1/2

Choi Junhong, the Student

Yongguk woke up with his bones aching and stiff, a loud groan escaping between the two of his lips. He stretched his arms and ruffled his messy hair, frowning as he knew what day it was. 

 

It was another Monday. Yes, the horrible day for both kid and adult, dreaded school for the child, while work awaits for adult.

 

It would be worst if the adult was a teacher, and unfortunately, Yongguk was one of those unlucky adults.

 

Yes, Yongguk worked at a dreaded high school, full of terrible and disrespectful students (Who deserve a good whooping, as in the words of his best friend, Himchan), and very bitter and undrinkable coffee.

 

He stood up lazily, only to come in contact with the cold hard floor, which made him flinch. As he slowly trudged step by step, toward the bathroom, just to frown as he came face to face with the mirror.

 

His hair was disheveled, his eyes had bags under them, and there was a big brown blob on his face that he did not want to figure out what it was. He bent down into the sink and started to wash his face, which caused his hair to get soaked also, it wasn't like he cared anyways. 

 

So as he made his way out the bathroom door and to the kitchen 'neatly' dressed, he poured himself some bitter coffee, and took a bite into his burnt toast. 

 

After Yongguk was finished with his 'decent' breakfast, he made his way outside to his car. The once shiny metallic black car, was now a run down, paint scraped, piece of junk.

 

Yongguk started the engine, but it didn't work. He tried again. It didn't work. He tried once more; it didn't work. Yongguk let out a groan of frustration as his hands gripped tighter on the wheel, he banged his head on the wheel. 

 

Unfortunately, he was going to have to walk. Or take the bus. No need to debate, he was going to walk.

 

-

 

After about an hour of walking, Yongguk's legs felt numb as they started to give out, he panted a bit as he mentally cheered that he finally made it to the school.

 

When he entered the school and into the hallways, girls giggled as he walked by, teachers giggled also. He rolled his eyes, *School girls and teachers these days.* 

 

He glanced at the clock, 7:55. He still had about an hour left. It was lucky that he woke up at 6:30. 

 

He unlocked the door and stepped inside, reaching the desk and rested his head down with a loud bang.

 

He sat there with his eyes closed and forehead against the wooden table for about several minutes, until a happy, cheerful voice chirped, "Good morning, Mr. Bang!"

 

That voice. It was the voice that belonged to the student who always brightened up Yongguk's day. 

 

Choi Junhong. The boy more likely referred the name Zelo. Zelo had curly candy floss hair, his freakishly tall, probably the tallest in his class. Zelo was intelligent and kind, all the teachers loved to have him as their student. 

 

Yongguk simply adored the younger boy. Zelo had a natural aegyo, causing all the girls (And boys, well, just Yongguk) to squeal over him. 

 

Zelo was the reason why Yongguk didn't quit his job, and he was completely oblivious over the fact. Heck, the adorable boy was the sun shine of Yongguk's day, he could make the older man smile no matter how unlucky or bad his day was.

 

And he was also the reason for Yongguk's 'problems'. Yes, he had wet dreams about him, often meaning trips to the shower.

 

Yongguk lifted up his head to meet eyes with the adorable boy, grinning so wide that you would've thought he had a disorder of some sort.

 

"Good morning Junhong." He replied, happiness evident in his voice.

 

The boy walked back to his seat, pulling out a book to read.

 

The class started to fill up slowly, some chatting, some pulling jokes on one another, others keeping silent and only making noises ever so often, like scoffing at other's immaturities.

 

Zelo kept silent, he buried his face into his book, as he tried hard to concentrate at the words even though paper balls were thrown at him, snarky comments were made about him. 

 

It saddened and angered Yongguk that the boy was practically bullied, although he was not allowed to stick his nose in other student's businesses, another one of the reasons of why he hated being a teacher.

 

-

 

After school, while Yongguk was busy away with his papers and documents, he heard a knock at the door. Yongguk raised his head and ruffled his hair, "Come in," He called.

 

A pink mop of curls appeared from the door and Yongguk's heart got caught in his throat. It was Zelo!

 

Yongguk awkwardly cleared his throat and smiled (It probably looked like a smirk, oh god he must be scaring the poor boy), "Hello Junhong."

 

"Hello Mr. Bang." The boy replied, fiddling with the ends of his blazer.

 

"So, is there any specific reason why you're here?" Yongguk had to sound at least a bit professional, or else Zelo would've thought that he was immature and then he wouldn't ever marry him or make love with him.

 

"A-are you b-busy after you're d-done with your work?" The boy squeaked, Yongguk thought it was absolutely adorable when the younger boy stuttered.

 

"Well, I think I'm not going to be doing anything after I'm done with my work." There was no way he was going to pass up an opportunity to hang out with Zelo.

 

"You are? Um, well, would you like to go out for some ice cream, Mr. Bang? I mean, you don't have to say yes, considering the fact that you're a teacher and I'm a stu-" 

 

"I would love to go Junhong." Yongguk answered with a smile, only to spread even wider when Zelo's eyes sparkled. His heart thumped loudly in his chest. Zelo, his one and true love had just asked him out on a date! to hangout.  

 

"Really Mr. Bang? Thank you, I'll see you in an hour!" Zelo bowed repeatedly. He then flushing beet red, and ran out the classroom.

 

Yongguk found it all absolutely adorable.

 

'This is day is going to be better then I thought.' Yongguk thought with a smile never leaving his face. Of course when his eyes turned back to his stacks of paper, he let out a groan as his face hit the desk. 

 


 

Hey guys! ^^ So, thanks for the many subs, I don't even deserve them :O Sorry for the errors, I'll check this chapter over some other day :P Well, anyways, please wait patiently for the next chapter! :)

 

- Lori