The Chance?

If Its Love = Infinite

Ahhh!
Sorry for the late update! But I hope you guys will like the update! And please please comment okay? Thank youuuu <3

===========================================================

“ So this is our main office, and over there we have our studio for recording and gym on the other side..” the lady who is in charge of us trainees leads a total of six us down a corridor where she introduced us the company. All of the trainees look excited as they heard the lady explained to them the places.

“Excuse me,” I said all of a sudden and all the unfamiliar faces turned to look at me. “I’m sorry but can I know where’s the bathroom?”

“Down the hallway turn right,” she points and I thank her and hurriedly rush to where she points.

This place is bigger than I thought. She said down the hallway and turn right but her directions were still very vague. I paced down the hallway, looking left and right to look for the sign. Ahh I have to find the bathroom quick otherwise I’ll miss the tour. After walking a little more, I finally found the bathroom located at one corner.

After using the bathroom, I wash my hands and look at my reflection in the spotless mirror across the wall. I still couldn’t believe I’m a trainee right now. And being a trainee in Woolim Entertainment surprised me as well because I heard that the competition is tough.

I exited the bathroom and wanted to go back to the group till I realized..

..that I cant remember the way back.

I looked left and right but nothing rings a bell to my mind.

Mi Ji your sense of direction is really bad sometimes, I scolded myself mentally and started walking, in hope that I’ll stumbled across the group.

I turned left and went into a narrow hallway, there weren’t people near by so I couldn’t ask people for directions. With a soft sigh, I continued to walk till I heard muffled music coming from one of the rooms. I stopped my steps and tilted my head, trying to know where the source of the music is. Step by step I walked past the rooms and the music gets louder, signaling that I’m getting close.

“ Wait stop,” I heard an unfamiliar voice coming from one of the rooms where the music was playing. I quickly halted my steps. Is that voice talking to me? And then all of a sudden the music gets to a pause. Slowly, I tiptoed to that room, and realized that the room is a dance studio. And inside there were 7 guys, I guess they were practicing and all of them were looking at the mirror, dancing to the up beat song when one guy who was back facing me, turn off the music and went up to one of the guys.

“ L, your position should be there instead of here, and your dance moves is still a little shaky, did you practice?” That guy said to the other person who is weaing a black hoodie and black pants rather sternly.

The person, who I assume is L, apologized to that guy and wiped his sweat off his forehead. Woah..they must be practicing for sometime now. That guy seems rather scary though, he must be the leader of that group something.

“Lets do it again.” He pats L’s shoulder and went to the speaker to repeat the song again. L gave a slight smile with a nod and they started practicing again.

 

And that was when my eyes turn wide in amusement.

They are so..synchronized.

Their steps matched perfectly with the beat, and they are so in sync I thought it was computerized.

“Woah..” I said softly while watching them dancing to the song.

Slowly that song came to an end and the guy who I assumed is the leader gave them a few minutes break. I don’t know why I can’t get my eyes off them (maybe one of the reason is that they’re extremely good looking) but I didn’t realized that the guy came towards my direction and opened the door and before I can run or respond, he bump into me.

“Ow..” I wince slightly and rub my forehead.

“??” that guy looked at me rather surprised, “ Oh no I’m sorry, I didn’t see you here, are you all right?” he asks.

I looked up and finally saw how he looks like. He was just wearing a simple white T-shirt and black pants. His camel-colored hair looked fresh, which gave that freshly-dyed glow to it. It was slicked up, but tousled at the back and slight messes of intertwining strands on the top of his head.

“Ahh..n-neh..I’m fine,” I answered with a slight blush, oh god this is so embarrassing!

“That’s good.” He smiled, and I was amused again. He seemed scary a while ago but right now he looks..friendly? He then observed me for a moment and speaks again, “ Are you the new trainee?”

“H-huh? Oh! Deh! I’m the new trainee,” I replied, ahh I was busy looking at them till I forget that I have to get back to the group! “Um actually do you know where is-”

“Hyung! Who are you talking to??” before I managed to finish my sentence, another guy came out from the room and went to us. He was just wearing a denim button-down shirt with black pants. “ Oh! Are you a fan???” he smiled rather widely.

“Yah Woohyun, stop the grease.” That guy said.

“Ahh wae hyung?” he pouts slightly but grin when he looks at me, “Do you want our sign?”

“ Arent all of you trainees too...?” I asked, tilting my head.

“Trainees?” The guy Woo Hyun widened his eyes, “Wait, you don’t know who we are?”

I shake my head.

Both of them looked at me for a moment, and Woo Hyun clutched his heart, “ Sung Gyu hyung, this is so sad! She don’t know who we are! Omo hyung let me cry,” He leaned on his shoulder.

“There there,” the guy pats Woo Hyun’s shoulder lightly with a laugh. “That means we have to work harder-”

“Omo! Its Infinite!!!!” immediately I heard girls squealing in excitement not far away from us. Oh! It’s the other trainees! Everyone immediately swarmed towards them and I was pushed to the back. Ouchhh..

The lady just stood there and shakes her head at the sight. “ Girls please, all of you are trainees right now, you should be more aware of your image.” She said,

It might be the noise that was caused by the other trainees because the remaining members that was in the room came out and look at what the noise is all about.

The lady then went to them, “ Maybe you can give some advice to the new trainees?”

The guy who I assumed is the leader looked at me but quickly look away when our gaze met each other and nodded to the lady. “ Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Infinite’s leader Kim Sung Gyu,” he said politely.

“Ahh L is so good looking in real life!” one of them whispered to her friend in excitement,

“Sung Gyu’s eyes is really small, but he’s so cute!” the other whispered back

I just blinked with confusion, I should have at least know some information about this company before I became a trainee..ahh Mi Ji seriously..now you embarrassed yourself in front of them because they’re apparently a very popular group.

“ Well the only advice I can give is to work hard and never give up. Being a trainee isn’t easy, and when you debut, its not going to be easy either. You have to keep improve yourself to be successful in this industry-”

“Grandpa hyung, your advice is becoming a speech,” Woohyun nudged Sung Gyu which sends others to laughter,

“Araso! Aish..” Sung Gyu rubbed the back of his neck, “Just work hard okay?”

“Dehh ~~” the trainees including me nodded at his ‘speech’, I smiled while looking at him, he looked so different compared to when he was in the studio.

“Okay, come on, we have to get moving.” The lady said and the girls protest slightly,

“Hwaiting everyone! We’ll see you soon!” Woo Hyun said and made his hand to a heart shape and did a throwing motion to the girls which sends them to squeal once more.

Unwillingly, the girls then followed the lady to the next destination with me following at the back. Ahh so embarrassing so embarrassing, I wish I could just find a hole and hide in it forever.

***

It was already in the noon when the tour ended, all the trainees were handed their respective schedule and things to do starting from tomorrow. Hence right now all the trainees is in the cafeteria having their lunch.

“ I can’t believe I actually saw Infinite, my dream had just came true!” a girl with long brown hair and big hazel eyes sighed dreamily while stirring her cup of hot chocolate.

“Um..are they..famous?” I said all of a sudden, and immediately she looked at me like I just said the most ridiculous thing in the world.

“Of course they are! Those 7 guys is perfect,” she said again and takes out something from her bag, it was a folder and its full of stickers and pictures of the guys I saw earlier. “This is leader Sung Gyu, and this is the group’s visual L, awesome rapper Dong Woo,choding Sung Yeol, maknae Sung Jong and dancing machine Hoya, and not to forget, my bias the greasy Woo Hyun oppa!” she pointed at each of them, introducing them to me.

“Woah..you must really a big fan of them..” I nodded as I looked at the folder.

She giggled and nodded, “A big fan! Oh, my name is Ji Eun, Choi Ji Eun, what about you?” she reached out her hand.

“I’m Jang Mi Ji, nice to meet you,” I said brightly and shakes her hand.

“ Nice to meet you too Mi Ji ! But really, you don’t know who Infinite is?” she looked at me with curiosity as she sipped her drink.

I shook my head, “Actually..I never heard of them..” I said, rather embarrassed.

“..Ahh! I know!” all of a sudden she hold my hand, “ Are you free later?” she asked.

“Later..I guess, why?”

“ I have an extra ticket to go to Music Bank! Do you want to come with me?”

“Music bank?” I blinked

She nods in excitement, “Infinite will be performing their song today in Music Bank and I want you to come with me! You’ll then know why they are so famous,” she nods again.

“ B-but..”

“I think there will be other groups that will perform today, like Beast and –”

“Wait, Beast?” I immediately interrupted her when I heard the name ‘Beast’.

“Uh-huh!” she tilted her head, “Waeyo?”

“Ahh! Then I’m going!” I nodded .

“Jinjja??” she said happily and clapped her hand. “ I cant wait for the performance later!”

I nodded as well, “Me too..”

Beast will be there,

I will be able to meet Doo Joon.

===================================================================

Comments please?
Thank youuu <3