The First Snowfall

The Imaginary Friend

{chapter one-


Rise and shine sleepy head! 

A perky voice screamed lightly into his ears. The doe like eyes opened with a little girl smiling happily in front of his small baby like face. He blinked a couple of times to get vision just right.

"Did you sleep again! You were suppose to protect out fortress from the evil wizard of darkness!" The little girl began to jump on his bed screaming."THEY'RE GOING TO GET US!"  

The little boy looked around his room and began to panic, "AHHH~! They poisoned me with delicious food! Then I began to feel all sleepy..AND THE-Mmmmph! " He was interrupted by a hand over his mouth.

"Shush...they might HEAR US..." She whispered softly. They looked at each other intensely but bursted out of laughter like usual. 

The girl fell on her back, clutching her stomach from immense laughter. She paused for a moment then something caught her attention. White flakes coming down from the heavens.

 "Lets go! The snow is starting to fall from the sky!" The little girl jumped off his bed and bolted off to the window. The boy threw his blanket off his tiny body and followed her towards the window. 

"WAAAAH~!" They both looked at the snowfall hitting the earth slowly and beautifully. The snow started to cover the garden with a white blanket of snow. Tree leaves began to fall off and birds started to settle down in their nest.

"Winter is PRETTY isn't it Lulu!" The little girl turned to the boy who was still in awe of the breath taking start of winter."Mmm..." He sighed.

"You know what that means!" 

"SNOWBALL FIGHTS!" They both yelled happily, high fiving each other at their agreements. "Yes! But you know what it also means!" She clasped her hands together but the boy looked at her cluelessly."What?" 

"IT'S ALMOST YOUR BIRTHDAY DUMMY!" She flicked his forehead making him rub it. "Ooooh~! My birthday~! What are you going to get me?" He asked cutely. The girl turned away and ignored his question. "C'mon let's build snowman and snow angels!" She grabbed his hand and headed downstairs. 

The maids looked at the boy weirdly. He was running around the house looking around for his winter coat and boots. "Is there anything wrong Master Luhan?" One maid asked curiously. "Nope! Me and EunMin are going to make snowmen!" Little Luhan began to struggle to put on his boots. Mama appeared from the kitchen with a phone in her hand. Talking...like usual...

But this time, she didn't ignore Luhan. But this time, she looked at him with a sorrowful expression on her face, "Playing again with EunMin dear?" Luhan nodded in delight, "Shi Mama! She's going to come downstairs in a couple of minutes...we're going to have a snowball fight, then play with the snowmen and also we're going to slay the ice dragon!" He began to button his coat but messing it up. "Mama~..." He walked over her with the deformed coat.

She giggled. "Awww Lulu ....have you ever thought of playing with real boys and girls?" Mama carefully tucked in the buttons into the sockets, primped and properly. 

"But EunMin is real!" He pouted stubbornly. You have no idea how many times this topic comes up every single week. Or even every single DAY. 

"Are you sure?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "You can be playing with the other childeren from school-" 

"Bambi gege!" 

Lu Han whipped his head towards the stairs. He saw EunMin in a black detective coat and wearing a cute little panda hat to keep her ears warm and snug. Not forgetting her boots too! Mama looked at the stair weirdly. She couldn't figure out what EXACTLY her son was looking at. It was just a regular staircase to her. Nothing there. 

"Oh! There she is right now! Bye Mama!" He ran towards the staircase where EunMin was jumping up and down excited to play in the first winter snow. Mama sighed as the boy disappeared out of the glass door and into the garden. She took out her phone and pushed in a number. 

I guess, therapy didn't help.

---

"Ready Gege?" EunMin smiled brightly looked out the garden covered in snow. "As always Mei Mei!" He grabbed her hand and headed outside.

The snowflakes began to cover their hair and clothing. EunMin ran into the pile of snow giggling happily. "Waaaah!!!" She laid down on the ground beginning to wave her hands in a wind shield motion. Snow angels.. Luhan fell besides her and started to make his snow angel as well. EunMin stuck her tongue out tasting the snowflakes. 

Luhan was having the time of his life. Just him and his best friend. Life wasn't all fun and games until EunMin was summoned by the figment of his imagination. She just made life much better...

"Hey look!" She pointed at tree. Luhan scratched his head in confusion.

"What is it Mei Mei? I don't-" Next thing he knew it, his mouth was stuffed full of snow. 

"HAHAHA! You fell for it!" EunMin fell into the snow, clutching her stomach full of laughter. Luhan pouted and picked up a ball full of snow, dumping it all over her face.

"HEY!" EunMin dusted off the snow off her face and fired back with more snowballs.

"That's what you get!" He giggled running away from EunMin who was firing snowballs left and right. The two of them continued to do their mini snowball fight yelling and laughing at each other. Chasing each other all over the massive winter wonderland. 

Every year, EunMin and Luhan would celebrate the first snowfall with a snowman made by the two of them. "Finishing touches!" Luhan stuck the carrot nose into the medium size snowball. EunMin and Luhan slung their arms around each other's shoulders.

"Not to shaby Lulu.." 

"I'm getting cold now..." Lu Han shivered. "let's go inside and get some hot chocolate!" He exclaimed, but he paused and looked around suspiciously. 

"AHHHH~! LET'S GO! THE EVIL WIZARDS ARE RIGHT BEHIND US!" Luhan screamed running back into the warm living room of the house with EunMin running behind him. He tugged on the maid's skirt.

" Can you give me and EunMin some hot chocolate?" The maid smiled, "Of course Master Luhan.." She headed towards the kitchen starting to heat up the milk and chocolate.

Luhan and EunMin began to read story books in the living room. "Oh!Oh! Look at this one! It's about a Pirate who get sent back in time!" EunMin shoved the book in Luhan's face.

"Waah~! Sounds good! We should read that for story time..." 

"Master Lu han...and EunMin..Hot Chocolate is ready!" The maid came in with two cups of hot chocolate with whip cream and chocolate shreds on top.

"One for you and one for..EunMin.." She winked at Luhan and left. Lu Han scratched his head in confusion at the weird lady's action. Why did she do that? 

"Hot Chocolate!" EunMin began to gulp down the drink nicely and slowly having whip cream stuck on her nose. Luhan noticed and began to giggle, "Your funny Mei Mei!" He pointed his pointer finger at her nose and scooped out the whip cream off.

 "Your weird!" EunMin pointed at Luhan's chocolate mustache. They both laughed, told stories, and played around until bedtime. 

The first snowfall with two best friefriends...perfect isn't it?


Author's Note: Anyeong! Noticed the teensy eensy changes? Not much of HUGE change but it's better right? This fic is ALIVE AGAIN! :D