siwon raise his eyebrows
"shut up your mouth...siwon ah, Ya....Donghae-ah let's go to canteen!"
"Aiish....!" Siwon sighed and Donghae quickly run towards Kyuhyun.
"Kajja!" Donghae smile happily.
"Yoong...what are you looking at?" Sooyoung waved her hand in front of Yoona's face.
"Aniya, I'm not looking at anything unnie" Yoona turned his face to Sooyoung.
"jinjja? I guess you were looking at Cho Kyuhyun" 
"mwo? of course not unnie" Yoona uttered.
"Ms. Im, is Ms. Im here?" Mr. Park called Yoona. 
"Yes, I'm here Sir!" Yoona appeared to Mr. Park.
"Ms. Im can you please come to my room with Mr. Cho?" Mr. Park asked Yoona
"Yes, of course sir...w..wait, with Mr. Cho? you mean  Cho Kyuhyun sir?"
"Yes, please tell Mr. Cho now! I'll wait for both of you in my room" after hearing what Mr. Park just said, Yoona nodded.
 
Yoona's POV
I hurriedly go to canteen looking for that guy, I'm really don't want to, but since it's an order from Mr. Park I force to do it. Finally I found him, he was with his friends and his fanatic fangirl, I take a deep breath  before appearing him.
 
"ah...Yoona-sshi, you come here to join us right?" suddenly Donghae asked yoona with smiling brightly, Kyuhun, Siwon, Tiffany, Jessica, and Yuri turn their gaze at Donghae gaze direction, they frowned when they looked Yoona is standing close to them.
"Yes, Donghae is right, let's join us!" Siwon added
"Aniya Donghae sunbae, Siwon Sunbae, I come here because Mr. Park asked me and Kyuhyun to meet him in his room now" Yoona uttered.
"Ya.....don't you know we are having lunch right now!" Tiffany said while glaring at Yoona
"Ya....you can back here later after we finished our lunch!" Jessica added
"Stop it fanny sshi, sicca sshi, don't be so rude towards Yoona!" Donghae speak loudly, and Kyuhyun still keep in silent and munch his snacks. 
"Ya.., calm down Donghae, Fanny ah, Sicca ya" Siwon is calming down three of them.
"alright, alright... I'm really sorry for disturbing your lunch time!" Yoona bowed and leaved them
"Yoona-sshi...Yoona-sshi...!" Donghae called Yoona, but Yoona continued walking.
"Ya.....weird girl, wait!" Kyuhyun stood up from his chair and run towards Yoona. Yoona turned back and surprised because now Kyuhyun is standing in front of her.
"Aiissh.., Kajja...what are you waiting for, weird girl!" Kyuhyun looked annoyingly to Yoona, and Yoona just nooded.
"Ya...Tiffany ah thank you for the meal!" Kyuhyun shouted before disappearing. Tiffany, Siwon, Donghae, Jessica and Yuri looked at Kyuhyun with unbelievably sight.
 
 
Now both Kyuhyun and Yoona are heading to Mr. Park's room, but they keep in silent until they reach Mr. Park room. Kyuhyun knocked and opened the door.
"ah...Ms. Im and Mr. Cho come in!" Mr. Park get Yoona and Kyuhyun to enter his room.
"please sit down!" Yoona and Kyuhyun nooded then sat down on the chair.
"I'll make it to the point, I want one of you two to represent our university at national science writing contest which will be held at Nami island next week!"
"Wait Sir, just one of two of us? you mean just me or this weird girl who will join the contest? Mr. Park frowned when he heard 'weird girl'.
"Yes, because of that I'll give both of you a challenge, and whoever win this challenge will represent our University at that contest!" 
"I agree, Sir!" Yoona said confidently
"and how about you Mr. Cho?" 
"Yes, I agree, Sir" Kyuhyun nooded.
"Alrgiht then, the challenge is, please make a scientific essay which consists of 200 pages, and collect it tomorrow at 6 AM on my table" Mr. Park said
"and be sure use our library books as the reference" Mr. Park added.
"I get it Sir!" Yoona and Kyuhyun Nooded.
 
At the library
 
"YA....Cho Kyuhun I'll definitelly win this challenge!" Yooona pointed her index finger at Kyuhyun's face.
"you're over confident weird girl!" Kyuhyun shake his head. Then he turns away and starts to find the reference books for his essay, and Yoona does too.
The time passed by and It's already 7PM now.
Kriiiingg.......Kriiing....... Yoona's phone is ringing.
"Yeoboseyo..." Yoona's said
"Yoong where are you dear? it's already dark outside" Her eomma asked worryingly.
"Aigoo..., Mianheyo eomma, I am at school library, I'll go home now eomma"
"be careful yoong!"
"Ne....eomma.." Yoona hung up the phone, and she saw Kyuhyun still in the library. 
"Ya...Cho Kyuhyun, have you finished? I'm going home now, I'll continue doing this in my home!"
"not yet, I'll be going home too!" Kyuhyun answered without looking at Yoona.
 
Yoona and Kyuhyun heading to school's parking place, and Yoona slap her forehead.
"Omo...I forget that my bicycle can't be used right now!" Yoona's said while glaring at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun who realized Yoona's glare then said.
"Ya weird girl, please don't get me wrong, but I'll carry you to your house!"
"mwo?? what's that for?" Yoona stared unbelievably at Kyuhyun.
"as I said before, don't get me wrong, I just a little feel guilty about your bicycle"
Yoona widen her eyes "Finally you admit it Cho Kyuhyun!"
"Kajja, just get into my car!" Kyuhyun shouted at Yoona
"but how about my bicycle?" Yoona asked
"You can bring and repair it tomorrow, just put it at school!"
"Ne...Ne......" Yoona get into Kyuhyun's car.
 
Kyuhyun drove his car, they didn't say anything and just kept silent inside the car.
Several minutes later, Kyuhyun asked Yoona which one is her house.
"Ya.....weird girl...where is your house?" Yoona didn't answer
"Ya....I ask you, where is your house?" Kyuhyun stopped the car and turned his head to Yoona, and he saw Yoona was sleeping peacefully. He unaware that now he is looking at Yoona's bright face. Then he realized and slapped his forehead.
"Cho Kyuhyun what are you doing" Kyuhyun's mumbling, and Yoona's awake from her sleep.
"huaaa..., Ya......Cho Kyuhyun where are we?" Yoona asked kyuhyun with a loud voice.
"geez...where is your house weird girl?" Kyuhyun stared at Yoona annoyingly. Yoona looked around and shouted "That's my house!" Yoona opened the door's car, but before she closed the door, she punched Kyuhyun's head with book on her hands.
"Ya.........!!!" Kyuhuyun barked, then Yoona sticked her tongue out towards Kyuhyun and closed the door's car. Kyuhyun widen his eyes and mumbled
"Aiishhh.............that girl!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yaay....Finally, the first chapter's out ^^
Thanks for subscribing this fanfic  *deep bow*
I'm sorry if you not really satisfied with this chapter ^^
and don't forget to give your comment about this chapter ^^