2/2

Choi Junhong, the Student

He had to get ready. He just had to.

 

Yongguk was currently back in his small cozy apartment stressing out about what he was going to wear for his date with Zelo.

 

He ruffled his hair groaning loudly in frustration as he collapsed on top of his bed. As he was sprawled on top of his unmade bed, his dark sharp eyes flitted quickly around the room. 

 

There were clothes sprawled around everywhere. And he literally meant everywhere

 

There was a blue and red t-shirt dangling on his bedpost. A jacket, a dirty sock, and pairs of pants were piled on the floor. A dirty pair of underwear was hanging by his doorknob, and Yongguk did not want to know how that got there. While the rest of the clothing were anywhere but in his closet and drawer. 

 

Yongguk groaned in frustration when he saw the mess he had made. Heaving himself up from his bed, he started rummaging through the piles of clothing once again.

 

Of course Yongguk, being the man who never had luck on his side, could not find anything to wear. And to top that off, he heard the doorbell ring.

 

He let out the fifth groan of the day. He obviously knew that Zelo was at the door. It was not like he stuck a tracking device into Zelo's brain so he knew where the boy was 24/7.

 

But being the man who loved Zelo oh-so-much, he raced to the door, skidding to a stop and opening the door immediately. 

 

Zelo was standing there rubbing his nape shyly. He looked at the ground embarrassed, not wanting to look up.

 

One thing that Yongguk wondered was how did Zelo know his address? Was he a stalker of him like he was a stalker of Zelo? 

 

Yongguk practically squealed at the thought but immediately shook his head to erase the inappropriate images he had in his brain, reminding himself that you-know-who was there.

 

He smiled sweetly and greeted, "Hello Junhong, how are you?"

 

Zelo looked up and smiled shyly. He replied, "I-I'm fine, Mr. Bang. And you?"

 

He nodded, "Good, thank you Junhong."

 

Zelo looked at the top of Yongguk's head amused, a tiny tint of pink spreaded across his cheeks. "Um . . . Mr. Bang, you uh, have a, erm . . ." The boy pointed to the top of his head gesturing for Yongguk to do what he did.

 

Yongguk mirrored what the boy did, only to feel a thin fabric on the top of his head. Confused, Yongguk took the fabric off his head and gave it a closer look. His eyes widened in embarrasment as his cheeks burned with red, for it was his pair of purple smiley face boxers that rested on top of his head. 

 

Zelo covered his mouth with his hand to keep his adorable giggles in, but his eyes that were turned upwards into crescents said it all.

 

Yongguk immediately tossed his pair of boxers behind him, not caring where the piece of fabric landed. He rubbed the back of his neck in embarrasment. 

 

Yongguk tried to explain quickly, "Ah, sorry! I-I was just looking for something to wear-" 

 

"You look fine, we can go now." Zelo interrupted, smiling shyly.

 

Yongguk nodded sheepishly keeping his gaze at the floor. Grabbing his car keys, he nodded at the door, "Then let's go."

 

-

 

Yongguk thought it was absolutely adorable when he saw Zelo's reaction to the ice cream.

 

The boy's eyes crinkled into tiny crescents, grinning widely as he took hold of the cone that had strawberry flavored ice cream. 

 

Yongguk took strawberry also; wanting to signify that they both had something in common.

 

Yongguk was mesmerized by Zelo's beauty as he just wanted to pinch the said boy's cheeks (Ahem, the cheeks on his face. Although Yongguk didn't mind pinching the ones on Zelo's lower body). Zelo's eyes twinkled as he cheerfully his ice cream while Yongguk drooled staring at Zelo's actions.

 

Just imagining the boy his hot, throbbing- Yongguk's inappropriate thought was cut off as he felt something cold and wet slowly drip down his hand.

 

"Mr. Bang!" Zelo's shouted, pointing at Yongguk's hand which was now pink and sticky. He quickly grabbed a paper napkin and gently took hold of the older man's hand, cleaning off the wet, pink liquid swiftly. He gripped the older's hand  tightly as a way to get the fidgeting hand to keep still. 

 

Yongguk flushed a dark red at the younger's action's, this was the most skin ship he has ever had with his true love student. He felt tingles travel through his body when their hands touched. He was totally going to cherish this grand moment in the future. 

 

He took the time to observe how Zelo's hand felt.  The younger's hand felt small compared to his, but it felt like their hands fit each other perfectly as he twined their fingers together. Zelo's skin felt like a new born baby's soft skin, and his hand warm like how Yongguk's face felt like when he daydreamed about Zelo and him having rough

 

His hand felt cold after Zelo had let go, he bit back a sigh.

 

"You should eat the ice cream if you're going to buy it Mr. Bang." Zelo teased lightly, his frosty treat once more. 

 

Yongguk ruffled his hair staring down at his already melted used-to-be-frozen treat. 'At least I got to experience one of the most romantic moments in my entire life.' He thought, glancing at the younger who had gone back to his sweet treat once again. If you consider almost getting caught staring at the love of your life himself and then embarrassing yourself by having melted ice cream spill all over you. But of course, this was Bang Yongguk, the man of bad luck. 

 

-

 

The lovely couple pair ended up sitting on a grassy hill staring at the breath taking view of the sun sinking below the horizon. Well, at least Zelo was. Yongguk ws busy muttering to himself about how must of an embarrassment he was and how messed up he was in the head. He then decided to continue the conversation at home, alone. He ended up staring at the other's face for quite a while instead.

 

He blushed and turned his head away when Zelo looked up at him. The younger boy smiled, lightly nudging the older with his shoulder. 

 

"Mr. Bang?" The boy's voice came out soft and sweet, Yongguk practically melted.

 

"Hmmm?" 

 

He rested his head on the older's shoulder, "Thank you for hanging out with me today."

 

Yongguk's cheeks flushed a dark shade of red as Zelo's hair tickled his neck. "Y-you're welcome." He muttered, gluing his eyes to the darkening sky.

 

This day was definitely meant to be remembered, no matter how many times bad luck has struck Yongguk today, he had somehow managed to spend time with his future husband student.

 

". . . And Mr. Bang?" 

 

"Yes?"

 

"If we go out another time, could you please stop staring?"

 

Then again, this is the awkward, unlucky and always embarrassed Bang Yongguk. 

 


 

Dang, I fail so hard at updating and writing. I'm so sorry if you hate this ;_; Anyways, thank you for reading! (Don't forget to ship Bangzelo! xD)

 

- Lori