━lιve ιт υp aѕ ĸιм jongнyυn'ѕ ѕιѕтer

✐ paper мâcнé━draввle collecтιon

Live it up as Kim Jonghyun's Sister; 302 words

By: Ly Phan

"Yeah! You heard it right, . What are you going to do? Tell on Jonghyun oppa?" One of the girls pushed me against the wall. "You stole him from Key oppa!" Another one added. My back hurts, but, how the heck they came up with that stupid conclusion. I hate gaining attention, but stupid oppa drags me along with his 'gang' called SHINee. I wanted to yell at their stupid face so much as they snickered. On the other hand, I want to keep a low profile. It's going to be over soon, I thought to myself as I prepared myself for a slap from the leader of the group. Instead, I heard a voice. A similar one nonetheless. I opened one of my eyes to take a peek and just from his hand, I can tell who it is. It was no other than my stupid, dorky yet likable oppa.

"Yah, since when did the Mikki I know is so weak?" he teased me, provoking my weak spot. I hate being looked down on. 

"Yah, Kim Jonghyun! What the heck you just say?" I took my shoe and threw it at him. 

"Oppa!" the girls were shocked, surrounding him. They were about to hit me, but I grabbed their hands and twisted. "This is what you get when you mess with Kim Mikki," I whispered, smirking. 

"Sister, you finally get your brain fixed." Jonghyun was acting like an idiot again. I really need to have Key to fix him. Just when I was thinking of him, he came. Weird, much? 

The girls scrammed their off when I lighten my grip. They should've early when I was still doing nothing. 

Who am I? Well lemme tell you. The name is Kim Mikki, the one and only younger sister of Kim Jonghyun.