━143

✐ paper мâcнé━draввle collecтιon

143; 242 words
Ly Phan

He always pass me a note that says '143' and he only did that to fulfilled his content. He must be very satisfy that I am pissed off to the max. How can I fall for such a jerk like him? Just who are you exactly to make me fall for you? Today, he passes me another one. I looked at him, raising one of my eyebrows. He nudged me to open it. I slowly unwrap it and was I expecting too much? All it said was 143. I looked at him, but, he was too focused on the chalkboard. I should talk to him after class. 

"Make sure you finish the assignment. Test is next tuesday. Now you're dismiss." He was getting up to get to his next class, but I stopped him from going. I want to get this straight, unlike him being miraculously ridiculously mysterious. 

"What?" I flinched back by his comment. I gathered my courage and tell him what was needed to say. He smirked without saying anything. Is this dude have a problem in his en head? He really needs a brain checked. I showed him no mercy and pinned him against the wall. Now I am sorta glad that I am not sitting next or even near the window. 

He leans close to me and whispered, "Did you know 143 could mean I hate you, but it can always mean I love you as well?"