[GD FANFIC: One shot] Kwon Ji Yong's birthday

[GD FAN FIC-One Shot] Kwon Ji Yong's Birthday

He looked at his phone. You only texted him once on his birthday saying

- Happy birthday Ji Yong! Don’t work too hard on this day, get some rest!^^ -

Ji Yong sighs with disappointment. He was hoping you would text back after his last message. He was still in the studio putting finishing touches on his album.

*DING*

You run into the kitchen towards the oven with excitement. You had finally finished baking Ji Yong’s cake. The whole YG family members and staffs had planned on throwing Ji Yong a surprise party. You were in charge of baking the cake since everyone knew you were good with cooking. You got the cake ready and headed out to Big Bang’s hostel.

When you got there everyone was already there.

“Anyeong Unnie! You’re alittle late, I thought you’d be one of the first to be here.” CL said as she opened the door.

“sorry, the cake took a little longer to bake” you said walking inside towards the kitchen.

You place the cake down on the table and head into the living room. You enjoy yourself with the others until it was time to start the surprise. You feel your phone vibrating in your pocket.

It was a text from Ji Young:

- I’m upset ): -

You text back:

- Why are you upset on such a day like this? A day when the most wonderful man was born? -

You press send and continued on talking with the others until surprisingly JiYoung texted back faster than you had expected.

You take a look :

- Because this is only your second text since this morning! -

You smiled at his text and texted back: - Sorry! I was busy. When are you coming home? Maybe we can catch a movie later tonight. ;) -

He texted back to you that he was coming home right away. You tell everyone that Ji Yong was making his way home, so everybody had quickly got things ready and turned off the lights.

The front door of big bang’s hostel open and everyone yells out ” SURPRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEE!!!!!!!!”

Ji yong jumps up in total surprise with a big smile on his face. He walks in the room while everyone was trying to give him hugs. He looks around for you but you were no where to be found. He was hoping you were invited to the surprise party as well, but little did he know that you were the person who planned it.

After everyone got calmer and was more settled, you come out of the kitchen with the cake and everyone started singing “happy birthday”.

Ji yong’s face brightened up when he saw you, he smiled at you and covered his face with both his hands. You walk towards him with the cake and stopped infront of him so he could blow out the candles.

“Make a wish ! ” you said to him

He blew out the candles and gives you a light kiss on the lips.

“What’d you wish for?” You asked.

He smiles at you and put his finger on his lips ” It’s a secret!”

The party went on for hours until everyone started leaving one by one. You stayed back at the Ji Yong’s place to help clean up.

” You planned all this?! By yourself?” He said taking some cans of beer and putting them in the trash bag.

“Well, I got help from the others too! Did you enjoy the party?”

” HELL YEAH!” He said in a little drunk high pitched voice.

You laughed at how drunk he was, all he had was a couple shots and he was already drunk. ” You still up for that movie?” You asked him.

“Oh, yeah! I’m up for anything right now!”

You smiled and laughed alittle at how cute he was when he’s alittle drunk. After cleaning up, you and Ji Yong left the Big Bang’s hostel and headed to the movie theaters. During the car ride you remember something,

“Oh! I left my wallet at home!”

“It’s okay! I’ve got mine!” Ji Yong said as he searched all over him for his wallet. He stopped searching and both his shoulders dropped with an UNSURE face expression and does his adorable pouty lips.

“You don’t have it too huh?” you said and laughed. “I’ll just go to my place and quickly grab my wallet.”

When you got to your house, you quickly took off your seat belt and opened the door, you wanted to get the wallet as fast as you can so you two could make it in time for the movies. But Ji Yong grabbed your arm just when you were about to leave the car and pulled you in for a long kiss. You kiss him back and then he starts to passionately kiss you, pulling you back in the car.

“Forget about the movies jagiya, let’s just stay here for the night. We can watch a movie here instead.”

You looked at him with a smile and kissed him again in agreement. You both got out of the car and went inside your house. You look for a movie to watch while Ji Young was making pop corn in the kitchen. After picking out a movie, you put it in the DVD player of your TV and sat on the sofa waiting for Ji Young to come back with the pop corn. He comes in the living room, sets the bowl of popcorn on the living room table infront of your sofa and sits next to you as close as he could. He raised one of his arms and puts it around you. After 30 mins of the movie, Ji young becomes bored and stares at you instead.

You turn to look at him ” What? is there something on my face?”

He gives you one of his killer half smiles that gets you every time ” NO. You’re just really beautiful, I’d rather watch you. You’re even more prettier than the lead girl in this movie.”

You smiled at his sweet compliment and gave him a kiss. You turn your head back to pay attention to the movie again. Ji Young being stubborn, kisses you again. You usually don’t constantly kiss like this, but since it was his birthday you decided to go with the flow and kiss him till he was satisfied.

Ji Yong then moved down to kissing your neck. This causes you to take a deep breath and butterflies form in your stomach. Pleasing you, you run your fingers through Ji Yong’s hair. Ji Yong moves his slim but heavy and manly body over you as you lay yourself down on your coach, he then goes back to kissing you. Now he was completely on top of you, both your lips still locked together, he takes one his hands and starts lifting your shirt. You see where he was going with this, so you grab the zipper of his pants.

He pulls back from your lips, looks you in the eye and gives you a smile, “My wish was granted tonight.”